Can't stop Bitcoin rise

Friendly reminder the price of Bitcoin has more than tripled in a little over a year.

You still see people shilling cryptos not named Bitcoin (scamcoins) and retarded nocoiners trying to cope.

It's not to late to get in.

Should I sell my Waves or wait.
Really thinking about taking my loss and go into Bitcoin.

and what goes up.. is gonna be coming down my friend.

cope

>looking at trends
>not looking at the concerns behind the dips and valleys
>being smug and laughing at no coiners
Proud no coiner race here. Enjoy being hosed by the next scam or scandal.

Enjoy missing out and coping

I'm aware that I can miss the gravy train to millions. I'll cope fine, thanks.

How are bitcoins different than tulip bulbs?
They do not derive their value from anything, and people buy just because they think they will be able to sell for more later.

Nu uh.
This time it's different!

You can send an unlimited amount of money to someone without calling your bank and telling them your mother's maiden name and the color f your car.

You can drive around in your car safely without worrying about police stopping you and seizing your money/property under "civil asset forfeiture" clauses.

You can keep your own money yourself without entrusting it to to a bank, which can get bailed out or bailed in, whose debts are paid by unsecured creditors (your bank deposit).

>Price has tripled in a little over a year
>price is down 40% in a little over 3 years

just depends how you look at it. we all time this market correctly there's no way we're buying into a peak r-right?

Would buy into it if I had the money, unfortunately I'm still in college. If only I was born a couple years earlier huh..

How is fiat different from tulip bulbs?

Instead you have to trust the chinese miners with your money

>i have no idea how bitcoin works yet I insist on posting

ITT: No coiners don't understand what a bubble is.

You see the most important thing is that it explodes in value and then loses all of that value.

What a bubble doesn't do is then regain all of that value at a later date.

Anyway I'm sure you'll end up buying some of this off of me at $10,000 per coin, so I don't want to upset my future customers. Thanks for waiting for me to make the money, it's appreciated. I'll throw in a pair of knee pads.

Right, it's different this time.

How come you can't sell off your bitcoins on Coinbase anymore?

That will pose a problem when youre trying to unload all your buttcoins I reckon, cause nobodys going to trade

Coinbase have always been cunts

Shitty people in general

They suck government cock

They're working with the irs now apparently

They shill altcoins

They close your account for no reason, try and track where you send your coins

Total cocksucking nu-male cunts that will soon go out of business

>They do not derive their value from anything

what does the US Dollar derive its value from?

>I have no argument and I must shitpost

doesn't matter if it is a big bubble or a small bubble, it still has no tangible value and you are gambling

>no argument
Nice ID you've got there.
Like that one better?

>tfw trading altcoins to increase my bitcoins, but all my altcoins are dropping because of bitcoin's rise

Not sure how to feel about this.

I don't really get how my investment performance of 120% this year alone makes me a bag holder.

Please explain!

>I'm up 120%
It's different this time.

buttcoin is goin to da moon!!!!11

I'm such a sofistacated investor :^)))))

Seems like people like you will never go away, even in 10 years when btc will be a standard.

That's a sweet tie.

Your ID is literally 'bag' m8.

But it's a different kind of bag this time.

you people are a joke

buttcoin has been out for years and literally everyone has heard about it and no one gives a shit

Okay then, I suppose you don't know much about it. You just know that it's different from what you are used to, and things were better in your time am I right ?

how are you guys going to sell off your buttcoins when sites like Coinbase no longer let you sell?

Are you going to put all your trust in trading or selling in person? cause that'll be pretty unreliable, won't it?

hold

Nothing has any inherent value. You do realise even abortions are legal, right? Not even human life is considered inherently valuable at this point

I've registered to Circle to buy BTC but it's taking ages for them to aprove my indentification.
Any alternatives you guys know?
Also fuck coinsbase

Not him, but also curious about this.

kraken

>not playing spreads and daily moves to leverage your BTC into more BTC day by day

Scrub.

As a non-no-coiner, I'll say I use to be one. I'm not longer a no-coiner anymore though. Here is why:

BTC has been around for a solid 8 years. Reaching a high of $1,200, it was short lived. Crashing down to $200, until recently it's reaching those sweet highs again. Why though?

> india
> china
> venezuela

3 different countries, not including the USA, EU and Canada, that are invested into BTC. You have Chinese BTC miners who are mining BTC,without even returning a profit. India is moving to a "non-black currency" and Venezuela's fiat currency is crashing hard.

That's not enough to ride BTC, I completely agree.

But think of the millennials and gen z - our future. Steam now accepts BTC, meaning more gen z are getting involved in BTC. Gen Z can't open a bank account, thus they're more likely to conduct business on the Internet using BTC. Millennials were the first true generation to be exposed to BTC; the same generation that grew up on Google.

As Gen X starts to die off, millennials will start taking over and pushing BTC. Gen Z will be the generation that will launch BTC for daily usage and will grow up on BTC, just as millennials grew up on Google.

Not enough?

Governments around the world view BTC as a commodity and not a currency. Meaning BTC is equal to that of gold. gold has had a huge gain over the years, just as BTC had. BTC is even often referred to as a "safe haven" for market crashes in multiple news articles.

Hopefully this gives you the scope on BTC's depth in our current society. What really sells me on BTC though, is what Gen Z will be doing with it.

Bitcoin was $10.80 the day that Obama beat Romney in 2012. 4 years later the day after Trump won the election it jumps to $740

what do you gain by posting this here

You faggots letting my thread die?

I expect this thread bumped at least once every six hours by nocoiners and that guy that posts the same "you're gonna miss out" pics

>Steam now accepts BTC
>three countries are using it
>commodity and not just fiat
And there are BTC debit cards.

I guess I haven't realized the scope of this thing thanks to the memeing faggots around here.

I'll hold for now, and in a years time when I have some spare money beyond setting up index funds and other crap, I'll re-evaluate my stance on BTC.

btc will crash hard again

Get back to me when there is an easy way to exchange cash for btc and btc to cash.

What the FUCK did u just say about me you little bitch?

I'll get back to you right this instant you skeptic owning zero bitcoins

If one bitcoin is worth about 740 burger bucks as of this shitpost what's stopping me from selling or buying anywhere

Fuck coinbase, they're kikecunt faggots

So many options, localbitcoins, bitsquare, who knows what options there will be six months from now

You're just ass. Lasted u own 740 minus 740 coins

It's inherent value is the fact that you can move millions of dollars around without no one ever finding out you dumb fuck. Have fun moving your gold from country to country when (((they))) remove cash.

Cash is going to disapear in 10-30 years you low IQ mong. By then, you bitcoin is the only thing we will have for financial privacy.

>selling
You can buy anything you want directly with Bitcoin, including lambos. You literally go there, do the transaction on your phone, and you go out with a lambo. Cuckerment money is no longer needed. Work for BTC, get paid in BTC, buy with BTC. The circle is closed. This is the biggest disruption ever in human history and you will live throught it.

That's a sweet cope.

Cope a little more.

(((Isreal)))

I bought majority of my current holdings at $290 when I received a large tax rebate. As of today I have 166% gains on my total crypto portfolio. Even though I haven't much experience in trading I used to gauge the highs and the lows and recognized the bearish trend loosing its momentum around that time, probably just luck looking back. I'm still not that interested in selling.

Daily reminder to studyband learn business and investing instead of gambling with shitcoins where u learn nothing and have 0 control and no hedge against catastrophic loss....

>studyband learn business
what do you mean??

iktf, my man
I console myself with the thought that I'll still be able to jump on the next economic trend
The more we watch how this plays out, the more we'll understand next time