Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

Selfcest Edition

Previous Thread: >I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Vroris, Raid Time, Peachy Panic, or Rijakk.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Kandra Wildfire, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/5hf4du/this_whole_afk_farming_thing_is_getting_a_bit/?st=iwkizzj2&sh=e6b540e9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is real? Can you tell?

femcharr are real

ass for days

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Master Ruseman, Awena, Valsi, Meyer The Shark, Surbrus Mindfang, Apothecary Beatus, Ancora Softpaw, Oren Nil
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic
EU [Here]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae The Spectre, Roxtar

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you
Don't Join [FUN] or [HOPE]

Those are troll guilds made to trick members away from joining the real above official guilds.

this dude got dumped by this chick who now rides on vae's dick

this is my comfy wintersday lootsura

Thank you user

There's only 2 active Veeky Forums guilds, HOPE and FUN in the OP. Please don't troll new players with that bloated list, that info is almost completely false or misleading, and I see you are now trying to convince people that it's not.

But as others pointed out in many threads before this, you contradict yourself by posting FUN and HOPE, that's just one example. It's pretty obvious you're trolling, but it's gotten old.

reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/5hf4du/this_whole_afk_farming_thing_is_getting_a_bit/?st=iwkizzj2&sh=e6b540e9

Discuss. This guy raises an interesting point, there are some people who want to afk farm. In other mmos, it's a feature, so should gw2 have some kind of "farmville" system?

EU Norn, where have you been?!

fluffy cunny

>turn it to koreangame

I reject this idea

>NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken

This is a map chat guild so doesn't count as Veeky Forums

>NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Master Ruseman, Awena, Valsi, Meyer The Shark, Surbrus Mindfang, Apothecary Beatus, Ancora Softpaw, Oren Nil

Most of these people do not play anymore/can't invite to the guild

>NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D

Every single person on this list is banned from the game.

>NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

This isn't actually a guild.

EU [Here]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae The Spectre, Roxtar

This is also wrong

The below guilds are the only ones with people on NA and EU who can actually invite you

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Vroris, Raid Time, Peachy Panic, or Rijakk.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Kandra Wildfire, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

You're pretty much accurate, it's just some guy who keeps reposting it every thread. Other Veeky Forums threads have this invite troll stuff.

im working on a "Playnorn"

Wew, best of luck, I'd read it for the articles and your delicious norn, can't get enough of it.

>vae the faggot gets delicious blueberry puss
It's not fair

Can't wait.

>NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

>This isn't actually a guild.

It's a real guild with a few members leftover who are just too lazy to quit, but it was really just the result of Jugg being buttmad over something and going off to make his own failed clique.

So what would you say is the dullest class to level up? Still necro? Or maybe mesmer?

futa everything

warrior. anyone who plays warrior is a boring cumgoblin

i have this weird bug where my game minimizes itself for 0.5 seconds then comes back up again is it just me?

just played for an hour and it happened 3-4 times

>host ML
>being part of the problem
feels good

>tfw no fertile femcharr wife to have many cubs with

everything jugg ever does is pathetic

Yeah, necro is still pretty lame to play until endgame, where the game gets actually threatening and being very hard to kill actually starts to mean something.
until then enjoy mashing 1 and 5 with d/wh

Rate my necro

Also, what's the most fun class to play if you're playing the f2p version? I was kinda disappointed when I looked at the necro skills because I wont be able to command a huge undead army.

So what's the most fun class to play in this game if I just wanna play a bit casually killing monsters while looking like a hot slut?

>back from over two months of normalfaggotry
>want to play vidya
>fingertips recovering from frostnip/bite
>literally hurts to touch my keyboard

Normalfaggotry, not even once.

Better yet
>new zone is frostbite central

choking on vae cock

I would say base ele and thief could still be competitive in f2p,medium and light armor have the sluttiest fhd fashion. just stick on your necro tho, they're tanky and stable. minions ae good for soloing in open world.

MINDFAG

ACTIVATE

curious female charr

I'm going to smash that femcharr cunny

femcharr (male) puffy donut butthole

huge femcharr hug

I don't like femcharr

there I said it

tsun tsun

hung nornfus

s-s-sauce?

hentai foundry

Looks generic as fuck.
Grats on your blonde female character #692917.

yarr femcharr

I'm leveling one right now, and it feels amazing. So liberating.

>played since beta
>get my first precursor drop earlier
.tfw its "The Bard"
>tfw its only 150g and not helpful to me at all
feels bad

femcharr or more femcharr

It could be worse. I got my first pre during the latter days of HoT. It was Venom.

Still made it just to spit in RNG's eye.

Rodgort's Flame has been my first and only pre. Meanwhile a massive autist nonchanlantly gets a 3k drop from tagging along, doing basically the same thing.

whisper me now for kisses

All your posts scream, "why don't my parents worry about me. Why don't my parents worry about me!?"

sure

I am sexually attracted to horny cats

Kneel.

rat autist detected ^._.^

Heels!

Just started and I'm like 50, Thief. So far the biggest letdown is that my equipment looks just as shitty as at level 1

can you actually look decent and like a proper max level w/o paying for cosmetics or is all fashion stuff paid for?

Gw2 is all fashion wars at high level. Most level 80 armor pieces have unique skins and are saved in the wardrobe automatically. You'll be able to make all kinds of awesome outfits without every buying anything from the gem store.

Fashion hits you very suddenly at the endgame.

Thank fuck, looks are a huge part of MMOs for me and I can't stand looking like a little piece of turd another second

In that case, you'll be very happy when you hit 80!

I mean look at this shit

>that dye color combo

>tfw rikki pretends to be a femcharr for you

reminder that they needed to add this face into the game because the human female faces are so butt ugly they don't even compare to the trailer

Does anyone here like femcharrs . . .
?

>tfw no mcharr husband to barb with
>you will never wake up with your face burrowed in a tufty chest

quick femcharrs are asleep

Don't worry, GW2 is way ahead of any other MMO in terms of fashion/cosmetics and almost none of them are locked behind paywalls.

In case you also hadn't noticed, the dye channels are great once you play around with them.

>tfw no femcharr wife to fluffy cunny with
>you will never wake up with your face burrowed in a fluffy chest

>way ahead of other MMO's
>everything is now an outfit in the gemstore
>four armor sets released in the past year, xpac included
>over a year for legendary armor and counting

tufty femcharr

fluffy mcharr

the man with the yellow hat.
If you date rikki she can be your monkey

The odd thing is, despite the lack of initiative it's STILL ahead of all the others.
The only one that even comes anywhere close is FFXIV and there's such a tiny pool/variety of armors to choose from that it gets left in the dust.

what's rikki

>tfw no sensual snout booping

ENOUGH

fluffiest cunny

>tumblr_ofcnyuQmap1uxz2o8o(...).jpg
>fcny

>tfw cry myself to sleep every night thinking about tfw no femcharr wife

jesus.....

?

where is that?

>tfw no fcny

Redpill me on the action cam, /gw2g/.

I think they mean
>f cny

because lel furry degeneracy memes.

human city

cringe

>>NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
>Every single person on this list is banned from the game.

that makes me happy.
what were they banned for? having terrible character names?

why are your fingertips suffering that bad bro? Where the fuck were you and what were you doing.

this artstyle is incredible