Anime Naga Eating Fish

1st for fish

>be at dota major in frankfurt
>cuties everywhere

is wraith king going to be a wisdom hero

...to this...

>just over 3 hours until Pudge and timbersaw nerfs

HHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

AF are our guys

Please don't bully Nagaposter into not posting you idiots already killed off memeoire guy with your attention

>Tfw no quarry to settle for a long time
I miss tonyposter

>implying icefrog will attempt to trash heroes with reworks only to make them absurdly overpowered like post rework bs and pl

God Lina is hot. I wish she was my daughter.

strong girls that simply cant resist cuddling!

>James was keeping Soe a QT, Maelk ruined her.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqHi_fGvZRg

neverforget

...to this?

Those are some large areolae.

What is wisdom?

nagaposter isn't that good anyway
the only good memeposters in /d2g/ are tonyposter, memeoire guy and terrorblade lesnar

PL buffs when

does your daughter not have soft feet or something

The quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise.

PL is gonna get a complete rework into a new hero called Monkey King, or so I heard

If 7.00 introduces a proper Region Lock I think that'd be just fine by me

>tfw your quarry is missing

you know that wont happen

>playing dead assfaggots game for underage raging 3rd worlders when GOTY Overwatch exists
>never win anything, your bracket is 3000 mmr and you hate yourself for playing it, everyone hates you too

So that's the fate of dotards.
It's not too late to join millions of white people in Overwatch though. It's alive game unlike your assfaggots garbage from Stone Age.

What is wisdom?

Peruvian game shitters would find ways around it

never forget

I hope 7.00 introduces another change that causes a bunch of people on reddit who have never played WC3 dota to bitch about dota becoming like LoL.

>Stuck on US East with all the peruvians
>Can't play with US West or EU friends
I sincerely hope that never happens.

I also know we won't get more than 1 new hero but a man can dream

We had Drowposter to signal the death of threads and Nagaposter to commune their creation. Without them /d2g/ will be trapped in the Narrow Maze, undying yet never truly alive like Purge

I still love Soe

>pl reworked back into 4.2
>quelling blade bug reintroduced

make ratting great again

Just regionlock south america and russia. No other country is a cancer on the rest of the world.

Why are more people not worried icefrogs going to break dota?

im going to wait for the patch notes, analyse them then go back to climbing with soldier because ow is such a braindead game

I miss Soe.

What is wisdom?

Somehing you lack

hey can you leave russia off
nobody in russian server want to play with the kind of russians who chose to play in EU west

You'd still be playing with Americans who are the biggest bunch of butthurt faggots. I've never had a russian throw a game after someone brought something non meta. Other Americans on the other hand...

What is wisdom?

/d3g/ is already diablo, what will you guys do when dota 3 comes out??

Oh oh what if you could spend gold to repair or even rebuild towers?

>2OldSoe is literally worth 16NewSoe

Damn Milk for ruining her so no one else would want her

youtube.com/watch?v=Bv3biyYpiC8
THREAD THEME

A reddit meme they're trying to force here.

I also have a fucking finns and swedes on my russian server complaining that I am not speaking English, so I am in.

/d2:e2g/

I want to hold hands with Soe

Is earth spirit even worth playing? My friends told me I shouldn't play him unless I am jerax? They apparently nerfed earth too hard?

>one day on test
So how broken will this shit be on the 12th?

no yes and yes

>Implying dota 3 will ever come out
whats the point?

what if the ancient was invincible and the only way to destroy it was to plant a bomb on it which takes x seconds to detonate and is difusable

I can handle people being complete faggots and retards if I'm not being yelled at it spanish over the mic by a stack of 14 year old peruvian kids playing from a mud shack somewhere.

/d2:s2:e2g/

Why are there no Visage memes? ;-;

your friends summarized it perfectly, earth spirit is probably the worst hero in dota right now in terms of impact to skill required to play ratio

Shut up faggot

THIS IS YOUR TEAM

EVERY GAME

AND YOU'LL LIKE IT

YOU RACIST FUCK

>Techies aghanims reworked
When Techies is repositioned through spell or item (force staff, blinding light, pudge hook) and collides with an enemy unit, Techies automatically casts Suicide Squad, Attack! on impact, regardless of whether it is on cooldown. In addition, he deals bonus pure damage equal to his movement speed. (bonus damage is affected by full and half damage radius)

the definition of autism

what if each team had two ancients and you had to crash the lanes into them to win?

>tfw this will be my last breakfast before 7.00 test servers come up

how did i do?

How do you rate Machine as a host? 8/10 for me, he just needs to improve his game knowledge a bit and he will be perfect

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Force staff Techies into Timbersaw
>Techies explodes, only takes off 10% of Timbersaw's HP
This would be an immense nerf.

Are blizzards this desperate?

>Legion's sub numbers dropped to 900k players since legion was out, Everyone is moving to TESO or Memefantasy14
>OW had its GOTY bought on TGA by TencentBlizzard because of China, Lol Also won in popularity Because of Chinks and Korweebs
>Waifuwatch gets boring after a while, Most TF2 players went back to TF2
>They are creating another Baby FPS to hold down Quake champions Hype
>Heathstone is losing players due to discrepancy and negligence coming from blizzard, TESO and GWENT Took already a good part of its pop cap, YGO game is coming too, and Pokemon TGC is also coming in late 2017/2018 for mobile
>Diablo 3 Failure, and POE becoming more Diablo 2 thanks to Brevik
>SC2 became a failure after LOTV
>Blizzard old crew leaving the company to work in another one
>Quake Champions Alpha on Quakecon had more content than OW, Even the OW Shiite players there went WHAAAAAAAAAT while playing with ranger and Mynx Sister, aka the rei ayanami expy.

because most of d2g still thinks that wisdom is a meme and that the game doesn't have a broken and shit engine called Source 2

for fun? absolutely
your friends decide for you, sure
too hard is an understatement

i like your pyjamas

Is roaming chaos knight a thing? If so, how do you build it itemization wise?

>haven't played for 14 months
>starting to get that feeling again
Is it worth it?

Do you enjoy playing dota?

Don't even worry about it.

Everything's going to be different soon.

i played hots for a couple of weeks while waiting for new patch, feels like i lost 20 iq

Ask again in 3 hours

>2016
>Falling for the edible morning jew
Good goy

>he's not still on his winter bulk
/d2g/ everybody

its my favorite game
i just wish my friends weren't fucking GARBAGE

build wisdom items

wtf is edible morning jew. you realize that breakfast is the most important meal of the day

Smoke of Decoy: your teams position is incorrectly displayed on the enemy minimap for the duration of the smoke

The fuck did you do to your eggs

Too farm depedant although he has the tools to be a good roamer.

Mid is still the best place for CK. People really underestimated his kill potential at level 4-5 (with 3 points in Rift obviously). If you get an early Shadow Blade the enemy is all kinds of fucked.

if you left for that long and have to ask on Veeky Forums you probably need to do some self reflecting and fix your life up. that goes for all dumb

>been away from this game for xxx years mknths weeks hours should i come back xd

Guys im really scared, there is air raid sirens going off and we're being told to evacuate, it was nice hanging out with you guys. Hopefully I've got a home to come back to

user how the fuck would that even work
Doesn't anyone fucking think before they post shit

>jerax is literally the best player in the world
apologize

>breakfast is the most important meal of the day
Good goy

another blizzard fps? do tell more

Personally I haven't played in months. Dota is shit by design because it has millions of people playing daily with a full 5 people at Valve ever doing anything to it.

That being said the game is at its very best right after patches because the cancer OP heroes haven't been figured out yet and everyone has to rely on game sense to win for a while (imagine the Major if teams weren't able to fall back on Illusion cancer and had to actually play the game it would have been awful).

7.00 will probably be the same just a longer honeymoon period, so enjoy what it offers before it goes back to being shit like Dota always does.

You know like Phantom Assassins blur but for your whole team

... So Smoke of Deceit.

It's warning you of an incoming patch

>slicing your toast, looks buttered way too thin to even matter putting it on
>fryflipping your sunnyside eggs
>ketchup on your homestyle potatoes
>pork sausage with bacon
4/10

Are you in syria? goodluck user.

gg cum from china