youtube.com/watch?v=ie30-nTcyOA
youtube.com/watch?v=oaYChatjfW4
youtube.com/watch?v=_MwAikmsBPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oaPCmAhvIN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't reply to nobikes edition

So the people who claim suzuki is good.
Gotcha

honestly honda and suzuki have decent bikes but the most boring lineups in history.

I see /dbt/ is in full swing as usual.
Anyway binned the strom, need new right footpeg bracket and reset the forks as they got tweaked a little.

>fucken cursed sticker
nah, jks, i'm just a shitcunt rider
ayyy lmao

what are you going to get to replace it?

I'll just fix it. Unless I can convince the wife to allow me to buy an Africa Twin.

>inb4cucked

a drz400

post pics

this has honestly never worked on me, speed just always feels like speed, I get nothing out of slower bikes (people often go on about how it's great to really wring the neck of slow bikes because it feels faster but it doesn't to me, I'm just always frustrated by the lack of power), always more power would be preferable, any time I'm on the throttle stops I'm unhappy.

Special exceptions would be made for slower bikes that are significantly lighter like 2 strokes and what not though.

I actually considered it, would suit my needs greatly as I mainly commute like a scrub.

Nothing interesting as I already had fairings off. Need to take some. Big dent in tank and the usual damage from sliding on its side.

cucked

To each their own. I'm the kinda dick who likes to try and get by on the barest minimum so if I can keep up/exceed those on something faster it makes it all the more worthwhile.

That and revving to 17k while standing still makes me aurally happy. Same feeling when I'm caning watercooled, USD aluminium bastards around the local pit on my pigfat XR400. I like a challenge as much as a thrill.
If you're happy, you're happy.

Never liked 2T's, though, sold my CR500 in a heartbeat. Too much to tame. Tooooo much. Lent my GSF250 to a guy for an NSR250 for a couple weeks so he could sit his license. I'll admit, the kickstart gave me more jollies than needed and the powerband was a bit fun at the lights but it's just all or nothing, never taken one on the track though.

fat cunt detected

Is there a video of this
I want to see the guy with the green jacket on the cloudy sky gray camoflaged bike dump it

>fun fact: I have kids and she doesn't
>she looks after them if I need to work weekends

I like to think I am getting revenge for those cucks who do have to look after their wife's son/s.

Anyway, I hear that the drz is the new hotness.

Looks like target fixation.

Looks lie he's having a ball though, at least 1 second prior.

you heard wrong tbqh, it's almost as heavy as gs500's

*the WR450 is the new hotness

i don't really understand the idea of not """""feeling"""""" your speed on a bigger bike. if you're going fast you're going fucking fast. getting on a bigger bike doesn't automagically reset whatever internal gyroscopes you have or fuck with your perceptions or anything. if you lose track of how fast you are going it's not because your bike can go faster, it's because you are a shitty rider -- no, a shitty pilot of automobiles in general -- with terrible presence of mind.

>tfw miss my DRZ real bad tonight
>This picture was taken less than 12 hours before it disappeared, feels sad man

would you rather it be recovered undamaged or hear that it was found completely wrecked 400 feet away from a gory pile of formerly human wreckage?

I got 4k for all the parts in the end. Was easy getting your bike.

long time no see, last I saw you crashed your goldwing and were in a cast. how did that all go?

I don't personally, I'd just rather everyone else on the track wasn't there and I didn't have to overtake them because I'm just going for lap times/my own improvement and don't really care about anyone else.

there is a video but it's nothing like that, that's a staged joke pic for the thumbnail, you can see both riders are resting on their crash bars.

>he has unnecessary weight on his trackbike

IMO it's like, you're on a bike of x capacity, you WoT for a couple seconds and you're at 70mph say. On a bike of x capacity + many HP, you WoT for a couple seconds and you feel dat G, but it doesn't sync internally and mentally until you click and realize "Shit nigga, I needed to stop accelerating 50m ago, now I need to brake twice as hard".
Like if you put an extra couple hundred thou of step height on a flight of stairs, everyone who used them for the last year will trip. Muscle memory, expectations etc.

You do have a point, though.

amount of time elapsed should under no circumstances fucking ever be your most heavily weighted perception of speed. that's one of the most retarded things i've ever read. it's actually kind of mind boggling to me that people are so spatially retarded that they have to nigger rig their own perceptions? if your mind can't constantly and subliminally compute trajectories and velocities and feed it into your perceptive experience with zero effort, you really have no business riding a motorcycle.

Don't blame you, I'm just there for the thrill factor.
I could wank on about me on my mates CBR250rr spanking a CBR1000r on a coro loop but I wouldn't, because I know he'd never get out of 1st for 90% of the road and can't stretch his legs, but 'feeling' like the underdog wins does it for me.

That said, I wrote off my VFR400 trying to beat my personal times at the local track. The hardest person to fool is yourself, or something, Idk. I'm drinking.

I just want it back, don't even care about the guy who took it, it's my own fault for leaving it on the side of the road in the middle of SF with no locks on it. I was warned.

Shoulder got better, full range of motion again, no surgery or PT even. Got a bomb ass job, picked up a Ninja 250 to DD, put a deposit on a 2017 Husqvarna 701 Supermoto. Have an apartment with a garage now with both bikes, a KX250 and my roommates Harley in it lel.

>DRZ bike is full on meme these days and I can't even participate

why are you responding to the nobike?

Everyone perceives speed using a mutltitude of reference points. On a typical track, there are very few, so it becomes a learned skill that people neglect in favor of just knowing their bikes instead of an instinct. Newbies tend to watch nearby riders too, so their perception of speed is weakened further.

This is also why it's easier to catch yourself speeding on an empty highway or at night. It all seems fine until you look at the speedo because there aren't enough reference points for you to passively perceive. You have to look for them and focus on them to perceive your speed properly.

On a track, they're called corners. Look at the fucking corners. The corners, laurence. Look at the corners.

>picked up a Ninja 250
sorry for your loss

People are different and gauge things they aren't used to gauging on old inputs. Doing 0-60mph in 3s versus 0-60mph in 6s is a huge jump for the nervous system, I've scared friends off litrebikes after letting them loose on my paltry GSX1400 on a straight. They don't button off until their lobes have concluded they are traveling faster than they ever have until after the fact.

I know exactly what you're talking about and agree, but get over yourself. Nobody was born in a 2044 Piranha class.

Did your mum ever receive the package of sex toys?

All those are instincts that are refined and improved through practice. Your statement is effectively the same as saying that someone picking up a guitar has no business holding the instrument unless they are instinctively a master Spanish guitarist.

track is different. completely static environment. the corner isn't going to change and the corner isn't moving at speed. that isn't even the issue anyway, because if you've ever been towed through a corner faster than you would have gone otherwise you understand that it's EASIER to use objects moving closer to your own speed as dynamic reference points. why do you think passing on the brakes is a thing?
it's not even an ego thing. i'm not amazing at it myself. i recognize my limitations as a human being and keep my speed to sane levels where i feel comfortable trusting my own perceptions.
there is a quantifiable aspect of intelligence that deals with spatiality. in the same way that someone can be book smart but an idiot, a reclusive genius with terrible soft skills, a gifted artist but intellectual dunce, a social butterfly with no quantifiable skills, etc., someone can be absolutely, pants-going-200mph-in-the-wrong-direction retarded.

If she did she isn't sharing.

Nah it's great for zipping around the city.

>I make a ton of money
>I have a roommate

fucking baird.

Not defending Baird; SF rents are fucking retarded.

they are. i pay $3k/mo for a tiny studio downtown

Where were the hottie molesting female teachers when I was at school.
brobible.com/life/article/teacher-two-students-texts-performance/

>TFW still make the same mistake on the same corner 6 months later
Maybe just a bad habit picking lines on the road
I really need to check out a track day

go sit on your dildo

sounds like my situation in vancouver. Living with 2 roommates so I can take a trip to vietnam and ride shitbikes there.

i can't live with roommates because i have a low tolerance for human contact. i can't move because all of my job prospects are here. shit sucks.

I mean it when I say I know exactly what you're talking about - but expecting everyone to have the same spacial awareness and adjustment of processed input physically to those visual, it bad. Maybe I'm soft because it's my on the side job to help the newcomers to the fantastic world of 50hp+, but it's not just the older guys that have a problem adapting. Maybe it is an ego thing for me, having driven/ridden things from pitt bikes to firebreathing 2smokers, ningadingers to JATO's on wheels, runsoffan oilyrag to dead in a blink. I've just seen the best/worst of most of it, the best end up fighting for their life and the worst never touching a handlebar again.

I don't know. I think it's bedtime for me, this isn't Veeky Forums talk.

we get along pretty well, all grew up together and ride bikes. If I'm tired of them I just close my door and put headphones on.

Maybe you should expand your client base from the local area.

The worst thing anyone can do is crash once and then be too afraid to lean again until they buy ultra-stricky new tires and are presented with a certified swept, warmed, and de-oiled road

the worst thing anyone can do is own/tolerate wr450s

I was trying to get into a coop with like 7 other people, because I like having roommates, until this came along and was too good to pass up.

I pay $1400/$3000 for a nice big place with a garage in Sunset.

>That feeling when your situational others know what a closed door means

you meana drz400sm

I've always been rude about this preference. Buy the stickiest tyre you can afford, don't be a WoF bludger.
This goes for cages, too, you never know when you might need that extra 0.2g of braking.

What bike would Magnus Carlsen ride?

i'm moving out of here eventually. i want to eventually buy a place in the near sticks since it looks like i'm not getting out of the bay area any time soon. i went out to around folsom to get my cat and i loved that area but the hour and a half commute is pretty prohibitive. it's just fucking impossible to be an anti-social autist in this city unless you're really, actually raking it in -- even by bay aryan standards.

post leans

Sticky tires that aren't shit when cold or wet are extremely fucking expensive and wear out in a handful of miles

it's almost cheaper to have a second bike just for spirited riding

>I like having roommates

and this is how I know you'll always be a poorfag.

no, i did not. you are mistaken.

he's a genius so probably a Suzuki DRZ400SM.

also today

less real estate more bikes

Tyrone's bbc

ride on the right side of the road you madman

He just won a million bucks. I'm sure he could afford something better

When tyres are the only thing holding you onto the road, it pays not to be a cheap bastard. Same shit with brakes.

But it feels so wrong.
And don't laugh I rushed shifting gears.

def a GS500F

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

ur mum

mum rides heaps better than that

thats one dank lean, hitler

>Roundabouts are theoretically the funnest things on the road

>big centerpiece makes it impossible to see the whole roundabout
>bigger trucks drive over the raised portion around the centerpiece and spill a little something each time
>it's less like infinite motoGP and more like infinite flat track suicide edition

reeeee

Post boipucci bby :)

is that your new bike? worst yamaha user

youtu.be/MPjyUb6_UNg

youtube.com/watch?v=ie30-nTcyOA
LMAO
>Americans

im the kind that doesnt watch gay motovlogs

Goddamn that seat is giving me ptsd

You have to watch it to find out if it is gay.

>Interesting title
>ten minutes of rambling and wheelies during when you might may have catched a hint of something to do with the title

fucking motovlogs

>american motovlogs

youtube.com/watch?v=oaYChatjfW4
Found WRanons new track vid.

they all are

>Wanting to watch beta cuckold nu-males pretending to know proper motorcycle stuff

No thanks senpai

what is this thread for 500 alex?

This is why starting on a 125 teaches you bad throttle control habits

I prefer these vids over motovlogs
youtube.com/watch?v=_MwAikmsBPQ

This.

Start on a 750+. After the third highside you'll not only have excellent throttle control but be a motorcycle repair journeyman as well.

>Cuckold detected

youtube.com/watch?v=oaPCmAhvIN8

no it doesnt

Let me see your

C H I C K E N S T R I P S

Wouldnt starting on a proper dirt bike be the best way to learn throttle control considering most have a 1/4 turn throttle?

t. L plate yurocuck