It's been a long day

It's been a long day...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u0GSXxNh4AMcc
youtube.com/watch?v=_dY-kACvfgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Without my friend ;_;

And i'll tell you all about when I see you again...

First you both go out of your way and vibe is feeling strong, and what's small turn to a friendship a friend turn into a bond, and that bond will never be broken, and the love will never get lost ;_;

And when brotherhood come first then the line will never be crossed, established it on our own when that line had to be drawn, and that line is what we reach so remember me when im gone

Fuck i still tear up when i hear this song. Glad to Veeky Forums is still the same

Know*

Thought you could leave without saying goodbye?

I used to say I lived my life a quarter mile at a time

And I think thats why we were brothers

Because you did too

You'll always be with me.

And you'll always be my brother.

3 years.

Fuck you Veeky Forums .. it will never be the same ;_;

Don't correcr my fucking post you nigger

wat

///M4... Say hi to daddy

Im coming home ;_;

Paul liked GTRs

Are you Paul's ghost

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u0GSXxNh4AMcc

HEY FAGGOT
WE GET IT
HE'S DED

Watch the GTR tranies get mad.

Lets all take a moment to remember his greatest roll - youtube.com/watch?v=_dY-kACvfgc

Though he died a tragic death, he was a very religious man who ran and gave to charities. In fact the event he left with the shop owner (driver) was a meet for his personal charity. Thankfully no dirty secrets or anything of the like came up after Walkers death.

For those who believe in God, Paul went out clean, and if someone of his caliber cant make it to heaven then we are all screwed. So rest easy, I'm sure heaven has some great roads.

Bumping for feels

rest in pepperoni

>roll

Do you think that Carrera GT wouldn't collapsed like it did, had it a roll cage in it?

More celebrities have died in a porsche than any other manufacture. Prove me wrong.

Bollywood celebrities die in Mahindras

> pic not related