Ok, I have to become rich, I cant take a life of being a wagecuck...

Ok, I have to become rich, I cant take a life of being a wagecuck, if I ever become a wagecuck I will LITERALLY kill myself. At the same time, I have to make money, as my engagement to the love of my life depends on it. Tell, Veeky Forums how do I become rich in a short time? If I reach 30 without marrying her or as a poorfag or wagecuck,I cant take it. I have 4 years to become a millionaire. What do?

Buy waves it is going to the moon.

How do I do that? IWhat reason do you have to believe it will ever be bigger than bitcoin?

You have to at least start by wage cucking. You have to have a heck of an idea to get free start up bucks, and youre not going to find those hande out for free on here

Waves is a scam. Theres a whole thread about it

>If I reach 30 without marrying her or as a poorfag or wagecuck,I cant take it
Maybe you should lower your expectations a bit. I waited until mid 30's to get married, and it doesn't bother me that the money part came later.
If you've got it, you've got it.

Who is this Semen Demon?

Your first mistake is hooking yourself up to a woman who you would severely disappoint by not being retired by your mid 30s...

Try again. Do you speak english?

>I have to make money, as my engagement to the love of my life depends on it. Tell, Veeky Forums how do I become rich in a short time? If I reach 30 without marrying her or as a poorfag or wagecuck,I cant take it. I have 4 years to become a millionaire.

So does your engagement to the woman depend on your wealth, or not?
If it does, you should kill her. Maybe yourself too but it depends.

>if I ever become a wagecuck I will LITERALLY kill myself.
I will never understand this. How about you kill your boss first at least.

not on my wealth, she just wants me to have steady income first

This desu. You might as well go kill some corrupt politicians, criminals, and have the state suicide you for free.

Or you could rape her before you 'literally" kill yourself.

wtf is wrong with you

Here is what you do. You start a business. This business makes a profit by creating value for its customers.figure out how to do that good luck

>find a business
>take any job there
>befriend as many people in different departments as you can
>learn company secrets
>use them against them or start your own business

Do you? I guess let me try to break down what he said:

Your first mistake is being with that woman. That woman is someone who would be severely disappointed by you, if you aren't retired by your mid 30s.

I'll take "Anticompetitive Lawsuits" for $100,000, Alex.

You're never going to be a millionaire.
If by "wagecuck" you mean someone with a job, who earns a paycheque, working for someone else, then you have the wrong idea about life all together.
You're a loser man, sorry to tell you.
You have no skills, you're a piece of shit who ASKS how to be come rich on Veeky Forums, and you aren't willing to work a job? If you can work a job, how in the hell do you expect to work for yourself, its x100 harder.
Sage.
Fucking retard.

can't*
Also I guess I should add that it looks like you're never gonna get that girl you want OP.
>inb4 wagecuck
I own a business OP, I work for myself, and I'm not a millionaire... yet, but then again I'm 20 so it looks like I have a better chance at getting with your girl than you, who's the cuck now? Faggot.

You know how much people are willing to pay to NOT have their laundry out in the open? On top of that, IP is very hard to prove when the process/formula isn't something that isn't necessarily proprietary

I said I cant take it if I reach 30 and am still a poorfag. She just wants me to have a steady income and job before marrying and moving in with me

/thread

Im already with her for 3 years were already engaged

and then
I kek'd hard.
It's "we're"

sheesh I was typing on my phone. relax. At least the sentence is comprehensible

Find rich guy.

Steal rich guys stuff.

Done.

It makes perfect sense. He's saying that you're making a mistake by hooking up with a woman who would be disappointed in you for not being a millionaire in your mid 30s ie. if your woman was worth the effort she wouldn't give a shit how much you made.

What's your business m8?

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF READING COMPREHENSION DOES EVERY1 HERE HAVE. I SAID I WANT TO BE A FUCKING MILLIONAIRE. SHE JUST WANTS TO HAVE A NORMAL JOB. IV SAID IT 3 FUCKING TIMES ALREADY

>Claims he'll kill himself if he doesnt become a millionaire.
>Calls others Autistic.
>Spergs out typing in all Caps.
Alrite m8.

If your soon to be wife wants you to have a steady income then go get a job and stay there. Owning a business is not a steady income, and if you can't do it full time and lean on her, it will take you a decade to get there. My wife supported us while I built a business and it still almost wrecked our marriage. It takes a really strong woman and she doesn't sound like someone who could see the vision.

Water bottles.
No bullshit