Is a GT-R a good starter car for a student?

is a GT-R a good starter car for a student?

basically my logic is this: used it goes for about 50k, but if it has problems it can be cheaper. that with some uber'ing i can pay it off pretty quick while justifying reckless driving. the insurance itself covers damages too. plus ill get all the female customers instantly while you guys are driving alone while worrying that your black ice won't hide the smell of sadness. win win win yes?

Other urls found in this thread:

uber.com/toronto-drivers/requirements/vehicle-requirements/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>quints
gm fags btfo

dont buy it for cheap and with problems, its going to ruin you when it comes to even cosmetic damage.
with a car like this a small bump on the parking lot is probably going to cost you thousands, especially if the hood pops out (pederastian safety feature)

a good car for a student is cheap and reliable.

For uber it has to be a 7 year or newer vehicle that is 4 door 5 seater minimum. Also wtf, GT-R for a student?

>in after bait

Are you planning to uber in a fucking gtr?

Get a Civic or Corolla you gigantic douchenozzle.

2013 jdm imported GTRs are pretty cheap and reliable due to japan taxing hard on old models.

are you trying to make a dessert in her vagina?

>student
>GTR
>thinking this is a remotely good idea

How did you even graduate

If you can't get laid with a corolla you won't get laid with a GT-R

girls doesnt have any idea what a GTR is, they see a large japanese looking car which cheap looking interior

bruh why are you even mad
ill slap need for speed decals with neon lights on it then

Where are you going to import a 3 year old RHD vehicle? Not many countries will allow you to drive that on the road, competing with locally sold vehicles etc etc.

Might beable to argue that its the same specs as domestically sold ones so that's a plus, but no idea.

pic related, mike from Canmore

>thinking Uber makes any money to speak of
>thinking a $50,000 $120,000 car is a good value
>thinking anyone will give you a loan to buy it
>asking if a borderline supercar is a "starter car"
>thinking women know or care what a gtr is
>thinking you can or even should Uber a gtr

Good bait, I guess you got me. Fantastic simulation of what it's like to talk to a complete downs syndrome retard

You're the mad one here, youre a student and you want to not only daily but FUCKING UBER A GT-R

IF YOU TAKE ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING AWAY FROM Veeky Forums, LET IT BE THIS

DON'T. FUCKING. DO. IT.

there's an auction site i know of where you can get 2013 GTRs for under 60k that have R ratings simply because of some b pillar routine replacement bullshit, which makes no sense because how the fuck would a car need a routine replacement for a b pillar? it's either damaged or it's fine it doesn't wear over time like a tire.

you're clearly ignorant of the fact that you manage when you want to implement uber. also i already have people willing to give me loans and GTRs are pussy magnets don't deny this pls it only makes you a fool.

dude you only live once why would you limit yourself to shit cars all your life only to tell me "lol i only spent $500.00 on oil through its lifetime hurrrrghhh" on your deathbed like a fucking autist.

If you rely on your car to get you girls the only thing you'll get is laughed at, stop paying for pussy

>are you trying to make a dessert in her vagina?

What did he mean by this?

why don't you just wait when you're 25+

I don't know where you live but insurance just for any econobox is already $300-$400 monthly here for a male driver under 25.

something something about the brown people here and insurance fraud.

Still dosent answer my question. Are you able to register it and drive it on the roads where you live?

I don't mean has a corporation done it in the past, can a regular jack off (read: you) do it? I seriously doubt your DMV would let a regular dildo register a 10 digit vin imported GT-R even if "regular" ones were sold domestically.

A gtr for a potential first car is as much as a good idea as getting a suzuki GSX-R 1000 for your first bike.

>Where are you going to import a 3 year old RHD vehicle? Not many countries will allow you to drive that on the road, competing with locally sold vehicles etc etc.

Anywhere that isn't a third world shithole.

Were not saying never get a GT-R.

Were saying you, as a student, should not have a GT-R. Graduate first.

This is blatant bait you can't uber in a 2 door thats like one of the first things they tell you

retards

sage

i think so i am in canada we don't have import restrictions like you lads.

give me a specific example then

I'm and I'm in Canada.

They wont let you import a ~3 year old foreign market GT-R because it'll compete with locally sold ones. Contact your local ministry and see if its even possible. If so? contact a specific RHD dealer (right drive is an example) and see if they'll even import one for you.

the whole 15 year rule thing is even applied to vehicles that were sold locally (integra/civic/s2000/imprezas/rx7/300zx etc)

nice shitpost, nigger

the fuck are you on about? of course you can uber in a 2 door. as long as its insurable you can uber anything.

uber.com/toronto-drivers/requirements/vehicle-requirements/

Model year is 2009 or newer
• Must be a 4-door car or minivan
• Be in good condition with no cosmetic damage
• Pass a Safety Standard Certificate Inspection

tl;dr 4 doors, dunno if 2+2 4 doors are ok.

meme rules don't apply to canadians as a whole plus you can just lie.

Yeah uber, I've got one of those 4 door Nissan GT-R's.

No, you're mistaken, they made a very limited release in Canada of 4 door models. They're so limited that you cant even find pictures of it on google.

Yeah, Uber isn't magic money either. Whatever, logic seems not to work on idiots.

The GTR doesn't look like a sports car even.

>photoshop

>how the fuck would a car need a routine replacement for a b pillar?
>he doesn't replace his b-pillars every 36,000 miles
gtfo the roads you fucking psycho

A base model BMW or Merc will be more impressive to a grill than a GTR

We changed our mind do it.

Yolo right

Please open by a gtr and Uber it its an excellent idea. I don't see any problems with it

Also I heard these things are super cheap to maintain even the transmission is bullet proof and they are dirt cheap.

This would in no way be a bad idea so go for it plus remember all the Uber pushy bruh.

>spending $50k on a used car
>using it as a taxi to afford it
>thinks women are impressed by a nissan

golden Lel

You can't uber a coupe

you yourself have been baited, kys

youre a fucking idiot, the depreciation of the car by ubering it will be more than the money you make from Uber

KEKEKEKEK!!!!

with an internship that pay 100K a year maybe but in canada a well payed internship pay like 20$ an hour at best.

>worrying about other people's sadness
>considering a used high performance sports car

wew

Have fun with the $50k engine and tranny rebuilds. Maybe you should pay off your massive debt and worry about actually getting a job.

Crack heads would buy used GTRs

>dessert in her vagina
babynames.com

>adding $50k+ to your student debt so you can drive a ricer car

Get a real job cuckold, Uber doesn't pay shit.

fake and gay
>credit score and cash or gtfo faggot
/thread
>is the GT-R a good starter car
how to spot a summerfag for dummies

>is a GT-R a good starter car for a student?
nah

my neighbor just sent his in to repair the transmission its gonna take like 3 weeks or something

as someone who just finished uni and got a job don't get a gt-r, as much as I'd sell my arm and leg to have one.

Wait till you finish so going out for fun times until 5am doesn't impact your performance in school.

Just get a whatever car you can have for cheap and sell for similiar price and earn money to buy gtr after you finish later. You're gonna need one after work even if you work on your dream job.

t. someone working on their dream job without their dream car