Which automaker makes the most non-car stuff?

Which automaker makes the most non-car stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peugeot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mitsubishi I think

Mitsubishi. They make anything from televisions, to fridges, to pencils, to air conditions, to microwaves

Mitsubishi
> Air Conditioners
>Heavy Equipment
>Escalators
>All sorts of other shit.

Depends on how you want to slice and dice it.

Subaru is a division of Fuji heavy industries and they make a lot of shit, however Subaru itself just makes cars.

>tfw never get to use my workplace's subaru

go wank off to car throttle, you fucking normalfag

If Yamaha actually made a car instead of concepts...

They also make ignition coils and some other electric parts for other car manufacturers.

Powerstroke is not an automotive company.

Well, considering Subaru is a part of it, and none of the products of FHI are badged with Subaru (except for the cars themselves, and carbon driveshafts are badged STI) we could say that, yeah, Subaru counts too

>powered by subaru
>literally covered in subaru badges

Honda doesnt actually make lawnmower engines or outboards under 50hp for that matter.

If badges count as something else than cars, GM has you covered :^)

>I work for that company
>That shit literally came out of my warehouse, and was distributed to Costco.
>My company bought engines from Fuji Heavy industries. and slapped onto a pre-sourced frame and waterpump.

Samsung

Hyundai apparently makes CNC machines, we have one of their big mills at work.

Now. Could we debate what company makes more different stuff?
Fuji Heavy Industries or Mitsubishi?

Samsung cars are rebadged Renaults, they don't do the R&D themselves, so that doesn't count

I feel like mitsu would win that

Yeah, hyundai makes lots of stuff, incl. fridges and tvs and stuff, I've had a hyundai tv for some time.

They also make ships, shipping containers and over the road trailers.

This beats it all imho

Mitsubishi makes some of my pencil lead as well

Ik, too bad I can't get a hold of some myself

They also have a banking and financial arm apparently

Veeky Forums Hates Hyundai but the goods they buy and the Japanese cars they adore all come via a ship built by Hyundai.

They hate GM too but their cars were pulled by a GM locomotive.

This, GM has bikes, shirts, tools, etc.
If yamaha made cars theyd win, easy

Mitsubishi is into all kinds of crazy shit.

>Banking
>Trading
>Nuclear Power
>Laser CNC machines
>Main Battle Tanks
>Missiles
>Real Estate
>Golf Shafts
>Paper
>Cement
>Aluminium cans

Ok, so where's my nuclear powered 3000GT equipped with missiles?

in turkey

Sorry, what?

GX22 and GX160 and GX390 just...... don't exist then?

HRU19 with GCV160 has been the second best mower I've ever had, too.

Well thats what the guy @ the store told me ages ago, guy could have/probably was talking out of his ass.

The outboard thing is true though, Tohatsu makes anything under 50HP when it comes to outboards really

did someone say race mower?

>pleb

P sure Fuji Heavy changed their name to Subaru Corp earlier this year.

He was talking out of his arse hardcore.

Tohatsu used to have the monopoly on small two cycle engines with their two cylinder block for Mariner, Mercury, Yamaha and Tohatsu up to 25HP and the three cylinder block for the same companies up to 50HP. That changed in 2006.

Those days have long since passed, which is a bit unfortunate. I still use a Tohatsu 18 commercially on our tender/aux vessel and it's a trooper.

Modern Mercury/Mariner 2 cycle are back to their old ways. Cunt of a thing to maintain, changing a thermostat requires gasket replacement. Any Tohatsu two cycle can be fixed in the middle of the sea with a 10/12mm spanner, flathead and a number two phillips head.

Fuck yeah Tohatsu. Pic related, our Tohatsu M18E2.

OMC make their own, Yamaha make their own, Honda make their own and Suzuki make their own.

Hoverboards, skateboards, bicycles, rollerblades...

>Which automaker makes the most non-car stuff?

MItsubishi has the largest keiretsu. The mitsubishi motors division was one of the smallest pieces of the company in terms of profits. The giant holding corporation owns banks, hotels, apartments, golf course, banks, finance companies, paving companies, televisions, home kitchen appliances, and of course heavy construction equipment. They used to own a game company in the 1990's. Mitsubishi also makes robots. It also will make a whole factory for you on order. So that means they can probably make a bunch of the stuff used inside a factory too.

>Fuji Heavy Industries or Mitsubishi?
Looking at wikipedia for both companies, it looks like Mitsubishi would win hands down. While Fuji makes aerospace parts, so does Mitsubishi and Mits also makes weapons for them (heh heh). Mits also makes submarines and shipping.

So if it were head to head competion, Fuji would be flying its commercial aircraft. Then Mits would have its mitsubishi fighter shoot some mitsubishi missiles into the Fuji airplane followed by a few 20mm cannon shots. Then the Mits submarine would surface and pick up the pieces of Fuji airplane out of the ocean waves.

Look up zaibatsu on Wikipedia

Suzuki

I own one, bretty gud

Kek, had a good laugh at that.

They have enough money for all this shit and they make the shittiest cars on the planet. Why don't they just stop making cars? No one actually needs a Mistubishi after the EVO was stopped.

Can't believe nobody posted the king in the category
>ferrari
They make more clothes than rest of car manufacturers non car products combined.

Daewoo.

Ki-84 Hayate > A6M Zero

Mitsushitty BTFO

I'm pretty sure Ferrari makes 10x more from fashion accessories and branding than from their actual cars. Shit, my uncle has a Ferrari laptop.

Mitsubishi will probably be the winner but there is a good runner up that all of you forget :
Peugeot

They started as a steel fabricant and then moved to almost every business possible. From pepper grinder to corset, from bicycle to ammunition.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peugeot

>Hyundai ship
>crew complains about awful interior
>styling is copied from Euro-build ship
>engine needs replacement after 50k miles

McLaren.

Saw in an article that they also do catering services, software assistance, financial assistance, event organizing, logistics and some more other stuff.

It'll be good if someone hooked up the link and I'm too lazy to do it.

Volkswagen

They make ketchups and sausages(hotdogs).

>saab masterrace

Porsche

Sunglasses, handbags, shirts, tennis rackets, blenders....

A more closer pic.

This and it's awesome!!!

Got to admit. Being able to just phone them up and get a factory custom built for you puts Mitsubishi in a special catagory of its own.
Its like they should be a faction in an rts or something
>Construction complete. New construction options.

How do nips even compete?

Lamborghini makes sprays, sunglasses and bags.

Ferrari makes well you know everything.

Bugatti makes cufflinks, watches and pens.

Probably Mitsubishi

>catering services
And the company's named 'McLaren Absolute Taste'. Google it up if you want.

>software assistance, financial assistance, event organizing, logistics and some more other stuff.
This entirely comes under the McLaren subsidiary named 'McLaren Technology Group'.
This is also the place where they develop tech for their cars.

This thread is so good that it gives me some knowledge. Thanks OP for creating a thread like this.

Subaru is owned by Fuji Heavy Industries.

Don't they make airplanes?

Mitsubishi is a bunch of companies helping each other not a fuckhuge conglomerate.

But user, Saab is kill

bully the robot

>we are talking about defunct car brands now
Stand aside,cuck!

Yamaha make piano's or something

Ferrari

heh. "vw original parts"

honda does make hella good lawnmowers/engines tho

Daewoo makes some breddy gud guns and a whole lot else