Not even shitposting

Why the fuck is this even a debate? Seriously? Who the fuck wants a shitbox import?

Who the fuck wants 4 cylinders and engine displacement the size of a Pepsi? Jap cars are hideous, sound like shit and drive like shit. $33k gets you a v8 with 435hp and pulls pussy like no other. $33k on the left hand side of the planet gets you a 370z that is 10 years old, a BRZ and a WRX that are all slower, uglier and handle like shit compared to the Mustang.

15 SECOND QUARTER MILE IN ALMOST 2017

"SPORTS CAR"

This piece of shit literally has less horsepower than a fucking minivan. What's the point of an agile chassis if you can't even hit the canyons? I took my 5.0 out to the Smokey Mountains and was hitting turns at 70, 80 and even 100mph. All of this while hearing the glorious v8 ( especially through tunnels ) and having everyone say how awesome my car is.

nice bait.

>not even shitposting
>entire post is shitposting
You even responded to yourself.

Shitposting thread?

P U S H
U
S
H
R O D S
O
D
S

came a little

[s4s] is a strange place

>random bait
>______ BTFO
>fastest laps image
>>_______________ (You)
>______-shill/cuck/marketing department

>reverse baiting

Here's your (You)
Now move along

Agreed. But let these morons keep buying 4 cyls and thinking they're fast. And that they "handle better". Kek. Yea, cause fwds handle so gud! Inb4 that computer generated simulation picture of how fayust the civic type r is.

Not to mention, these fags can barely fit 7 or 8 inch wide wheels. My car has irs, and is sitting on 315/35s with NO clearance mods. I could change one bolt to a rounded one, and fit 11"+.

agree and I'm yuropean german and american cars are the best two options in a car world

>look like shit
>as compared to solid steel rolling bricks
Wew lad

(You)
T. Mustang owner. Post your bus pass.

Someone post the picture of the wrecked c6

This is literally all it is
>lightweight low displacement
vs
>heavyweight high displacement

It's two very different styles of car for two different car cultures

imo, its not a debate because it's apples and oranges.

I like all types of cars cause I'm not autistic

We need more people like you here. Have a forza tuning flowchart.

American cars are all about horsepower and aggressiz styling. Shit interiors, handle like trucks cuz they all weight over 3500lb, visibility like bunker, meh reliability. Japanese cars are more of a complete package. Less HP unless you want to spend $$$, styling is very plain, pleasant interior, light weight with great handling, tons of visibility, great reliability. Japanese auto industry was revolutionized in the 50s, long before the American auto revolution.

ahem
>3500 pounds, but handles like it was half of that
>one of the greatest turbo 4 cylinder ever made, easily rivals any v8
>most aerodynamic car of its time
>high visibility

I will agree with you on interior design, its not the best

Dude you are way too in love with the turbo coupe. It's not a bad car but it's not amazing.

what about 4cyl awd :^)

you wanna touge

t. fujiwara

>but handles like it was half of that
Pic related.
>one of the greatest turbo 4 cylinder ever made
Maybe in America.
>most aerodynamic car of its time
But that's wrong. Its drag coefficient is 0.34, which is higher than a number of cars at the time, not to mention being larger than many of them, too.

Surprised no one posted the gtr vs vette pic
Anyhow, reported for shitposting.