CHECK THESE REPEATING DIGITS

this was HARD FUCKING WORK.
was really stressed out since days because i knew it will come to this.
i was afraid i would miss it, never have i been so wrong, the last 10 kilometers i looked more on the digits than on the road.

i found a nice calm road like 3 kilometers before, drove 1.5km and turned around.

note how even the hundreds are correct, its literally perfect. i stopped EXACTLY in front of the gate of some security airport shit and that guy came out but i was too busy taking pics.

>tl;dr: show me your repeating digits

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive/culture/commuting/how-a-toronto-area-corolla-is-driven-to-999999-kilometres/article23831205/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

another one

Not bad desu

Noice. What Benz?

Not repeating digits, but I planned out a route on the ride home from work that I could see 123.4 (0)56789 and be able to take a photo

a W124, pic VERY related, its mine

its nice, but not as aesthetic of the pureness of literally 10 repeating digits.

Damn nigger, you're autistic...but now that i think about it, I'm pretty autstic for stopping in a residential and taking like 5 pics and choosing the best out of 5. We talk all this shit about normies...but are we the weirdos?

how is taking pictures of literally 10 repeating digits autistic, are you high?

Benz interior are truly the best.
>W126 S-Class

From Halloween

>September 23

>living dangerously

Noice sexes

can't compete, am ashamed

I think I outdid you on the autism scale.

While 10 repeating digits is aesthetically pleasing, so are 10 sequential ones! Love the Benz BTW

>Off by 5
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

damn, nice dude.

>tfw you think SHIT I FORGOT TO CHECK MY ODO
>tfw you look at it and youre 5 miles too late
must be terrible

Wtf I've never seen that exterior temp thing work in my car. Where is it located

Best I got

WHY DOES Veeky Forums KEEP ROTATING THIS

Also another one.

Very nice. Hopefully my bike will still be running for 123456 789.0

gg

If you're posting from your phone, it's because Veeky Forums strips the exif data

Impressive

I assumed so, but it's still fucking annoying.

Cherokee XJ

bump

What happens when a digital speedo reaches 999,999 m/km? will it throw a code or will it reset?

You die

Shit

Just rolls over, I'd imagine.

Congrats fellow OM602 w124 driver.
That is one hell of a get.

You die from the millenial bug.

the corolla that made it to the news here just got stuck at 999,999

theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive/culture/commuting/how-a-toronto-area-corolla-is-driven-to-999999-kilometres/article23831205/