Are you ready?

vocaroo.com/i/s12lfYdgZYp5

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE

SLOANE ?
I'M PATHFINDER

it does, doesn't it

Is this 2012 again?

Yes

Elections, Mass Effect, Arkham shitfest, People talking about how the world is ending..... yeah seems pretty close actually.

Wheres Thanemancer and Curiosity and Ariabro 1 And 2? And the other cancer that used to come here then?

We're all here.

Lets hope that insane Talicancer doesnt show up

>Insane Talicancer

Elaborate

>House Berry
classic

If I didnt delete my /meg/ folder 2 or so years ago I would show you screencaps

Anyway there was this fucker who was a massive shitposter who would start thread long arguments about how Tali and the Quarians were perfect after the theory that Tali stole the Normandy stealth secrets to the Migrant Fleet. And this shit would go on forever and he gave Tali romancers.

Who were not the most popular people at the time a horrible name.

This was during the decline from the peak (dont worry eddrf I still love you) where we had 8 plus content creators including Makani and Regina Primata, who the former drew the TF2 comics for Valve was drawing shit.

We chased them off because disagreements about the endings and OH BABY JINGO.

>thread long arguments

Really? Nobody just ignored him?

whats up with these mediocre OP's
couldnt you upload a collage or something else beside a thumbnail?
poor form

>tfw Andromeda will be a similar clusterfuck to Inquisiton where you lose immersion every 3 seconds because of the devs' forcefully inserted political agenda

>I'M PATHFINDER
You're a big sister!

>"Shepard....what does rain feel like...?"

Wet

>"heh, kind of like me when you undr...I mean, ugh...b-but how often does it rain on earth?"

Every day so far

>Houseberry edition
I'm getting a PTSD attack. All the memories flow back. I though the horror was over.

Lewd

Vetra looks like a pretty decent waifu.

Looks like she's got a tail.
Still would.

Neat, I'm taller than Tali and Thane.

God I hate that asari.
I just know she'll be crucial to the story somehow. Ugh.

Damn right.

I remember that period.
For a time /meg/ was a real hive of content creators and discussion. It didn't last very long when, as you said, people were chased away. There was a brief resurgence when MEGSEV happened but it died down pretty quick when SS, the driving force, vanished. I hope he's alright.
And the shitposters, I've never seen such persistent assholes. The EDI stomping guy, the Tali-fag-fag, Houseberry. It just never stopped.

>Commander, I'm here to inspect this shitshow you call a starship, if I find even ONE alien woman on this ship...
>there will be consequences

Spectre. Get the fuck outta here.

Postin' current Custom Statamesque Shepard again.
My biggest fear was that his profile would look fucked up, as you can't see it very clearly in the Character Creator.
So far so good, I think.

Compared to the first iteration, at least.
First version look so fucking sick and tired

Can't stand custom sheps desu

It's alright, I can't stand you neither.

Only heterosexual gaylords don't use sheploo

>heterosexual gaylords

he means all of you. it's already too late.

Do not falter, more cancer has arrived

just checked Makani's tumblr
>new Legend of Korra comic
>guess who’s drawing the covers and knows what happens
>Covers by Heather Campbell
holy shit, she's become professional, didn't know.

Wake up you pansies

no one likes you

Fucking Defender Armor.
It's one of the best design and it's fucking region locked, and it was not made avaible through DLC like the weapons.
A shame.

I like myself

I wonder if we'll get retarded combat outfits again. Spandex, leather belts, combat cleavage, etc.
Did they feel the need to make it 'sexier' this time, as well?

Bioware is feminist-leftist-cuck in everything except in faux sexy combat attire so the answer is yes.

I hope we get three outfits. Casual, combat, and space. Casual would be something like your pic, combat would be a regular suit with body-armour and such, and space would be a spacesuit. None of those stupid mouthpieces Miranda and Liara had in ME3.

Neat.

Region locked? Really?

>dwarf body
>normal looking head

ok

Defender armor was part of a pre-order bonus you can get if you pre-order from specific retailer.
American retailer.
Meaning Europoor like me couldn't have access to any of the bonus weapons like Valkyrie and Argus until Omega was released, but the Defender Armor was not part of that.

Please, start working at Bioware, Ed, your ideas are infinitely better.

>that spacesuit butt
The thing about the current Bioware that pisses me off, is that they have absolutely no fuckin' clue about slight subtly when it comes to things sexy. A spacesuit being that skintight does make sense, it uses mechanical pressure instead of atmospheric to pressurize the body. With suit reinforcements, gas tubes and masks, etc, it'll look sexy but also very practical. They have no sense of this.
Everything needs to be very overtly sexual.
>Sure, the armour in the first game show off the shapely bodies of Ashley and Liara, including their great butts, but what if they'd wear spandex suits with both boob cleavage and butt cleavage? And what if they also wear that into battle instead of armour? What if they just wear leather belts?

I wonder if biocuck decide to let all criples and inherently deseased miserable mutants to ME universe. Dwarfs, chromosome abberations, hidrocefales. Fucking hillarous.

I kind of hate the idea of overly sexy combat suit. If a female(or male) character is wearing that kind of suit, no amount of writing is going to make me that kind of character seriously.

Image related is a pilot, I think.

GET OUT OF MY CABIN YOU DUMB SPACE NIGGER

>raising your voice to a delicate quarian princess

SOMEBODY GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

Awesome concept, except a little goofy helmet!

I'm not tolerant enough though.

>subtly when it comes to things sexy.
This this this.
They think that a slight hint at a lovely ass under a few layers of bulletproof suit is far worse than a nonsensical spandex outfit that shows off assets, but also makes no sense being worn in a combat zone.
What's sexier? You're waifu in a thick and armoured bodysuit but with hints at the beautiful body that lies beneath, or a silly body-condom with a little skirt and high heels?
Imagine crouching behind her as she lays down suppressing fire. knowing her ass is jiggling in the suit with each 2 gram hyper-accelerated slug that she slings at some hapless thugs. Imagining opening up her life-support gear and exposing her tits. or worming a hand down her pants as she tries to hold her rifle steady.
Or her unzipping your pants with her thick and kind of clumsy gloves.
Or just have her all sexy, almost nude all the time. Just having the tits on display. Just like that. Turn your head, tits. There they are. And what you see is not a pretty woman fighting beside you, but a lewd stripper in a caricature of a uniform.

Indeed.

I wonder if some poorer quarian have suits like that. Less skintight, more rugged.

>Shepard going full REEEEE as Tali walks in.
I don't know why but it's a very funny mental picture.

Sex differences are merely probabilistic. Females and males come in all shapes and sizes

Perfectly describes why Miranda is a shit waifu, there's absolutely nothing left to the imagination

>I wonder if some poorer quarian have suits like that. Less skintight, more rugged.
>but just as sexy

Miranda could have been so much better if she wore a decent combat suit. Same goes for Jack. But no, we get two waifus with shitty outfits.

Hence why I immidiately hate Beepee because of her midriff.

>Sex differences are merely probabilistic.

I think you meant problematic

NOTHIN PERSONNEL KID

Indeed.

Pretty much.
That's why I loved ME1/2 Ash.

I agree. BeepBeep's outfit is beyond shit. Would be better if she at least had a bullet-proof vest on her. But nope.

>Those dead soulless eyes.
Remember when I wrote that I thought she was qt? I regret doing that.

Well at least they acknowledged they had polishing left to do when it comes to cutscene animations and facial expressions in the recent interview. Best case scenario they'll update it so it looks somewhat decent. At least if its mediocre you won't really have it stick out so much and take away the whole experience.

I sure hope so.

>That's why I loved ME1/2 Ash.

Until you see her disgusting belly bulge and bad posture, why is it that Tali has better posture than Liara and Ash despite having longbow legs

I see no reason to doubt they at least know of the problem. Whether or not they'll do something about it is another question entirely.

From what we saw of the gameplay trailer everything that wasn't a cutscene was pretty nice. From the jetpack animation to biotic charge etc

I think Peebee looks cute, you kisless virgins need to lower your impossible standards

>Commander.. Good job destroying that Rachni Queen on Noveria, as you know, only good bug is a dead bug.

>wake up
>still no Jack gf

Jesus hates me.

Maybe Tali used to slouch when on the fleet. But her father lectured her over and over about posture, so it's ingrained in her head to always stand tall with ones back straight. Liara and Ash have probably never thought of their posture and so never put any effort in standing as straight as they can?

Yeah. There's promise of course. I disagree with you though, the weapons looked weak, the mechs were cool but didn't seem like much of a threat.
Enviroments and gear look neat though, loved the helmets.

>MeepPeep
>Cute.

Do you want to know more?

maybe *llah doesn't

>Do you want to know more

I suddenly have an insatiable desire to know more

Andromeda needs the Federation.

I'll tell you more.

Say it ain't so, hoe.

Insha'Allah!
>I need fanart about a Muslim Jack

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP.

Do you want to know more?

The Federation would annihilate the Turians

Alliance = Pussyfaggots

Damn I loved and I still love that movie so much. The sequels are pure blasphemy though

Read the book, it's even better. Not as stylish, but better.

You can't also disprove that voting restricted only to citizens wouldn't be better

Agreed.
When I saw the first one I was awed. Then I heard there were sequels and immediately got them too.
Suffice to say I was not awed by the second or third movie.
The mechs were pretty neat though, although why didn't they just use tanks?

Speaking off, I wonder how an X-com like organization would fare in the Mass Effect universe. From handling the First Contact War to the construction of the Crucible.

Probably would involve plenty of reverse-engineering, interrogating krogans and reaper tech used everywhere.

They would literally be government -funded Cerberus

Best side-arm lightweight weapon for assault rifle in ME3?

I have. I just loved the way Verhoeven placed some nice satire/parody with good action.
>voting restricted to jut citizens
The fuck? Where I love only citizens can vote. Though citizenship should be earned with armed service desu.
Funny thing though, the special effects are still good.

Nothing. Just use the particle rifle or lancer

I need yo ass, tuh shut da fuck up

>Though citizenship should be earned with armed service desu.
Yeah, I was thinking this. Sorry for my retard English

Verhoeven is king though.

Mattock is love, Mattock is live.

That would be an interesting take on Cerberus.
Would they be the good guys if they didn't had the Illusive Man ?

I guess we can all agree that Starship Troopers is a good movie. And Verhoeven should have directed Mass Effect: Andromeda

Indeed.

Also I need a Holy Order in Andromeda for reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=g4MULccHkbI

I was just listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=NRp8WeT0SZI
And feeling a little crusader-y so i certainly agree.
I wonder if the turians have some sort of prophecy about humans. The astecs had one about white men, because the dead went white or pale I think. What if turians had one about plateless pink creatures because their plates fall off after a few weeks being dead?
>tfw no turian fanatics convinced humans are anti-Christ fighting underworld battles against neo-Teutonic knights who believe the turians are demons in disguise.
>tfw no massed disruptor-pike squares facing off against turian xeno-horse cavalry.
>tfw no olrbital bombardment called in via hymn.

my index finger hates me when I use the mattock. But in ME2? I'll suffer through for the sheer damage output it has

depends on who they had instead. but possibly. the thing that made them evil is that they were for the protection of humans, but at the expense of everyone else. If they focused on the improvement of humanity and didn't try to shoot every other sentient being they found, they'd have a much better rep

Mass Effect needs pervert alien qt's.

Tali exists