Redpill me on importing 240sx

Redpill me on importing 240sx.

Living in Europe is hard and I'd love to have one for daily. How into importing and is it expensive? Never did and I'm pretty afraid of what's coming but I'm really set on it. Is maintance expensive? How does tuning scene looks in Europe?

>wanting a shit car
>wanting to pay insane amount of money for it
>wanting to be a scumbag
Wew

Get enough money (20k $ will net you a clean 240sx)

>Redpill me
Fuck off

Pretty much. Here in eastern Europe good car with looks is everything you need to be set for life and 240 don't cruise here almost at all
How about 5 at most
Don't get so mad and help Veeky Forumsutist out

You can't afford the one you'd want to buy anyway. Plan on at least $8k for a clean example. Then factor in your import fees.

>DDing classic cars
get something newer with modern amenities, not a project

I know someone who got a 240SX from the States for 1200 eurobucks, but it had its fair share of issues. Mostly bad paint and panel damage and a bit of rust at the back.

Well I'd sooner or later modify it anyway and here managing budget for two cars is really hard

You live in Europe, buy the superior 200sx instead. It already has the CA18 and SR20 installed from the factory

First, fuck off with that redpill shit

Second, no you fucking dunce 240s aren't worth importing

why not just get the 200sx ?

its literally just a better 240sx

in Iceland and aussieland your car will end up costing 2x as much after shipping, handling and tolls

Just get Euro-spec 200sx, unless you really want a coupe

don't you have access to sick mitsubishi 3000GTs over there? why aren't you shopping for one right now?

Why would anyone actually want a 240sx? They're the shittiest S13. If you're in yurop you should have easy access to a 200sx or 180SX.

At least have enough decency to have 180.

>Europe
>wanting to import an american 240SX
Why? The European 200SX is practially the same thing. You can also opt to be a special snowflake by importing a japanese 180SX which would probably be in better condition and be cheaper than an american 240SX

But 2.4>2.0>1.8 so the 240sx is the best of the bunch. Unless your country taxes by displacement.

2.4L 140-155 hp non turbo is somehow better then a 1.8L 170hp turbo

kek

Bumping for more info

Nigger the whole internet is full of info on s-bodies, go and find it yourself. Also 200sx>180>240.

Inccorrect 2bh senpai

lmao kys

Kouki 180sx > 200sx > 240sx

Yea the 2.0 needs a turbo to make 50hp and what, 35lb-ft, more than the 2.4 na. And you're still saying it's a better engine? Let's compare the na 2.0 or 1.8....

Why would you import one you mongo, 240sx was sold in UK/Europe as a 200sx and had a proper turbo engine in it.

>Eastern europe
>Some old as fuck S14

Are you retarded?
Eastern euros don't care about jap cars that old, only Z33 onwards especially if its tuned.

Why do you retards fall for this silvia meme, it's a fucking bad car.

yeah the ka24de is so great that multiple people that own the 240sx engine swap it with either the ca18det or an sr20det

Nobody swaps to ca18det any more. It isn't the 2000s.

Anything more?

Dear fellow european.
We have the 200sx. Get that one.

Fuck off, get your hands off our S13s you filthy Eurofag.

Kill yourself amerifat, your S13 is the worst one and everyone knows it.
Fucking ameriscum can't handle anything other than a lazy, shitty truck engine and everyone knows this.

>20k
>Enough
Sure tell that to the people i see price them at 40k clean in parts of the us.
If you didn't have many sold in your area to begin with you will pay more than the original price of the car when it was new.

Nissan knew that the usa buying public would not accept a sentra engine in their sporty coupe. So they put something bigger and better in. It's like the big block of s-chassis engines.

Just buy a e36