Why are GT86 fanboys so retarded ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dz8iKeHAckg&t=6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's right though

Toyota > Honda

well op it's on LTT, what did you expect ?

Honda just doesn't give a shit about gaijin export market. All their good cars have always been domestic market

True facts

Even the euros get better models that us

like u could just post a track time and BTFO the GT86

The insight is the prius, what a fucking retard.

No really, how do you think the CRZ is the analogue for the base hybrid econobox?

To be fair no one is really sure what the CRZ is an analogue for. I test drove one when I was shopping around, the handling is kinda mediocre, the electric boost thing is kinda cool but it still is slower than a 2.5 Golf. Is it a sports car? Is it a hybrid? Is it a meme box? WHAT IS THE CRZ SUPPOSED TO BE.

I thought it was because the US has draconian emissions and safety requirements plus the fact very few people buy manual transmission cars

>Post lap times
>"Its not about times! Its about a subjective feeling that you can't quantify so I'm right and you're still wrong wrong!"

Everytime.

Supposed to be a fun hybrid. Supposed to be a fun, responsive shitbox with good gas mileage.

The only way they saw to do that was to make a hybrid considering today's absurd safety standards and the like that drag mpg further and further down.

I can say for sure that it is by far the most fun hybrid, especially considering it's a manual. However, that only matters if you're DETERMINED to get a hybrid - when compared to "normal" cars, it falls short completely. It only fulfills its purpose inside of a bubble.

Might be something to do with it, BMW has fucked its American customers over since the 90's, keeping its good models and engines over there.

It's not wrong, though. The base toyobarus aren't really about lap times, they're just supposed to be >fun.

The upside is that they've got a decent platform to build on, so if you want to make one for lap times you can pump an extra 300 hp in it, or if you want to make a drift missile, you can do that too.

youtube.com/watch?v=dz8iKeHAckg&t=6s
nipon BTFO

>BMW has fucked its American customers over since the 90's
They did that with one car and it was about cost, not safety or emissions.

yeah

the ep3 wasn't _that_ successful since it only came in manual

Thing is the Miata does that better

>Why would anyone buy a Prius over a McLaren P1

Why are these people allowed to live?

This guy is a retard

Sure, but now there's at least an option other than the Miata.

They're usually 12-14 and don't understand how money works

It's really not fair to compare the LFA and NSX with low budget cars why are these people always so autistic

they should've either
made the supercharged version a trim rather than an option that most people didn't know about
or keep it as it as and make it rwd

kinda pointless now,cool nonetheless if you're buying it used
i kinda wish they put some work into making it a good car,there's potential

Honda does FWD, it's kinda their thing.
However, Honda also makes high-revving enthusiast cars that sing the more you push them.

The CRZ in that sense is a disappointment. From first hand experience, it caps out at 5.5k RPM. It needs VTEC. If it had the IMA that their hybrids do but BOLTED ON to a VTEC motor, that had good responsive low-end torque and high-end responsiveness and power, it would have been perfect mark my words.

The actual car is good, comfy, handles well, nice gear box. Needs a better motor.

Fuel economy AND power are possible, they were just regards about it.