>XenonDepot Xtreme LED Kit

>^_^

You some kind of queer boy?

>yay me
> ^_^

this isnt fucking reddit

KYS senpai

Kill yourself.

Make sure they're adjusted properly, you don't wanna go around blinding people at night.

neighbors have nice christmas floodlights desu nee. トヨタ looks nice too

also this

I hope you get in a car accident then get completely fucked over for having illegally modified headlights.

Yeah they're in projectors and they are levelled below people's bumpers and doors, I'm going to do some tweaking to make them a little more straight, but they're good enough now to not affect people

The instant on from them is mesmerizing

But why senpai

Thanks!

Better lighting is always a good thing.

One of my favorite things was going from my last car with halogen projectors to my new car with bending hids.

Kys OP ^_^

Do you not see that Toyota badge?

Looks good, user. What color temp did you end up getting? Cannot trust cameras when it comes to these things.

not OP looks to me like 6000k

my car came with them and I can't be fucked to swap out weaker OEM lights.

Plus I'm going to get my headlights tinted pretty soon so in for a penny in for a pound

this.
It has come to a point where I don't know if people have full beams on or just LED's.
Can't see shit either way at night.

>mfw slowing to 10 under the limit for LEDfags
>mfw they lean out the window yell "I DON'T HAVE MY BRIGHTS ON FUCK YOU"

Sweet, I love the auto levelling setups in cars, so cool when they turn on and you go around corners

It's 5700k for these LEDs, about 1500 Lumens or 1900 Lumens per bulb

Yep, 5700k

I try my best to drive away from people, I'm very observant so I only pass when there's no car for a while and speed up to do so, I don't flash or anything, and have never been flashed in my life

Is it really that bad? I'll have to test it out this week at night to see it from my other car although they're both tinted

>toyota

lol who cares

>I LED swapped my financed Corolla!

Ok, Jose.

>Installed muh new LED lights ^_^
>>XenonDepot Xtreme LED Kit

I actually vomited a little.

i have LED headlights. it's amazing how many people try to blind you at night because they """think""" your high beams are on

its a camry breh

lmfao i know right, but luckily i havent been flashed since i put them in

if i do get flashed though im gonna flash them back with the LED high beams im gonna install soon

> TROLLFACE.JPG

Doesn't even matter anymore with how goddamn tall trucks are now. My car is at stock height and any full size pickemup truck's low beams at stock height are right in all 3 of my mirrors. It might actually be better if they had their high beams on so it would go over my car instead of down into it.

What car do u drive thats so low that truck lights interfere?

Legacy GT. I actually have made this point before and have a handy diagram to go with it.

Datsdajoke.jpg

Honestly new cars do that these days with their auto leveling lights you can pretty must pass for high beams.

Yeah, aftermarket LEDs can be more glaring / blinding than even the aftermarket HID kits. The optics are simply not designed for them and will not work optimally. The least you own everyone else is to aim them slightly lower.

t. My best friend designs headlights for Visteon, and used to design them for Guide. He laughs at the aftermarket kits.

OTOH I have Rallye H9 bulbs in my H7 sockets which are also suboptimal. I get 50% more lumens, so I've adjusted my reflectors accordingly.