Be me

>be me
>be driving
>truck approaching from around the bend
>just a truck trucking along
>DEAR GOD THE LIGHT OF A THOUSANDS SUNS HATH BEEN UNLEASHED UPON ME

It should be extra illegal to drive a lifted F-150 with the LED headlights. Those things are the brightest lights I've ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

consumerreports.org/cro/news/2015/06/cadillac-escalade-led-headlights-outshine-all-others/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HIDs are actually brighter than LEDs, neither are an issue if they're in the correct housing and aimed properly.

Lifted trucks with bad headlight retrofits are nowhere as bad a a semi tractor with a bad headlight retrofit kit. It's especially bad then the headlight housing jiggles like a motherfucker. Even manlet matt in his bro truck gets blinded.

>HIDs are actually brighter than LEDs

Proper HID's are pretty focused so they only blind you if they're adjusted wrong or stuffed in a normal headlight housing. Most modern cars are going to LED headlights which come mis-adjusted from the factory and scatter light everywhere.

There's a bone stock new Escalade near me that has THE BRIGHTEST MOST BLINDING stock headlights I've ever seen.

God, yes.

New Escalade is the most annoying vehicle to be in front of at night, agreed.

i hate how the brake lights go from bright as fuck to the force of a thousand suns being arc welded together into a supernova when they hit the brakes

At least I'm not alone, these fuckers are miserable to be infront of at night. And their taillights are as bright as my old sealedbeams.

Consumer Reports disagrees and made the Escalade the first vehicle ever to earn an "Excellent" on headlight performance.

>consumerreports.org/cro/news/2015/06/cadillac-escalade-led-headlights-outshine-all-others/index.htm

>user: those headlights are pretty damn bright
>consumer reports: those headlights are pretty damn bright
Not seeing the disagreement.

Clearly the anons here find the brightness annoying while CR thinks they're the best thing since sliced bread.

With this CR only further cements their reputation as a bunch of morons, so don't let this perplex you sir.

LEDs are the same, all OEM headlights have to be DOT approved, whether they're halogen, xenon, or LED. They're blinding because they're not aimed correctly.

The new jeeps are bad too. HIDs are by far the worst tho especially if some dumb fuck didn't bother to even try aiming them

>Tfw you own a new f150 and every mother fucker on the road needs to flash their highbeams at you for some reason.

I'm bouta just start leaving mine on all the time.

It's because you sit up high and it ALWAYS looks like your high beams are on.

>t. F-150 driver.

Those newer Acura MDX have the worst headlights. I believe they are called "Jewel Eye LED".

I had the pleasure of having one of behind me on some dark roads a few weeks ago and the headlights were unbearably bright and basically illuminated everything in a half a mile radius.
>Imagine staring at the sun with a bluish tint

The people responsible for designing them should have to sit in front of them on in a dark room until they go blind.

I love those lights, they're so sexy

I just put LEDs in my Camry and I aimed them down to the ground so they're not blinding

Haven't been flashed yet

Most DRLs are fine because they're just LEDs
The DRLs on these are focused and are super bright so you go blind if you look at the front of one

yeah but... it's not a Toyota product, how could CR give it a positive review?

If i worked for Toyota I'd ask the CR staff to be my human toilets for a month, and they would, just because of the brand name stitched into my polo shirt.

breaking news: People seating in Escalade are not blinded by it's lights

THIS.

Preventing OPs claim requires aiming the lights downward to uselessness. They blind EVERYONE that isn't another truck.
t. Texan subcompact driver

>tfw buying OEM LED headlights for my F-150

Bask in the fury of the glowing white beams.

turn your fog lights on, then most fucktards can tell your running high beams

*not running high beams

do you understand how light works?

>safety of fellow drivers isn't important, only the visibility of the Escalade driver
>being intentionally contrarian