What is Veeky Forums's favorite rv/trailer?

What is Veeky Forums's favorite rv/trailer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wap2wpjVHC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AE S TH E T I C K A S F U C K

> cheaper than both a trailer or a Class A/B
> seperate unit from the truck

Why is the slide-in camper the ulitmate RV, br/o/s?

Literally the only downside is that they only sleep like 3 people at best.

Perfect for the neets on Veeky Forums.

BMW
M
W

Those suck. If I'm going to tow around a gigantic brick the least I want is a shitter that's little more than a fucking bucket.

The god emperors of RVs are of course converted Prevost buses.

arent those you know, kinda heavy for a campground? wont they get stuck on grass?

Holy shit that's so aesthetic.
They only sold like 600 though.

>grass
What the fuck has humanity invented asphalt for?

then its not camping is it? rather useless

Nigga, if you in an rv, it ain't camping!

then for what purpose? hunting? i sure as fuck would rather live in a hotel on a roadtrip

Personally I get constipations when I travel because I'm a picky shitter and I expect to encounter unfamiliar toiletry. Having a small home with me would greatly ease my discomfort.

>buying a literal money pit
They should come with a gun so when your looking at your bank account 2 years later you can end it all

One that can take all the GM fangirls and get them to their safe space

I meet some Burners who had a nice Winnebaggo that the owner dropped in a Chrysler 408. He said it was the 450hp version, made 500 torques. Unfortunately it was mated to the stock 3 speed auto the van came with. It had no trouble going uphill pulling a trailer, and it sounded mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=wap2wpjVHC0

Looked just like that one, and I wouldnt be surprised that it could do that unloaded.

that is a very weak answer

>tfw any decent new camper is as much as a fucking car
>tfw any decent proper RV is as much as a house
>tfw you're horribly leery of buying either used because most people sit them in their backyard for years and don't touch them even to do maintenance

also you dont shit on buses. you only do #1 on the bus

Camper units are alright I guess though not when they're that big. You should almost get a small trailer at that point, plus they go for $50k at that level.

This is more of my style.

Used RV's and Travel trailer depreciate like a motherfucker for a reason. Unless you keep up on maintenance (which most people don't do, they keep it on a storage lot for 11 months a year) they'll turn into a nightmareish money pit real fast.

>tfw no matched trailer for your car to sleep in

I really love the old 40's to 70's busses converted into RVs. Flxible makes the best looking ones for sure but there's ton of other great busses from that era that are still going extremely strong today.

Prevost H3-45 is god tier. I work for a large motorcoach company and they are by far the best coaches in the fleet.

Plan the trip ahead or just stay at walmart and people will think your famous or something.

Most campgrounds have a compacted gravel pad that you park on.

the short Winnebagos

BASED

sexy as FUCK

>tfw no short bus RV conversion
They're not even that expensive on craigslist for the older ones, if only I could build an interior

Hit up any electrician or carpenter buddies you may have. Even if you don't have any, most people make their rvs or vans completely with no experience. Look up van conversions on yt and you're certain to get all the info you need.

FWD

I love the way matched trailers look. Are they even that hard to make?

Where we're going, we don't need to shit.

>Over 5k for a small camper

Why do people do this shit?

sometimes a big rv isn't practical

That's true, I bet a civic could haul this. But the thing is, these should be like 2k tops for how small these are.

I think if I wanted one I would try and build one instead, they are very simple and you can buy a trailer chassis fairly cheap

On normal buses maybe, but converted bus luxury RVs have full bathrooms.

Shortebagos a cute, CUTE!!

>mfw it is a rebadged renault

PIKEYS

Not really either but close. These things are cool as fuck