discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nth for FUCK triple tank

Damage buffs scale with health

For example widow can't bodyshot squishes but still does decent damage to tanks because of scaling

>shit matches all day
>perpetually lose, no one picks healer, everyone bitches etc
>last match, hanamura, pick lucio on def
>bump attack rein into the pit behind point
>next their roadhog
>get potg for it, super salt from enemy team because their Qs didn't get it
Worth the suffering.

I L O V E M O M M Y A N G E L A !

No christmas leaks yet?

/owg/ is amateurs and makes Veeky Forums look bad and outdated

Jamison Fawkes!

user! I'm so beyond flattered, this is a total honor!

Might as well repost here.

Well, I just bought Overwatch today and I'm fairly sure I've encountered a total of three cheaters already, in my first two matches. And I'm not someone who accuses anyone of cheating easily, it was painfully obvious how these people were following me with their cursor through walls in the killcams. I've also been called a cheater for knowing how to aim.
Just how common is cheating in OW? One would think that the price tag would be something that keeps cheaters at bay.

Also, what heroes should I play if I want to make friends? Or how should I act? That's one of the main reasons I bought the game to begin with.

>hate Roadhog
>see this
>instantly a new fetish

Good lord I cannot stop staring at this.

>tfw no sexy French sniper with blue round glutes to rub your face on
Why is there no wizard to take me to different universes?

-500 SR in less than a week, ayy.

If you start playing tanks I will glue to your ass as Zen/Ana main.

What is going to get me out of High Gold?
Zarya or Roadhog?

Like I said, it's nice people like you 2 that keep me coming back to these threads, and Veeky Forums in general. Being user and still being nice is the sign of a truly Good Person.
Asked before, will ask again anyway: is there anything social you're sortof active on besides these threads?

Zenyatta

Just don't be a cunt.

> Playing out of your mind.
> Teammate also playing out of his mind.
> Guy adds you to try and escape ELO hell together.
> Queue up together and have the dream of making it to master.
> Let him down and lose 3 games in a row without good reason.

Fuck man, this is a shitty feeling.

It's fairly common, unfortunately.
Especially if you play on the korean servers, you'll ecounter cheaters in high ranks almost every second or third game.
The problem is that blizzard doesn't have an answer to this, or at least it seems so.
They even tried to sue some german cheat programmers, problem was they tried to sue them on german soil, which was the dumbest idea they could've went for.

The ONLY ways to fix Symmetra and bastion:

Make symmetra turrets float around her when she deploys them. She will never be not shit at other points than the first point if the turrets are kept the way they are, because there is no way to deploy them effectively after the first chokepoint.

Give the bastion turret form some mobility but increase the spread so that the minigun is not op when he can move. This way he can become a suppressive fire support and has to be a bit closer, and he won't play identically to soldier. A stationary turret will always be underpowered, unless you give him his shields back in which case he is overpowered.

I want to cummy on mummy tummy

Characters getting other characters' costumes as skins when?

I love Hana.

Really? Because I think you're a really nice person too, user, I'm always so glad to see you here!
Sadly, no. I'm sorry.

>Play comp for the first time
>Do awful, lose five, win four, draw one
>Get Gold ranking

Wow. Bronze and Silver must be really bad...

>Make symmetra turrets float around her when she deploys them.
This sounds like a good idea actually, make the turrets like the balls of zen floating around her instead of placing them somewhere.
Maybe even have a switch for a fire and shield mode for the turrets around you.

>Give the bastion turret form some mobility
No. Just give him back his shield from the beta.

I'm not sure how to keep him alive in KotH maps

Then what's the point of having a lot of health in the first place you massive faggot?

What do you think happens if he has both rein shield and his own

I try. There's plenty of salt & unfriendliness already.
:(

>get 28 kills as Zenyatta
>get 5 kills in under 9 seconds with a triple kill
>play of the game goes to a Mei who got a double kill
>mfw

Where in gold?

Personally I never really meet Cheaters on the EU servers, but I might be blind as fuck.
also, anyone that can aim gets accused of cheating.
Main anything but genji and you're solid. be friendly, and find yourself a support husbando.

Does anyone else feel like getting rank this season is too easy?

>decide to derank to bronze this season and climb my way up
>couldn't derank below 2387 on my placements
>decide to play seriously
>go on an unstoppable win streak
>basically gaining 100SR per game
>hit masters within hours of comp playtime

Does this mean between S2 and S3 I got marginally better at the game or is ranked broken right now?

>forced to play support most of the time because muh fps cunts think they're hot shit
>lose first 2
>7 victories, one draw
>1800, dropped to 1650 over the past 2 days, again stuck playing support

People actually start using tactics, instead of just running into a choke for once.
Junkrat becomes more viable than ever.

Even if the team has a rein, a S3 dva and a bastion with a 1k shield you could easily counter them with a few characters, instead of just running in trying to get them like an idiot.

maybe you're just good, no?

I swear to god, if Junkrat doesn't get a new legendary skin this Christmas!

Buff Sombra her kit has potential to be deadly to tanks.

delet this

Somebody please help me out here.

Almost every game of Overwatch I play anymore is cancer.

Last night, competitive, 3 games in a row with incompetent silent teams who refused to switch heroes.

Today, 3 more cancer games in a row in quick play. Trolling, "We need two healers and a tank," "it's quickplay".

What the fuck happened to the community? The game is SO much less fun now with all the cancer and hormone blasted kiddies. Nobody should have to sit through 3+ garbage games in a row, continually hoping the next match will be fair. It's like this all the time, every time. It's not consistently fun at all.

It's such fucking bullshit, and I'm mad about it. I don't deserve it, either. I'm the one pulling 3-4 gold medals 40-60% of the time. This is supposed to be fun. The fuck.

It will be Santa roadhog and his elf junker

>just got a legendary
>wants him to get a new one
Stop being selfish.

I think the free week had a lot to say in this seasons ranks. I find it pretty easy too myself and I'm shit at the game.

It's broken. If you have a huge loosing streak you'll gain a HUGE amount of SR once you win again and since the hidden mmr can't recalibrate fast enough if you win too much, you can rank up in no time.

They didn't fix the ranks they just put a bandage over them.

>Stop being selfish.
I never got the Frankenstein Junkrat

In all fairness, I think a lot of them come here to vent because there are people here who get what they're dealing with. That's not to say that taking out their anger or frustration on others is the right thing to do, but I do try to understand where they're coming from. I don't know, maybe I just don't want to think badly of anyone unless they've given me a reason to. Everyone gets upset once on a while, right?

Like 2093. I'm assuming that's low gold, almost silver? Silver is where I should be honestly.

All I know is I'm fucking sick of Soldier and Roadhog killing me from across the map like they're fucking snipers or some shit.

I get similar thing, as well as people going one-by-one into an enemy nest to immediately die, standing in the open a lot, and other idiocy.

>mfw figuring out the kaskin's spray pattern
WE STOP FOR NO ONE

>lijiang garden
>round start
>spam group up while going right
>entire rest of the team ignores
>gets booped off the bridge by pharah as I sit there wondering what I did to deserve this

What made you want to blow your brains out today /owg/?

Guess what my rank is going to be. Last season highest 2908 and final 2688.

Yeah, but on the internet most people chose to be cunts when they're user, for no reason at all.

2700-2800

>play 3 comp matches with only d.va
>end up with 40.0 k:D ratio

Holy shit d.va never dies

Diamond.

>bronze and silver must be really bad
>literally just above silver by a margin

lol

Unfortunately, that's the game.
If you want to improve you gotta spam game after game after game, since you'll eventually rank up even with a 30% winrate.
The only way to avoid any form of toxicity is to mute everybody in the beginning of either qp or comp and pick the role you're best at.
But then again this game is based on team gameplay, which below ~3,5k is not even an option.

Yup. And damn, dude, it's not even rewarding when you're on the other side of that, and getting free wins on competitive because _the other team_ is trickling.

I honestly need a solution. I just don't see why I'm being punished in this game when I've always try my best. The largest group I can potentially play in is a 4-stack, and sometimes that's not even enough. My problem would go away completely with a reliable 6-stack to play with.

Yeah, that's also true. I want to believe that there aren't many regular anons like that here - I think there's a lot of trash talking, but there are still plenty of nice people in this general!

>I want to believe
And that's why you deserve a thread honoring you.

>Apagando las luces
>Lights still on
Truly a hacker prodigy bravo blizzard

>Rein charging into the enemy every fucking time and dying, keeps calling it a ''''''''''push'''''''''' when we got 0 picks before he does it.
>Starts FREAKING the fuck out.
>Calling the entire team niggers, and screaming about no healing.
>Entire team is laughing at him, me and Mercy refuse to heal him.
>Leaves the voice chat and idles in spawn the rest of the game.

Ranked Overwatch has really shown me that the human race is doomed.

Aw, I'm just doing what makes me happy and doing what I can to share that happiness with others. But thank you so much! I'm sure ReinhardtAnon is thankful too, if he can see it!
No worries, user, I'm not gay.

PROPAGANDA IS USELESS

Being toxic when someone's toxic first doesn't justify being toxic.
You guys were just as stupid as him.

You guys should get a room already

Just played heroes of the storm tutorial,want that genji skin. any NA players willing to add me for a couple AI games or should I go fuck myself? BT: Smokemeth420 #1618

this tumblrfagging needs to stop

also
>land charges
>ch-ch-cheap!!
At what rank does the bitching end?

>hook
>wraith form
>hook
>almost kill

what the fuck

its like only "lucky" or chosen players this happens to.

I want to fuck Mei's fat tits!

youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U

>throw the game because he's shit
well done user you really wanted to win
>the human race is doomed
and your pettiness is proof of it

why doesnt OW flash in the taskbar when you find an arcade game

all one hit kills, like charge ARE cheap.

>it's Ana is trying to outsnipe enemy Widow episode

>capture the point on ilios well
>lucio jumps in the pit for no reason
>lose

the only constant is yourself xddd

plz post rank

>Ana can't headshot
What's the big idea, Blizzard?

Charge is the most high-risk instagib in the game, and even then it doesn't kill tanks.

Last game was a win :/ so 7 wins 2 draws 1 loss.

How do I play as Tracer? I can use most any other character but her.

I get DESTROYED everytime. I'll even recall and get ripped.

>really fast fire rate
>give Ana headshots
No. Ana would be even more powerful than she is right now.

>Play no limits
>Come across a 6-stack of people going full comp meta
>Not even a single repeated class
Why do these people even come here

Does Ana say "Get Diabeetus"?

be sneaky

She says "Get Here," you dumb memer.

I just won a grandmaster game where we had symmetra, torbjorn, and no healers. Not one healer. We first held on Volskaya then easily first-capped.

I'm not sure what just happened, but as soon as I finish rendering it I'll upload it to youtube.

>berrier activated

What did Winston mean by this? What is "berrier"?

>gemad down

What did Reinhardt mean by this? What is "gemad"?

Get a big mousepad and crank up dat sensitivity
You wanna dash past (through is risky) enemies, flip around and waste them.
When they turn to face you dash again, unload again, etc. Practice it on training bots.

Tracer has dps second to reaper, but you need to consistently land your shots.
Don't just run passively at enemies, you will die.

there are only two real tanks
the rest are just easy mode DPS

>piss of kek!

And who might they be?

rein and winston

>DVA

Drop off range halved. You must be close to shoot, I don't care about lore. Your guns are worthless and you now have the same range as all other characters.

DVA deals 0 damage to any character that is further than 15 feet. You cannot harm pharahs far away, you cannot hit anyone far away, you have to use your boost to get close.

oh did I forget

boost now uses up 2x duration while you are turning more than 30 degrees.

>tfw bad at this game
>tfw consistent 25-30 fps
H e l p

why does d.va say "PLOW THIS"???

>tfw only like playing hitscan heroes and only soldier is viable
i know dva is technically one but she is so boring and non-aim intensive that she doesnt count

>just finished a 22-kill streak with Pharah and won Temple of Anubis on attack

It's fun and hilarious being a rocket launcher sniper, they only killed me twice and kept clustering together in the second point. Allies swarming and distracting them helped a lot too.