github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAV9Bx4HmQ18DkgPqxCSEQ8RLxFQEZYV1xXtFqoWvxslIuoi9CSLKgsqOCsKLL8s4S1VMjI1uTsNPV890UcGSVFJsUuuTI5Ms1JTVL1WY1b1WfBcQFxrXfJfKl9qY0NkqmqMbAttGW1scFJwu3RVdf13_X3jf8aESIRvhKKExYaujAuOio_6kBuTJ5UulouXlZfQl_SbtaEvotmnK6xmrJiw2LQMtUi5Prl8vG--isM6w23IFMrT0B_Q0NW518_Ydtlb2YbbbtvU4tXpAuq662PsGOyw7UHviO_r8NXy4fVv99f5Nw==
youtube.com/watch?v=4cauU2IpFyA
youtube.com/watch?v=VQmAPs-qoao
youtube.com/watch?v=eXN-mOHOuBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the best way to farm currency/gear when starting 100% fresh? Should I just farm lake as much as I can? Or should I try to go through maps? I've honestly never started a league early like this where things are super expensive.

So little time to shitpost

cheap build that doesn't cost anything, totems are a good start. spam lake or map, whatever works for you. lake is nice because you are just running in a circle, maps are better because they are fun and you can progress while you farm currency.

Hey guys its ya boy Ziggy D here with a brand new Breach HC POE build!
Be sure to mash those like and subscribe buttons!

Crafters league when?

>he missed forsaken masters update

How the fuck are people still not accepting a scour +alch in place of a chaos?
Are they mentally deficient? It's the exact same thing you fucking shitters how are you even alive in HC?

what should I link my spectres and golem with? poison?

Those drop rates do not match up.

The drop rate for a C is far lower than the added drop rate for an Alch and a Scour combined together.

that doesnt matter if they are used exactly the same way

thats not how trading currency works, son

a scour and an alch are not the same cost as a chaos tho. scours are usually 2:1 and alchs around 6:1. so yeah , do the math, 1 scour and 3 alchs would be fair, not 1 alch and 1 scour.

>hold shift and mash left click
>click on orb, click on item, click on other orb, click on item
when you're using hundreds at a time, taking quadruple the actions is a huge time increase

it's nonsense logic tho, a transmute and an exalt do the same thing, by his logic they are interchangeable .

there's at least some semblance of logic. scouring and then alching a rare is functionally the same as using a chaos orb. you turned one rare into a random other rare. but using it like that is way too painful.

How do I use scour and alch for Zana mods?

but a chaos is worth 2 scour or 6 alchs. it's function doesn't really matter .

>i don't understand how currency works
no one uses chaos for rerolls, they use it to trade
occasionally they use it on master crafting and zana mods too

Is building my Witch around Chaos viable?
If it is, what skills would you guys recommend?

the extra click has nothing to do with the reason a chaos is more expensive than a scour + alch
chaos is the accepted player currency, value is defined as the number of chaos an item is worth and the value of chaos is very stable throughout a league.
players trade in chaos thus chaos has value as currency.

4 relevant mods on a gem with synergy for maces

what could i get for this?

>no one uses chaos for rerolls

retard

>the value of currency is set in stone and has nothing to do with their use

double retard

ED+Contagion is one of the best starter builds in a league, is usually played as an occultist, and is viable for every piece of content in the game.

>no life
>no ES
It's a good jewel but good luck selling it

Sweet, I just made my Witch today and those are the skills I was playing around with the most.
I might have some fun with it.

accidentally listed it for 1 chaos when i dumped it in my tab and got a message within 2mins

they don't.
this early in a league people are saving chaos to buy shit, no one would willingly spend it on rerolls, especially if they look up prices.

that crap will sell like hotcakes if its on shitcore

very ballpark id say 30-40c, look for comparable jewels and check their pricing

most mace builds will be EQ so the attack speed roll is kinda whatever

poetard

i would pay about 17-20c

the value of most currency is pretty much set in stone due to the fact that vendors set the currency conversion rate. being salty because you can't scam people.

Thinking about picking up a quad tab so i can actually map for a minute without having to fucking play tetris for an equivalent amount of time. I've got 15 tabs with 8 of them being premium, so i've got all the fucking various garbage filler sorted out and it's just frustrating as fuck having to sort a billion tabs to put all my bullshit away.
Consider anything with a defensive mod minus 1 mod, jewels are dps increases. The only defensive mod that you should have on one is inc life/es, and something as shit as 10% res is not something you can figure into the pricetag. Taht being said I picked up a Phys Mace/ AS mace/ 6% life jewel for 25c, so with the added 8% dmg, i think you could probably sell that for 25, maybe 20

What's a good active skill to use with a sword and shield?

this counts for alts/jewellers/fus but not much else since the other conversion rates are shit

conversion rates can make huge swings in matter of days, thinking they're set in stone is borderline legally retarded.

>Thinking about picking up a quad tab
You know what they'll add when 3.0 hits right?

A quad-inventory.

stop trying to be funny

that would be pure bullshit, I'm already in the camp of tabs being absolutely p2w, especially with Premiums, my fucking currency generation these last 2 leagues has skyrocketed, and it's because I don't have to battle acquistion anymore, and can price on the go.
Bladeflurry is the obvious choice. My next build is gonna be a max block gladiator Lightning Strike. If you're looking to do the new breachlords and shit consider some sort of Moltenstrike build, so that you can stay competitive on with 2h/ranged for dps on those big dicks.

ok try this for retarded.. a chaos is worth either 2 scours, or 6 alchs currently. a chaos would be worth 1 scour and 3 alchs, can you handle that math?
would you sell a chaos orb for a scour and an alch, no you wouldn't. if you would i will buy all of your chaos right now at 1 chaos and 1 alch. would you like that deal?

Help me live my life /poeg/ where do i spend my points i have 15 unspend points

-Whispers of doom for a defensive curse, might need -% aura reserved though
-Heart of fire for more deeps
-Cleaving for most efficient points / damage
-Golem blood in duelist for more hp, lots of travel but alot of high value nodes nearby

I'm 100% phys > fire cyclone with ngamahu's flame
poeurl.com/U5e

>strawman

nigga you just said conversion rates are set in stone, if you've played more than a week you would've known that they can be highly volatile.

and no i wont like that deal because i roll zana mods

all i argue is that you're fucking retarded, because you are. you are right that chaos are worth more than a scour+alch but your reasoning is so fucking stupid i dont even know how you breathe

Playing for the first time, wanna hear your thoughts
I'm currently in Act 2 Cruel, rolling flame totem templar, is there any potential to it on merc?
Right now I'm lvl 50 and have 2600 dps on my flame totems, which raises to 3000+ midfight due to that hierophant passive. Not too tanky (about 1.3k hp and 600 es), I use zombies and vaal skeletons to pull aggro off me, which keeps me alive very well, but occasionally I turn discipline on.
So far I'm facerolling through the levels and no mob survives longer than 1.5 seconds, but I'm not sure this will continue later on.

Your thoughts\advices?

>Played ES masterrace last two league
>Completely ignore incoming damage and destroy everything with VP
>Play Evasion this league
>Gets anal OBLITERATED by anything that even looks at you the wrong way
>Get fucked by -max map
>Get fucked by chaos damage
>Get fucked by mobs with RT
>Get fucked by anything mixed with a bunch of small mobs
>Manually needs to dodge everything
>Actually have to keep up with Fortify timer

>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>free

>4 free (You)'s

today was a good day

great argument. you know it's a shit deal, you wouldn't accept it , yet you are salty that someone else wouldn't either? you are basing you whole argument off of one example, yes a scour and an alch do the same thing as a chaos, but a chaos can buy 6 alchs, so for example , you could scour alch one ring, or you could alch 6 white rings. but you are right i'm a retard because i don't accept (like everyone else) your scam

does blade flurry use accuracy?
regal?

its an attack , so yes it does .

mate, im not the guy complaining about paying with an alch+scour, im the guy that called you a retard for the arguments you presented. I literally just said in the post you quoted that I agree that they're not equal and still you type out this dribble about how they're not equal. I AGREE but you're a fucking retard for saying their function have no impact on their market value. and then you're even more fucking retarded for saying their value is set in stone.

I can't believe I have to type this out for you, it was pretty clear in my previous post.

>at most 6ex

do I just RMT the other 4 so I can get a disfavour

>that fucking pathing
what the fuck are you doing nigger why bother taking that life node in witch tree when you could just path to scion wheel this is some fucking stupid shit

the only currency item that really fluctuates is exalts and that is the start of every league like clock work because they are useless for the first few weeks. no one is selling chaos orbs for 1-2 alch, or 8-10 alts at the start of a league. you can buy almost every currency from vendor, so they are set in stone, assuming you account for flipper ratios of course.

Well haven't played since before Ascendance classes dropped.

Is it worth getting back into again? Been looking for a game to play while watching shows and stuff.

What's a good new character build to make?

>invest everything into my build
>it's shit
>no currency to properly respec or reroll
goodnight, poeg

whats the build
show us your shameful tree

Story of my life. Tried to make an archer build. Have no fucking clue where to go. Explosive arrow build requires incredible amount of exacting shit. What is a good HC new player cheap bow build to get through the content?

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAV9Bx4HmQ18DkgPqxCSEQ8RLxFQEZYV1xXtFqoWvxslIuoi9CSLKgsqOCsKLL8s4S1VMjI1uTsNPV890UcGSVFJsUuuTI5Ms1JTVL1WY1b1WfBcQFxrXfJfKl9qY0NkqmqMbAttGW1scFJwu3RVdf13_X3jf8aESIRvhKKExYaujAuOio_6kBuTJ5UulouXlZfQl_SbtaEvotmnK6xmrJiw2LQMtUi5Prl8vG--isM6w23IFMrT0B_Q0NW518_Ydtlb2YbbbtvU4tXpAuq662PsGOyw7UHviO_r8NXy4fVv99f5Nw==

Ascendance classes have made practically every skill viable. We have act four. We're losing cruel once this league ends so hopefully we can say goodbye to the eight hour grind to hit 70. There are new map tiers. This league gimmick is actually a ton of fun.

This a good shapers orb list? any recommended changes?

Tier 1 - Jungle valley

Tier 2 - Oasis

Tier 3 - Arid lake

Tier 4 - Acid lakes

Tier 5 - Mesa

Tier 6 - Strand

Tier 7 - Ashen Woods

Tier 8 - Shore / Cemetery

Tier 9 - Coves, Promenade and Underground River.

Tier 10 - Courtyard, Arsenal and Colonnade

what skill were you using? blade flurry

how hard are esh and tul

I can do Xoph easy but their breaches are fucking Annoying.

>ball lightning which does massive damage
>aoe chill and super tanky rares

what tier do you start spending chisels?

I prefer Beach for t2

First time player her. Have 3200 hp as lvl 82 spark/vaal spark inquisitor and I think it's time I went ES. How expensive is that? Any specific items I need?

Are the bonuses to X based on uncapped resistances global or local - specifically Formless Inferno and Perfect form?

>ding 75
>excited to try out new build
>swap out of leveling gear and gems
>respec the tree
>load a comfortable map as a test drive
>turns out it's shit and is worse than your leveling spec
o-oh

700+ ES chest
400+ ES shield
300+ ES helm
200+ ES feet
100+ ES glove
Add the sum, adjust as necessary. Cut 200-300 ES total depending on your budget or uniques you're using.

I hate monkeys so I shaped Arcade for T1 instead, and Beach is a better T2 overall. Mud Geyser is also a good choice for T7. I'd prefer Atoll/Tropical Island over Cemetery for T8, otherwise everything is fine.

it's as expensive as you want to be. Price depends on League.

I recommend at least 600 on your chest, when it ramps from 650-700 is when it gets real pricey for the cost investment.

120 gloves and 120 boots are okay. I recommend Rainbowstride if you can't find any good boots.

300 ES for head is the standard as well as shield if you're using one.

>Oro's is only an alch
What

Wait what am I missing isn't Flicker Strike Raider the new hotness

Post grinding music

youtube.com/watch?v=4cauU2IpFyA

:^)

BLADE FLURRY + CI

Alright /poeg/, I've done some brainstorming and I might have come up with a most assuredly not complete shit meme flurry champion build that's relatively cheap to run. It's still a work in progress, as I need to figure out how I'm going to cap out resists with what I have left equipment-wise.

www.poeurl.com/U5t

This was the intended pathing. Scion would give +30% hp and 50% increased damage OR witch pathing would give me a 2nd curse.

>Xoph's Blood
>Ngamahu's Flame
>Chieftain

>2% fire pen from tree
>8% fire pen with weapons from tree
>50% fire pen
>221% life
>7 endurance charges
>20% increased strength
>100% fire conversion
>leech 1% fire damage as life

what skill do I use

do you really need another curse?

Isn't cemetery better for the 3 bosses?

its a common drop lad

It's a matter of personal preference : do you prefer 3 bosses or a layout that makes it impossible to miss any monster ?

I'm thinking EQ because of how OP it is. Or even Cyclone, does Cyclone need any investment/focus to do good?

Why the fuck is nobody exchanging currency in BHC? Maybe it's just top-heavy because people are still rushing for 100, but the lower-level market is fucking dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=VQmAPs-qoao

oros flicker

youtube.com/watch?v=eXN-mOHOuBY

Just killed Maligaro with a Witch that I wanted to make into a necro but got cold feet midway and ended up as a lightning elementalist with a shit tree and I'm going to reroll.
So, what's a fun and cheap build for a new player?

Lighty's RT cyclone build.

>use a breachstone
>start the breach at the beginning
>timer runs out and I can't get to the boss
>no one told me this would happen
nice game poetards

gotta go fast, scrub.

>going slow

You can use cyclone, which is pretty good for proccing the on hit effect on ngamahu. Molten strike and sunder are also ok I played this exact set up and switched to beserker from chieftain

cyclone, it's the best way to proc the molten balls of asswhooping.

are breaches LITERALLY greater rifts???

a-anybody?

Can vaal skeles be a build?

>empty skill tree
hmm, this sort of posts really makes one go "hmm this really makes me think" and makes me think.

>run into new content blind
>doesn't think the breach mechanic would carry over to a place you can only get to by farming breaches
>surprised when you lose on your first try

>passive tree got erased

well that sure is strange

poeurl.com/U53