Stance fuccboi hate thread

What are your personal experiences with da illest JDM af crowd Veeky Forums?

ur h8 only makes us stronger xD

the lack of posts itt just show that no one here has any experience and simply talks out of their ass

Probably, what if everyone is just as bad as GS400guy? Would be pretty ironic desu

Sorry you wasted your money on a snow wolf

Very rare in my area, so I don't really care. Last time I saw some dickcheese stancer, he was trying to do a u-turn because the speed bump was too tall, so I blocked him in.

Eh. I vape cause it helped me quit smoking.

Get at me

Perhaps, but you're still addicted to the same thing.

>vaping

Literally the mouth fedora

Cigarettes are bad for you but at least you wont look like a middle schooler that's been neglected by his parents

why do all the vape have bad hands

vaping is an objectively cost superior alternative to smoking $22 20packs of fags
too bad the hipsters and autists ruined it

Not smoking or vaping anything is a superior cost alternative.
If you've 'weaned yourself' off an already incredibly poor personal choice, why bother halfway? 'Oh look at me, I'm still hip and trendy guize'.

Hipsters and fags didn't ruin it, most people thought they were a fucking joke to begin with if you weren't using it to quit and then dropping the vape.

I was following one and he crashed into the curb going around a roundabout going the same speed as everyone else

yes and eating shit prepared on a plate is superior to eating it right out of the toilet but it's still shit

you just dont understand man
smoking isnt an addiction its a life style. if people dont have something to put in the mouth and blow smoke with then their shit falls apart.

low test

I'm always stressed as fuck. I need my nicotine

this

i dip my hands in high octane fuel daily and they look great

I dip mine in jet fuel (jp5 to be exact) a lot

>live in rural area
>literally no stancefags because they wouldn't be able to take their car anywhere without the roads destroying its underside

>live in rural area
>smooth, good roads everywhere, because I don't live in a third world country

Autism isnt an addiction its a life style. if people dont have something to put in the ass and sperg out with then their shit falls apart

Why do you only stance the front/rear wheels, and not the back sometimes?

It's not my taste, but I can sort of understand why the ideal stanced car is appealing to some. Is it worth the effort, and come on face it, you've ruined the car when you do it, so is it worth all that for the looks?

Why do you usually have cheap asian cars or old bmw's more commonly than anything else? Is it just what's popular among young people?

I think he means he lives somewhere that isn't completely flat

>that clubbed thumb

feelsgood.jpg

With you there, bro. Stay off them stinkies. Almost a year strong, here.

Except it isn't nearly as bad for you.

>Why do you only stance the front/rear wheels, and not the back sometimes?

drift cars
solid rear axle

stance =/= lets put as much camber as possible anyway

>you've ruined the car when you do i

no

>Why do you usually have cheap asian cars or old bmw's more commonly than anything else? Is it just what's popular among young people?

combination of both

there are several stanced newer cars tho

I'm swapping Miata front and rear subframes into a Datsun 510, they will be high up in the body so stock ride height will be slammed, that way I can have slammed goodness with proper suspension geometry.
Gonna be good senpai

>getting addicted to smoking in the first place

Tippity top kek

Things that never happened thread?