EBay General

Post ebay shit here ok

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwU8wJLTxkk
youtube.com/watch?v=5uGW96GCJBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I found these old computer games but they all have scratched discs. Some even have broken cases. Should I even bother trying to sell them? Will someone with nostalgia goggles want them

quality thread

I'd give it a shot. They'll go for a low price and take a while to sell, but they're easy to ship

Nice thread Pajeet

Hi there. I fucked up and bought the wrong thing because I didn't even check what it was. Instead of paying return ship, I will just check a giant box labeled ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED (FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), FUCK ITEM, FUCK SHIP. CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY. unless it's to prove that i fucked up in which case fuck u!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F- - - - would not fucked up and buy from again!!!! I mean item not as described again! fuck u!

It's really more about the hardware, they'll certainly overpay for that. Try selling them as a lot.

Also,
>Kid Cad
fuck yes
youtube.com/watch?v=pwU8wJLTxkk

on my shelf right now

You know what's a shitty feeling?

When a carrier's tracking number doesn't update and the buyer in return opens a chargeback case without contacting first.

Feels gay man.

Found a Super Nintendo and it works too. Both controllers and a yoshis island, how do you guys save on shipping? Gonna sell it on ebay.

I'm a eBay casual buyer and I wonder how on earth it is possible for chinese sellers to make profit... I mean, I can buy almost anything for 1-3€ and free delivery. How can those guys make any profit out of items of that price range with free shipping worldwide? What am I missing?

>tfw sold £12k worth of fake goods on ebay
>most of them didn't leave bad feedback
>a few people report etc
>ebay closes my account
>paypal tries to refund
>i tell them it's genuine
>paypal refunds them instead

easiest 12 grand i've ever made
my ebay account is closed now though. shame

was thinking of selling copies of adobe CS6 for 50$ a pop, i could fake everything to make it legit but is there still a market for cheap torrented knock off's ?

No, I recommend you don't rip people off if you don't have to

Currency exchange rates. Even 1$ in profit is 7 of their dollars.

Finally got my first negative feedback.
>Faggot bought an Amiibo one morning.
>Faggot started asking "did you ship yet" that afternoon.
>Faggot keeps sending them following day.
>Faggot threatens to report me to eBay evening on the 2nd day.
>Faggot leaves negative feedback an hour later at 1AM.

Turns out this is one of those faggots that never leaves positive feedback. I reported him but I will have to beg eBay for weeks to get the feedback removed, Seriously, what kind of faggot goes straight to negative in less than 3 days?

eBay or eJew as they liked to be called is so shit.

The seller fees are ridiculous. And they ALWAYS side with buyers in any case that goes wrong.

What's the point these days? I'm sure you could become rich in the 2000s being a power seller, but not anymore

haha. I had some faggot like that once. once the auction was over he was late to pay for it by like 3 days, and then right after paying he immediately asked when I was going to ship his item

Then he complained about shipping cost, and tried to blackmail me into paying for it. Literally said if I don't reimburse his shipping fee he will leave negative feedback

I got power seller status today

what do i do now?

I'm a canadian with hundreds of old books lying around the house.

I've heard a couple of times that selling books on ebay (or was it amazon?) is profitable.

But ofcourse e-trading in canada is shit.. so iunno.

It's entertaining how e-books and PDFs are already superior in every way to paper books. Once backwards authors realize they can really self publish it's going to eliminate anyone who's just in it for the money. Meanwhile, boomers and hipsters will keep spouting "muh paper feel" and you can still sell VINTAGE books for a premium for at least several more decades.

Sorry to hear you're in canada because USPS has a cheap service called media mail which as long as it's a book it is cheaper than first class. Hipsters decide the market for this shit so if you put your entire collection in, you'll have at least one super ultra rare 70s or 80s book that losers say is worth a lot of money, so it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=5uGW96GCJBk

because their people are much smater than our people

i love it when they do that. That's "feedback extortion" and you immediately win if you tell ebay about it.

one of the best tricks you can learn as a seller:
If you have to deal with a piece of shit buyer that is trying to screw you or otherwise be a problem, try to guide the conversation into having them tell you "I'm giving you negative feedback unless you give me my money back"

the instant they say that (within ebays systems so it can be seen), they lose. Just call ebay and tell them and it's instantly handled in your favor, you will no longer have to deal with them and any neg/neutral feedback they leave will be countered by ebay.

Only thing is they can still opt to return the item for a refund and send a brick back. To date I've not had anyone make that threat and continue on to return the item, they just disappear, i assume due to shame

it's pretty easy to route most problem buyers into that corner, it's the natural progression that occurs once they're mad at you, just don't roll over and politely submit, be a little blunt/aggressive in response to their complaints/demands, and human instinct will kick in. They tend to get greedy and decide they're going to "teach you a lesson".

This is especially true for the ones that are being unreasonable or trying to blame you for things not your fault, as they're already greedy, lying pricks that want you to be responsible for things you have no control or part in. (stuck shipping, usps loses package, they buy the wrong thing, etc)

I'm considering buying stuff from 99cent/dollar stores and selling on ebay. How do I calculate shipping? How do I deal with the inevitable negative feedback?

Maybe, probably not. Most used hardcovers are worth $1 or less online. It's easier to sell them to a local store, or donate them to a nonprofit and get a tax write-off.

Good luck. Dollar chain stores have a strong distribution network.

have fun competing with CHINA

I thought selling secondhand books was hardly worth it since they go for so little