Ohio and Chile

Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-
use this for the next OP

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=7T-fEbu-s68
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't mind raids being totally fucked if killcoin costs didn't get retarded.

and, beyond that, it's like, okay expeditions are totally fine for the first 20 floors. After that, sending a fighter out to die horrifically and come back with 50 splithium and 5k kill coins is not enough. I can't buy a fucking new fighter with that. I can't do ANYTHING with that.

I can't even hold my raid rank or regain it, rather, since they removed dev raids for most people. So i'm basically losing all of my ranking any time i'm logged out for more than 2 minutes because everyone's thirsty as a motherfucker to get the bonus tdm rewards.

either have those rewards scale with rank and make the silver/gold/plat/diamond bonus a multiplier to RAIDED resources, or just remove the bonus all together to make raiding something people want to do instead of absolutely need to to just play the rest of the game.

Luckily for me I was autistic as fuck and grinded out my banks to level 25 and maxed my fighter storage before I even went past floor 5, so I don't have too much to worry about (other than never being able to hold my shit, not that I really need to) but it's just a pain in the dick to not be able to log off with 10k and come back to 5k. you log off with 10k and come back to 100.

What's the most optimal way to get wire mountain?

I feel like the poison = heal decal is a curse. I always feel forced to carry like 5 snails around so I can't die.

Soon you will be the snail.

how resistant is crowe to slash?

people seem to easily beat him with motor bike, but I dunno if Swords are up to par

With that many snails at your side doesn't that trivialize almost all situations?
You become a raid and boss mass murderer assuming the haters don't have one of their own equipped.

Start at floor 11 and just starting climbing up. That's what I do

Just beat Goto on floor 23 but he used all of my gear up, so I retreated. Are there plenty of good sidepaths around him? I don't feel like touching him again until I can make more flame weapons and have a tier 4 guy.

Sorry, Canada.
The Cali train has no breaks.
I don't even live there and I will reap their rewards

hey a tengu moped

>With that many snails at your side doesn't that trivialize almost all situations?

Literally yes.

Fucking game just give me dev raids if you're only going to show me rank 100-300 bronzies.

motor bike drops from 31 enemies so it's a bit higher then what you'll have
I fought him the first time with a machete and it wasn't awful, but stingshrooms and a couple spears from npcs is the way to go

Do you think they'll change it so Haters don't attack mobs? It seems a bit weird honestly and makes things easier than they should be sometimes.

Like the first "Fun Town" has 2 bone robot things, and it's actually kind of hard. The second Fun Town has a Hater and 1 bone robot and it's 100x easier because they are both ignoring you basically.

Im farming some Time stop shrooms for good measure for when I first fight him

about 3?

Fanart when?
LEWDS WHEN?

do you unlock level 90 haters if you go towards 31?

You could probably kill him in a single time stop with a grilled stingshroom and a spear as long as you have enough mastery to r1 it

I want to kill Z!

fairly certain it's fighter grade the determines them
grade 4 should be 90
grade 5 is like 118

day pass in your reward box

Just got TDM rank prizes

I've yet to use day passes.
What do they do exactly?

got 70k as a plat

Where to get War Ensemble Green Metal?

15 extra inventory slots and free elevator rides from the golden elevator

they let you use the gold elevator free

nice. what's pissing me off is I am in california (I live there) and I cannot find ANYONE to raid. I raided about 3 people before I couldn't find anyone ever again.

I had the same issue except with the lemon lime twist of people way beyond my current level.
The number of Cali peeps outnumber the Canada side a great deal. All the available raids might be filled. I dunno.

jin die floor 16
jackson floor 20

so any armor which gives resistance to slash which doesnt look like shit?
Right now Trucker and these weird priest robes have it. Honestly thinking of going DIY, it may doesnt have resistance but atleast no minus either

I just switched to cali was ny because i was tired of getting raided so much oh well i wont get any rewards this war but they will start shit with some one else in a few days anyway

>that gauntlet from Jin Die to the next elevator
I thought there'd be a elevator back down right after her so I didn't bother bringing much. That was a mistake, but I somehow managed to get past it.

Give me a good weapon to pair with the machete

I don't have the iron recipe

let you use the gold elevator for free, don't need to pay the raid fee, and you get special login shit like decals, etc.

did the rewards reset ranks or do you keep them

>Priests robes look like shit

Kill yourself my man.

Samurai

iron loses 0 durability for blocking with it so if you pick 1 up for parrying you'll never lose it

Well boys, it's been a ride.
I'm finally a part of the tier 5 club.

Any better methods for a single MILK black metal? Floor 22 just didn't work for me.

Sounds pretty boss.
Is the extra inventory slots permanent or does it fade away like the gold elevator bonus and the like?

quests, but I think black milk is only kill all quests

I have upgraded DIY and I can get 1-2 shotted by the spear guys if I'm not careful. Go for the resist.

Goes away. Any items in them get sent to your reward box.

i Bet they will add a permanent pass for 50 bucks eventually

They won't. It would be minimum 99USD.

Bummer.

I'll save them for a rainy day then when I need to blitz a higher floor repeatedly.

That's quite the bet.
I'm hoping you're right too. Elevator fees aren't terrible and in the same breath can rack up fast.

agememnon gear from 21+ has a combined total of 580 def and +26 slash defense while having a scale mail look

but DEF >>>>>> Resistance

Is the attack completely useless?

it's a fine attack weapon, but is mostly used for the parry
if you want to BP to use it as an attack weapon good luck because it's the only floor 1-9 bp I haven't found

lets not be stupid here there banking on people buying death metals not elevator passes. That twitch streamer who beat the game bought the 280 metals for 99 bucks.

Severely underrated weapon, a point blank crit can do an absolute shitload of damage.

Thinking a lifetime pass would be anything short if 99$ is stupid.

You get inventory space, free raids, daily decals, and free elevator rides.

wait the pass does that i thought there was a seprie pass for the train

No, there isn't. That's what the pass does.

You get the nice train, extra slots in your bag, free elevator rides, no costs for raids, and free daily decals. You also get an increase in coins and lithium drops.

so thats why crowe sounds like a kid

because he died at 17, he only LOOKS old

well fuck then i misused my day pass

wait are we dead too

Sudaaaaaa or Gung-ho whatever put the passes up already.

Also, add permanent non stat affecting cosmetics like lingerie and Suda51 game attire

Where the fuck did I pick up honeycomb from? I'm near Uge and I have no idea were this came from.

this game is fucking hilarious

especially how some people are utter trash at it and rage about the dumbest stuff

> 60k for a pick up
Gay

wait someone beat the game?

how many floors are there? what's at the end?
what is the plot? who is uncle death really?

41 floors, 41th being just a cutscene and a teaser of whats to come

uncle death is the reaper and wanted to ignite the moon to kill earth. but he likes you and wants to see more shit. In the end you become his friend he even kills the last boss for you. this upgrades the game console you have. also hes the boss of the company that you see everyware.

basically the body's you buy are gathered by jackals.

Give me the OST

woah woah woah is this real or you shitting me son?

Is there an actual shuffle station on the radio? South Tokyo just seems to play the same five songs.

basically the game is one big parody of persona 3 and dark souls.

Yup, that's a Suda ending alright.

OBS

its real
twitch dot tv/tentanman_/v/106647056?t=02h11m25s

youtube.com/watch?v=7T-fEbu-s68
WE'LL FIGHT
UNTIL WE FAAAAALL

WE'LL RISE
TO TAKE A STAAAAAAAAND

Hopefully the user uploading all the songs survives the near-limitless song dump.

though the dot is a . because spam filter

Im just saying he bought the premium pack of 280 death metals so that's why.

>misread my map
>have to go fight 38 jindie again

For defense

Defender-Striker-Shooter

or

Defender-Shooter-Striker?

>16f jindie
>get hit by that water stream attack
>die
>revive by lifeshroom
>literally get hit instantly by next water stream attack
>die again

Epicosity

watched him a bit on I think 39 and he said he wasn't going to buy any
someone probably gifted him that shit since he kept dying

>Buy first mushroom stew
>+15% attack and defense while at max health

Did I do good senpais

I can't wait to doll up my black guy with lingerie

That one is good.

OBS needle sounds~

No way. That happened to me like 10 minutes ago.

>Try to dropkick
>Miss
Every time

Sa-sa-sa-sasori~

Won't lie, it made me spend money on the game for the premium currency so I could revive.

Enjoy your 6.99 suda you bastard.

>run over to chest
>dropkick
every time

>run to escalator with enemies hot on my heels
>dropkick
It never stops being funny at least

What does Mushroom stew do? I saw that I can buy in it in the pastebin but whats the point of it?

Is there a more beautiful sight when you log back in? All these scrubs...

Gives you a premium decal.

Post yfw a hater has a memechete and a hot iron and has two drill hover tubes behind him that only seem to care about you

Can you invade people who are a higher grade than you?

Potential rare decals.

Plus if I'm not mistaken, unlocking it once makes it available for purchase later.

Holy shit. Goto just drop the green candle wolf metal you fuck.

I came back to that once. Turns out it was some Georgian who tried 3 times. One outline had a DIY hat sitting there