What are your achievable dream cars Veeky Forums?

What are your achievable dream cars Veeky Forums?

Pic related

NA1 NSX

>wanting a shitty p71

Ya, nah fuck off

What's wrong with a P71? I think they're cool :(

They're just jealous

So your a minority or 16?

How is that a dream car? Any ol nigga in Detroit can get one of these.

You can get one for a few hundred bucks that at the bare minimum runs

jealous of all 240 horsepower, 4000 pounds, 15 mpg and brittle, barebones interior? Hardly.

also, >checced

Vics are actually meme cars. People who like them are wannabe-cop bootlickers, granpas, and gangstas trying to be slick. In reality theyre mediocre sedans with a pathetic power-weight ratio.

>inb4 muh interior space

Buy a fucking crossover, faggot

People buy them because they're cheap, reliable and comfy. Nobody buys them thinking they're a mustang... well maybe a few people.

And people with actual autism (NorCal CVPIsperg)

Crown vics are a lot more useful than a crossover

250hp, 3900lbs for the p71 trim

Posting godmachine

why would you want to buy a cop car?

an r32/33/34 or an MR2.
They're about the same price here.

MR2s are awesome with a Camry V6 swapped into them.

>r32/33/34 or an MR2.
>They're about the same price here.
I hate the 25 year restriction on car importing so much right now

LS400

that's a pathetic V8 crank hp output even for fleet models. nasty sohc modulars. once you sit in the car it's then 4000 pounds don't sugar coat it dork

Good choice

With the bike

And it still produces more torque than modern v6s.

SW20's are boring and slow.

Jesus these comments are why I usually stay away from talking about cars on Veeky Forums. Everyone is a keyborad warrior, noone sees the potential in anything unless its some shitty gtr.

That'd be dope, a p71.

I really want a 5th gen Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. I just think it looks incredibly cool. Theyre rare asf to find one in good condition though

Slow yes, compared to today's cars. Theyre from the early 90's cunt. They're still fun as hell to drive, and a lot more interesting looking that a gtr kid.

But I wouldn't expect you to know that, seeing as you are a 12 year old wannabe car guy GT-R fanboy

Drove a base 718 Cayman last weekend and it was amazing. Hands down best car I've ever driven.

Can pick a brand new base w/manual for about $55k so definitely doable for me in 2-3 years

Been my dream car since high school

What's your opinion on people who buy Grand Marquis, Town Cars or Marauders, O great opinion user?

>not recommending superior police car styling
It's like you don't even Veeky Forums

I imagine myself visiting the world in this thing

>filename
>not a 1960

Valiant Charger
ba xr6 turbo
ba xr8
HG Kingswood

Hnng

Will be achieved in 4-5 years

Yellow Lamborghini Gallardo 560-4 Coupe

Although I do like the Spyder, but Coupe is my first choice for now

fuc da polis XD

There is one for sale near where I live. Choochoo custom ss in a nice copper brown paint job. I love it but the boomer wants 12k for it. Has show trophies sitting in the front seat with the for sale sign. Literally "Muh show car, I know what I got!" Bullshit even thought its been sitting in the driveway for 6 years but at least its driven occasionally. Just needs some polishing and I could have a dream car if it wasnt for that bullshit price.

1/2

'48 or '49 Hudson Commodore

2/2

'49 or '50 Nash Ambassador

I like these big bulky cars Veeky Forums

You have good taste, postwar cars look great.

Post-war car industry was such a magical time.

None of the car companies knew what the other cmopanies were going to make. They had no sense of what was going to be the "average" look of post-war cars.

So everyone ended up getting super creative and making awesome looking cars without worrying about them looking too different.

On a side note, I also want to own a halftrack.

1985-1989 BMW e30

Not anymore, price has shot way up in the past 5-8 years. You could get a decent one for around 35-45k, now a shit car is 75k. Crazy

Oh and a Willys Wagon

Until you snap oversteer them, then it's butthole clenching fun.

Just to go ahead and finish my list of the 5 cars I want to own in my life, I would love to own a 1930's luxury car like pic related.

These cars are so badass looking.

lincoln's were all shit cars except for the panther towncar though

i have to agree.
why do dream cars have to be great?
i really like shit cars they are much more fun imo.
like honda prelude 2.0 ex i really would like one of these or a citroen bx

You don't realize how absolutely monstrous those cars were until you see them in person. They're easily the size of a modern SUV for wheelbase and the running boards make the body a foot wider everywhere, not to mention having to fit a straight-8 (or bigger!) under the hood.

The only W body I'd consider having

I know!

The Glidden Car Tour (pic related) came through my state last year and I went to look at all the old cars.

One guy owned a 1930's Packard very similar to the one in my previous pic(though it wasn't convertible.)

He let me sit in the drivers seat and it felt like I was sitting in the back of the car because of how long the hood is

oh and there was a Dusenberg in the lot. the car had its own private parking spot away from the other cars, but you could still go right up to it and look at it.

Not in Europe you can't.

2nd Gen Camaro, seems like you can get one in not-horrendous-condition for under 10k

Then what's the point of owning one

Neat. Closest I've been to one is at a semi-local car museum I try to visit at least once a year, they've got a huge collection of prewar luxury stuff- Packards, Duesenbergs, Pierce-Arrows, old Cadillacs with the V12s and V16s, Cords and Auburns, etc. They're all fucking massive, and although they shrunk once you get into proper cars with enclosed cabins and wheels not made of wood, that's when you get the really snazzy stuff.

Cord related.

well, for an achievable dream car i already have it,
A ford prefect 100e, '54. a full 1200cc's of sidevalve action!

and just a dream car, a ford model A tudor, '30s

a bugatti royale

and this thing, the first chevrolet

forgot pic

I hope you're going to Cosworth that baby up.

the plan is to restore it & keep it original. but who knows what the future brings...

One of these little things with a turbocharged litrebike engine. 300bhp/500Kg.

Boys just wanna have vip.

Honestly I have always wanted to take the batteries and electric motors out of one of these and k-swap it.

B-body with 496 swapped in

98+ LS 400 a best

this with k20a

>3k shitbox
>dream car
not a bad cor tho

I liek VG33ER
(Supercharged 3.3 l V6)

>2nd Gen forester
Dream car to toss about and not give a fuxk in. Starting to appear for 2k or less now too.

there's k swapped crz's out there

Black '68 or '69 El Camino, stock, with a vintage three wheeler in the back.

Rock and roll.

A clean BMW E30
A clean, rust free Aw11, the only seemingly clean one I've seen for sale disappeared a day later, guy never answered any of my calls. All the others for sale nearby are in shit condition
A nice foxbody with a v8, the only ones on Craigslist are basically shells or need too much work for someone with as little experience as me

A ford taxi cab

Ord?

Ord?

Ord?

Car journalists hate the CR-Z because it isn't a CRX. Why is this?

LS swap it

Too sexy

Ord?

Ord?

Ord?

and a SW20 MR2

If you have 55k two or three years from now you should be buying an RX-9.

1jz-gte a best

Ord?

wish i could ride this

I've been lucky enough to have owned all my reasonable dream cars except one: 7.3L superduty with a stick

B&

S4, maybe an RS4 if I'm feeling ambitious.