My tires say P215/70R15

My tires say P215/70R15

I want to get Hancock Dynamic ATM wat do?

I can't find anything with the exact matching numbers but I think it only has to be 15 inches, do all the numbers have to match?

Pic semi-related, the tires are black

Other urls found in this thread:

tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?message=singleSize&tireMake=Hankook&tireModel=Optimo H426&partnum=86HR5H426&autoMake=Ford&autoYear=2012&autoModel=Fiesta Hatchback&autoModClar=S
auto-data.net/en/?f=tires&d=215,70,15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Name of chick?

Hancock Dynamic ATM

>chick

>Chick

I don't have a reaction folder as I just wiped this phone so that'll have to do

>chick

???????

Are you telling me that's a boy?

I know it must come as a surprise to you faggots, but SHE doesn't have a dick

Post proof fgt

Prove it, I fucking dare you.

Brittney White
Look her up faget

WE WUZ KAIWAII

more of her pls

>SHE doesn't have a dick
Dropped.

OP, take this as a lesson: NEVER post something more interesting than your post as your OP pic

>pic semi related

No problems breh

willtheyfit.com
Enter the size they have in your desired tire, and your current tire size. Try to match it as closely as possible.
Report back with a picture showing the results.

Fuck HanGook.

I have HanGook Optimo h426's on my fiesta and they fucking suck balls. Even if its slighty damp out they fucking spin from a standstill everytime even though my shitbox only has 120HP. They also understeer going 25MPH around a very wide bend, its borderline dangerous desu.

What the fuck? How can tires be this shitty?

>HanGook

>tfw you find out they are actually korean

>yfw gook is from the Korean War

I think hangook means "Korea" in Korean.

>Buys a $60 shit box tier tire
>Expects a $180 sports tier tire

I've driven motomaster dollar-bin-shit and they were better then these ox-cart wheels

the H426 came on the 2011-2015 Explorer with 20" wheels and the Dynapro ATM comes on 2015+ F150s with 20" wheels. I have never in my life seen more people want to replace stock tires with the same ones. seems pretty likely you just drive like a little fuckboy.

tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?message=singleSize&tireMake=Hankook&tireModel=Optimo H426&partnum=86HR5H426&autoMake=Ford&autoYear=2012&autoModel=Fiesta Hatchback&autoModClar=S

Look up reviews and maybe they are better on the explorer, but on the fiesta even normal driving on anything but dry tarmac is no bueno

they make good snow tires (that suck on ice)

auto-data.net/en/?f=tires&d=215,70,15

Get some good tires.
Run you some Khumos.

Who is this semen demon?

Brittney White

brittney white fgt