Which cars have the worst looking interiors?

which cars have the worst looking interiors?

Ford is number one on my list, I feel sick every time a see their cars

Almost every moder toyota and lexus past 2006

Nice try but lexus has had good interior since the beginning

Ford in one picture

Focus Mk1, outside it looks quite amazing for its age compared to competitors like fugly Passat, interior is a horrible clusterfuck though.
Im pretty sure other Fords from 90-00s look the same inside.

>Toyota is shit interior wise
>Muh lexus

What the fuck is wrong with you

Yeah Australia wasn't immune either.

twingo

>replying to bait

rate my interior Veeky Forums

Have you two ever been in a Lexus? the interior is shit.

If you're talking about the RX sure but they fixed that with the new model. Shame you have to put up with the FUBAR outer redesign if you want the nice new interior though

Bitches don`t know about worst interiors.

Idk. This was my first car. I kinda liked the interior.

C O Z Y
O
Z
Y

BMW looks so dated.

Mitsubishi

2007 Lancer is the same as the 2017 Lancer

So that's where Hyundai got the idea for the Veloster.

fug u

Bitch, fuck you. AU Falcons were comfy as fuck.

And Lexus traveled forward in time to let Hyundai and Ford steal the look.

as opposed to what? your huayra?

toyota for sure

can confirm the AU1 and au2 have the worst interiors i have ever seen the power window switches always stop working and everything breaks
Taurus also a shit

EA-ED interior > AU

everything about an AU is disgusting

at least that has the comfy 80's vice and build quality isny shit.

Although on the flip side the EF has a pretty shit interior

How did your passenger lose his/her legs user?

I used to drive a Fiesta of that era. Tape deck instead of CD, though, so I had an adapter in there permanently.
> Wahh why didnt you change the head unit
I drove it, I didn't own it. I wasn't going to throw money into a car I hated.

I submit my first car as 'worst interior ever'. It was kinda tacky before some boy racer got to modding it, and then a few owner's worth of wear on it by the time I bought it.
I then continued the mods by rarely washing it, backing it into badly-parked cars hard enough to dent them, and drilling holes through the parcel shelf to manage the dangling cables for the speakers mounted into it and stop loose objects unplugging them.

Note the permanent stains to the floor mat, stray cables in the footwells, totally unlit controls, and the acres of black plastic that turned into a fucking sauna in summer.
Not shown: Aftermarket head unit.

Their older ones are cozy as fuck though

My 1992 Ranger.

I love it

>can't see any of the actual interior
>ford driver """"""""""intelligence""""""""""

American interiors are all equally shit.

Well you can't see shit if I take it from inside the cab and there's no backseat so I can't take a picture from there.
That's about as good as it'll get I'm afraid.

No need to get your knickers in a twist

VAG cars.

I agree. They all have that slanted chink look just like the outside front.

Holy shit, those zx2 interiors look so much better in gray/black. That beige is straight garish.

it's funny because it's true. what the fuck are they doing? americans have the worst taste ever

Needs more gray

Where is my post?
Is this the same exact thread from yesterday?

yes. and I deleted it because it was offensive

kys

the new ford interiors are by far the worst

used one of their shitty little van/people carrier car for a few days as a temp replacement... I think it was the Tourneo?

>stop start assist is a complete joke & dangerous, engine randomly starts if you touch anything
>horrible seating position, the whole car seems slanted forwards
>steering wheel is too low and unadjustable, directed at the chest
>can't see the speedo or tacho because there's like 3-4 inches of retarded plastic covering the dash and it's too low
>radio has no controls
>a/c is automated and it turns itself off every 2 mins regardless of what you do
>literally no power, foot to the floor and it accelerates at the same rate as a bicycle
>terrible build quality, the seat slid back one step whilst driving and scared the fuck out of me, felt like it was gonna come off somehow

Everyone loses their mind about Ferd interiors, but isn't this complaint applicable for all modern cars? Designers seem to think they need to make the dashboard look like Optimus Prime's face.