>chatting up girl at bar
>"so what do you drive, user?"
>Corvette
>"oh I love Corvettes! You'll have to take me for a ride sometime ;)))"

Meanwhile in bizarre/o/land.....

>chatting up roastie at bar
>"so what do you drive, user?"
>Nissan
>proceed to sperg out about how somebody else drove your car 1.40 seconds faster than a Corvette on a penis shaped track in California
>"o-ok user, that's good for you, I guess...."
>leaves to go talk to v6 Challenger driving Chad who fucks her in the ass later that night

Nobody but bus riders give a fuck about the gtr

Checked

>buying cars to impress other people

>he's so unattractive he needs a car to get girls
I did it when I still rode a fucking bicycle to and from work, you need to re-evaluate your fucking life

the quads speak the truth

NISSAN FANBOYS BTFO

>buying a car so you have something to get some nasty gold digger slut in a bar

Lmao, gm cucks

>>"so what do you drive, user?"
Translation:"how much money you spent on your car is an indicator if how much money I can extract from you"

i drive a 2013 honda Veeky Forums and ive fucked just about 20 girls in the back with the seats down

listen. guys. only other men care you bench 350. only other guys care about your horsepower. only other guys care about your "cool" stuff. most bitches only care that you support yourself and are at the very least decent

nice script

>"oh I love Corvettes! You'll have to take me for a ride sometime ;)))"
hopefully she lives within 6 miles of the bar

>implying racers need girlfriends

This.
I'd rather drive a CLA over a fucking Nissan

corvette drivers arent racers, they are c&c enthusiasts

Only hole in your story is Chad driving a v6.

probably an ecoboost mustang

Only hole in that version is Chad isn't gay.

you probably drive a fucking pt cruiser faggot

there is literally nothing wrong with either of those cars

6 cylinders is all Chad needs

>buying cars to impress other people
I hide my wealth level and am much happier for it. People don't try to involve me in their schemes nor do they hold my wealth against me. I guess I am one of those that doesn't need to have my ego stroked. Sure, I like it. But I don't seek that out. I am confident of my own value and position in life.

>oh I love Corvettes! You'll have to take me for a ride sometime

Oh I love Corvettes. You'll have to buy me lots of gifts all the time such as dresses and shoes. I'll use those dresses and shoes to attract better guys than you. So thank you for financing my ambitions.

blown the fuck out.

btfo

Only people who buy corvettes are boomers and blue collar guys who can't afford a European sports car.
She's gonna be real impressed when she learns about the franchise you own/operate user.

>leaves to go talk to v6 Challenger driving Chad who fucks her in the ass later that night
Fuckin' Chad again! I hate that guy.

>I did it when I still rode a fucking bicycle to and from work
Girls like good legs, and you get Dat Stamina Bikefagging is underrated.
>Until September, from whence it'll rain for six months non-stop

QUADS SPEAK

>bizarre/o/land.....
Really user? Not bizarr/o/land, or even better, bizarr/o/world? And ellipsis is three dots, not fucking five

NO RECOVERY

weebs are beyond recovery at this point

KEK speaks.

only a gm fanboy busrider would say anything like that

Kuwads confirm, GTR fanbois btfo

> Implying people buy R34s and keeps them stock

>implying people buy cheby and keeps them stock

oh yeah dude i forgot that fartcan really adds 700 hp and the stance gives it more aero than an ACR right

there goes my sides

btfo

gm won't recover

>Implying you'd actually make it to the bar in the first place without breaking down

>fake lap times

>oh y-you drive a BMW panzer-san, you must have alot of money, can you buy me a drink. T-that creepy old guy in a corvette was trying to hit on me, gross right?

>thinking that motor trend lies
what's wrong with you user

>sorry to bother you but that guy two stools down has a rusty and old bimmer and i think he slipped me something,wyd??

the corvette was modified in that run.

lmao

P R O V E N

R

O

V

E

N