What kind of car do I need to attract thicc whores Veeky Forums?

What kind of car do I need to attract thicc whores Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jimgorzelany/2014/01/27/women-say-theyre-most-attracted-to-guys-driving-pickups/#4241d3e1c30e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stanced civic

This

Rusted 71 chevelle with ano exhaust leak

How many times do we have to have this thread?
If you can't get a girl without a car, you cannot get a girl with a car.
Chad could pull more pussy in a Nissan Maxima than your cheeto stained, sweaty ass can in an SLR.

>thicc

nigger detected

You don't need a car to attract thicc whores, user. Whores are easy, just be dominant but not forceful, and be openly sexual and flirty. Also, the thicc girls tend to be insecure about their bodies, so make them feel pretty. Finally, find one that hates her dad and loves cars, she'lol put out guaranteed

>make them feel pretty

Works for thick whores. What most people don't realize is the opposite is true for actual hot women. If you make a 9/10 feel unattractive she'll put out. Instead of complimenting her and falling over yourself like literally every other guy, point out a couple flaws low key. Has to be physical flaws.

>she'lol put out guaranteed
>she'lol

What did you mean by this?

>car
You need a truck. Specifically one with a v8 and 4x4.

forbes.com/sites/jimgorzelany/2014/01/27/women-say-theyre-most-attracted-to-guys-driving-pickups/#4241d3e1c30e

Who's the girl

a Mercury Crown Vic

Jade Ramey

>visible pubic hair

fucking minorities

>not liking pubic hair

Chrysler 300

Fpbp

a miata, 350z or a rav4.

These cars girl like. Because they're not scary and agressive.

Sorry but if you have say an impreza with 500hp enigine that braps , you better carry a fake tooth with lube in it.

Any f-150 past '06

Maybe if you want to pickup obese rednecks, gotta put that truck bed to use amirite?

Are you 12?

This lovely beast

Try this

All you'll be hauling in that car is skinny fuccbois. Seats aren't large enough to haul thick ass around town.

Grab an old ford/chevy truck and go to town.

>he did not get it

I actually respect this man. He knows exactly what he wants and I appreciate it.

How thicc are we talking? Jeeps and mallcrawlers in general are optimal for picking up stupid frat girls

kek

Shit like this makes me want to race mix even more

>El Ultimo Gaso

>Maybe if you want to pickup obese rednecks, gotta put that truck bed to use amirite?

Trucks pick up ALL hungry bitches. The trick is to bolt a lunette ring painted like a donut to the center of your truck bed, then cruise by with the tailgate down. The big gurls will bite down and not let go, but they can't bite thru the forged steel. Pull into some comfy spot and mount them from behind.

>dat shoop
I can tell by the pixels.

Anything over $60k MSRP

no one cares, mongrel

>needing a car to atract thicc thotties
Come on man.

You cared enough to respond

>obese rednecks
only quality weed friendo

blown the fuck out

now he's renaming files to pretend he actually has sex with hot girls

l m a o
m
a
o

>"ARGHGGGG PREZ OUT SHITPOSTS ME AND GETS BETTER PUSSY, I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!!1"

>cuck is too triggered to reply

Even better? Tell her something on her looks pretty. Not her. Something she is wearing. Then walk away. She'll come to you. They always do

Stay btfo