en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autozam_AZ-1

jalopnik.com/what-its-like-to-drive-the-only-autozam-az-1-in-americ-1663800815

even big old cars are about the same as modern shitboxes

>click link
>play video
>>subscribe to drive+ to watch this video
.99/month
gas the journalists

I would take the Autozam over my Spark any day.
Does the Spark count as a kei car?

>Does the Spark count as a kei car?
Are you retarded or pretending?

I think they need to have at most a .66L engine, 64 bhp, and be under a certain size to fall into the kei category

Protip: The AZ-1 isn't a kei car

Too lazy to look up the restrictions. Sue me.

Lmao one of those tiny kei cars flew by me today going 50 mph over the speed limit

What makes you say that user?

>tfw you will literally never a re-bodied 20b powered AZ-1

>integra
>small
???

What, is it big to you?

It's completely average sized, there's nothing small about it.

That's subjective.
The fact that it is a sports compact(!) is objective.

>honda fanboy thinks his integra isn't fat
Comical.
My volvo 240 is only 150lbs heavier, really makes ya think.

>a literal furfag is using ad hom on me
I'm not talking about weight, you fucking retard.
I didn't know that it was possible to be a downie, autist and a homo all at once.

I'm making fun of your car fur being a "compact" and only being 150lbs lighter than a fucking executive car from the 70s.
"Executive car is a British term for an automobile larger than a large family car."
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

It's not my car, mong.
I don't care about all you autistic dribble, I simply saw this thread, and decided to contribute since I remembered I had a photo of a small car next to two large cars in my Veeky Forums folder.
Then your degenerate ass attacked me for no apparent reason other than your own delusional mind.

The other day. Went to the market and saw this nice Tundra. Didn't know Toyoda made hella good trucks too

>since I remembered I had a photo of a small car
It's not small tho, it's not small in external dimensions and it's not small in weight.
It's not a small car.
I "attacked" (lol) you because you posted it in a thread about small cars when it's not small, it's the same size as any of the other millions of "compact" cars on the road today.
It's completely average in size, hell it's even bigger than a civic which is not even a small car either.
This is a small car
this is a small car
Miata is a small car
an MR2 is a small car
a geo is a small car

Integra is not a small car.

Camaros aren't that big and never have been. Look at them next to an Impala or a Bel Air. Those are big old cars.

That said, seeing my 2012 Challenger next to a 1970 is hysterical.

Also, I wish I still had the pictures but lost them, a new Challenger next to the Snek is ridiculous. It looks twice the size. It's insane.

That's all subjective, and it sure as hell looks small in the picture. I don't get what the source of your rage is. Perhaps the thought that you will never be able to satisfy your sexual orientation because the things that you are attracted to literally don't exist contributes to it.

>that's all subjective
It's not tho, also I'm sorry but 8 year old anime girls don't exist either, don't even try some real 8 year olds either you sick fuck.

Hey buddy, we all know you're a furfag because you insist on tripfagging.
The problem is, you don't know anything about me, so your insults are nothing more than shots in the dark that you keep on missing.
And yes, it is subjective, "tho". Even a compact truck can look small to some Americans.

>re-bodied
>engine swap
What's the fucking point of wanting a specific car if you're going to do that to it?

Yes it is you retard. Check the specs. Compare them against kei car requirements.

>Even a compact truck can look small to some Americans.
I would know right, since I own an 80s toyota truck, funnily enough that truck is only 200lbs heavier than an integra while being 4 wheel drive and having heavy ass solid axles.
Integra is simply bloated pigfat.

Should I even reply at this point? I'm not talking about the weight. I'm just saying, I think the Integra is a pretty small car. You can think otherwise, that's fine, but you cannot prove it to me, because there is no scale to tell wether a car is big or small.
The closest thing to that scale is the category that of the car, and the Integra is a sports COMPACT.

>compact adjective kəmˈpakt/ closely and neatly packed together; dense

you're pretty compact user, by which i mean you're a fucking retard

>What's the point of wanting a Nipponese MR gullwing car with different body panels and an engine which produces more than 64 horsepowah
Next closest thing would probably be an AW11 MR2, which is larger and a decade older

Why is the Miata so pigfat?

Dolomite confirmed for small

wrong

Stupid imperialists!

This is true, but sadly not an option for burgers for a good while longer.
Also
>muh gull-wings
>64 bhp by default still

>clean trabant 601 sedan on Craigslist
>tfw $10,000
fug

You realize that cars are rated as compact-mid sized etc by internal cabin space and not external dimensions right?
You can have a compact car that's the same size externally as a mid size.
For example, Volvo 240 is the exact same width as an integra, a mere 10 inches longer and 150lbs heavier and it's classed as an executive car which is larger than a full sized family car.
A 240 is damn near the same size as an integra externally but is classified as an executive car.
Pretty kek DESU.

They are going to become legal soon

Cant wait till Veeky Forums starts to meme into popularity AZ-1 and Cappuccinos then people start to engine swap them

I really cannot wait till LS1 swapped Cappuccinos become a thing

trust me you don't want it
i had a chance to get one for a bottle of vodka and i still refused because of how shit these are

I don't think I'd ever pay that much for a trabant, but the irrational dumbass part of my head really wants a chopped roof plastic shitbox coupe

>a mere 10 inches longer
pic related is 'a mere 10 inches longer' than a 240

And how much wider?
10 inches longer than 10 inches longer is 20 inches, nice try tho it was worth a shot I guess.

>I really cannot wait till LS1 swapped Cappuccinos become a thing
Is that even possible? Will it fit

It sounds like the biggest engine you might be able to fit in one is a 13b / 20b

You can make a V8 fit no problem you just gotta cut the firewall out and fabricate a new firewall/floor/tunnel

length is not the problem

Hmmmm
Might still be possible you're gonna need a custom hood tho the engine will be tall.

>buy trailer
>put ls1 on trailer
>trailer hitch on cappuccino
>flip differential facing backwards

>replying to dogfuckers

That full size battery at such a high height makes me cringe

that's a small car next to a big car you retard

MUSCLED.COM

It doesn't seem to be much bigger than an S2000, but I guess when you're a Manlet you just never learn what big really is.

Hey fellow redditor!

I saw this pic minutes back at r/mildyintresting

>more butthurt Honda fanboys
Looooooooooooooool

>not having an argument

Most Honda people are Mexican, most Mexicans are midgets, confirmed for projection.
Honda fanboys on suicide watch

>big
The 1st gens aren't really that big though. Especially for a 60s car

Also nice '68

>being so btfo you reply twice
>still don't have an argument

See the yellow Japanese license plate in all those images? It's a kei car.

What argument, that a car that's supposedly sporty weight as much as a 70s landbarge?

Cars have increased in weight as time has gone on.
Can you explain to me why just 10 years after the Integra 3,300 lbs was considered acceptable sports car weight?

A-all cars are fat now tho
No.
I own 6 cars and none of them are over 3000lbs
Miata? 2200
Volvo? 2800
Festiva? 1650
Toyota pickup 4wd? 2990
Honda Accord? 2700
Datsun? 2000 although it's old so it doesn't count right

Under 3000 kek

KYS furfag

Fuck off furfag

lol

it's not the newest snek, but its almost the same

Okay, you avoided the point skillfully.
Next I direct you to the term compact car.
Nowhere in the definition of compact does it give a weight limit. 5,000 pounds compacted into a 4x4 space is by definition compact regardless of weight.
Also, none of those cars were built in the later 90's so my point of weight increase still stands.
Why/what are you even arguing at this point?

>Renault Clio V6
>undeniably compact
>over 3000 lbs curb weight

you mean the presstitutes?

>golf
>big

>implying it isn't
by comparison at least

it's a fucking C-segment

>mad because pigfat

Compact has nothing to do with weight, correct, it also has nothing to do with exterior dimensions.
The integera is not a small car externally, maybe internally, but having a car that's large outside and small inside is nothing to be proud of that's fur sure.

Is that a fiat?

I really want to drive around Europe (and the US for that matter) in a massive Cadi/Lincoln boat

it's the original mini you mouthbreathing BMW driver

You can almost see the rust for a mile away on that yellow thing

Mine is the Cadillac in the back.

Maybe when that Alaska/Serbia bridge gets built under trump