imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

terraria.gamepedia.com/Betsy's_Curse
terraria.gamepedia.com/Wire_Bulb
mediafire.com/file/rkhyrre6kbsva2l/Wave_Bank.xwb
mediafire.com/file/011qgv67i62uga8/TEdit3_BETA_v3.9.16323.155.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for PS4 version.

is it any good?

Roll and Never Deliver

Rolling and it'll be my first when new server user posts the IP

How are Veeky Forums servers usually? I've only played once on /v/ and it was a mad rush, everyone knew the game inside and out and we hit hardmode in like 3-4 hrs

Post-plantera magic build anyone?

we dont rush as hard, i think, but its still a little too fast for my tastes. still fun though.

when is the new server coming up?

when dedicated(server)user finishes it.

At least Magnet Sphere and Golden Shower plus any other magic weapons you can get. Life Drain is good as well as cursed flame and crystal storm.
Celestial emblem, sorcerer emblem, and mana flower are a must, Obsidian shield is great as well as some form of flight and mobility.
You will probably want the damage set for Spectre but if you are with other people the healing set wouldn't be bad.

Good to know. I'll prolly just spend my time fishing for crates and building

Nope. Controls are shit, it's full of bugs and it's not updated.

Rolling

>govt building and castle in hell

shit luck so far, i'll even it out

sigh... I'll try.

>forest prison
oh so I'm in charge of making the commieblocks, just wow.
At least it's doable.

Sweet, i'll check those out. Thanks!

You mean you'll make the Dark Assembly?

Thinking of trying the server for the first time when it goes up. Are there any requirements like hardcore only?

>hardcore
>on servers
What the fuck?

I think it might be pretty funny if you could get a whole server full of a bunch of people to try it.
I'm imagining some kind of ridiculous lemmings type situation.

I don't even know what that is, but I guess so.

what will probably happen is there will be the same amount of deaths, if not more, and hundreds of new characters created just to get disemboweled by the current boss of the hour.

Demon congress.

Yeah exactly. Lemmings.

Shit, i'll try, but it's gonna be pretty tough when we're just starting out. I should probably roll again for something that can be made before hell.

Well shit, anyone know how to keep lava slimes from flooding it?

You don't. Accept the slime into your heart.

>terraria.gamepedia.com/Betsy's_Curse
>Defense reduced by 40
The only question is, what bosses does this effect?

terraria.gamepedia.com/Wire_Bulb
Ok, so I'm not a smart man.
I want to set up one of these so that it cycles through each light, preferably blue-red-green-yellow-blue or something like that. I imagine timers will have a role in this but I can't fathom how.
I tried making a sequence of timers but I don't even understand which one does what, so I just get an assortment of two lights on, then three or four, etc.

There's a man who leads a life of danger
To everyone he meets he stays a stranger
With every move he makes another chance he takes
Odds are he won't live to see tomorrow

Ori and the Blind Forest Wavebank completed.
Please tell me if something is wrong with it and I can try to fix it for you.
mediafire.com/file/rkhyrre6kbsva2l/Wave_Bank.xwb

>waiting for dedicated user to deliver server
>have never felt this old in my life

>13 posters
>all just staring hoping someone talks and starts a discussion
come on people, sometimes you just gotta put your foot forward.

Teach me how to do silly wiring tricks, please
I want to give the Mechanic a room full of wiring crap but 1s timer-wired lamps aren't enough

This is Right now I'm staring at my old marble build and wondering what else I could do with it.
If I could put it on the ground and how it might look there. What other things could I build it out of instead of marble.

And also what other music would be good for wavebanks. I really like Bastion's soundtrack but they don't have many tracks and a lot would be repeated.
I also like Cave Story but one already exists. Though I DO have a big pack of Ren and Stimpy production music that I could use to make a comic wavebank.

A Metal Gear Solid soundtrack could be interesting. Don't know how difficult it would be to find fitting songs, but you'd have a lot of material to work with.

>trying to make a simple ocean farm for pirate maps
>items keep getting stuck on this part
I fucking hate slopes

Shit works fine on the upper part but the ones on the bottom just keep shittign themselves

Would it be possible to change the dye patterns for certain things with texture packs? 1.3 made a lot of dyes I used to use really ugly.

Eh fuck it.

Try making the entire thing one connected piece?

Did you try hammering the sand blocks? Maybe they are clipping it somehow?

Ya boy

Ok then.

>Snow lounge
Who /comfy/ here?

i know i was defending user earlier but seriously how long does making a dedicated server take.

Already did. Shit still gets stuck at the bottom

Right now I'm making a mini underwater base and flattening the entire bottom of the sea so I can just make a straight line

It doesn't matter, nobody's going to do it and nobody's going to use if one arises.

It's the same shit every time. Getting people in here to interact is like pulling teeth.

we had an user making one last thread, working on world generation. it has come, the time is now.

>Getting people in here to interact is like pulling teeth.
I wonder why, I mean. All things considered think about where we are. Every time I've been on a server everyone just makes rainbow dicks and argues about something retard like wings. That said, Veeky Forums is one of the tamest places here.

Why don't you just join a server that already exists instead of whining?

Not him but I can tell you by now all server have cliques from hell. And unless you bow down and suck dick you're outcasted.

because ive had more fun on our plain old servers with 3-5 cool guys than the countless plugin-heavy, 50-100 player, pvp-pve-tshock-sse-roleplay-MILLIONOTHERFUCKINGTAG servers

ALSO WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

the last 2-3 servers ive been on where tame sessions of folks working together to fight monsters and build moderately appealing buildings.
i mean there was one rainbow brick dick but even then it was in good taste.

>brand spanking new server made last thread literally yesterday
>just about nobody on it
>only things happening right now is building because of that

I'm not talking about servers from here, they are usually fine. Im talking about publicly advertised servers. Which it seemed he was implied to go join.

which server? the one with the bone bunker?
cause that definitely wasnt made yeterday
and the one im hoping for hasnt been made yet

yeyeye rollin

Oh, then fuck that. Heavily pre-set pieces of shit or its literally some non-expert pub pansy trash.

The one with the windmill of peace.

same ip as the one with the bone bunker, fresh world

wind mill of peace...
fuck i dont remember that, whats the ip?

Lost motivation to work on my hippie commune like 1/3rd of the way in. My goal was to build a small, cozy base that would house like the 5-6 important NPCs, plus waifus, and the rest could all fuck off to some commieblock tower on the other side of the world

Not sure what I can do with the marked rooms, the proportions are weird and I'm thinking of rebuilding them less shitty

Normal or Expert difficulty?

only a few of them are in expert, and even then half the fucking playerbase already has lunar by the time you join which dampens the mood.

No no I mean if you want a Veeky Forums server do you want normal or expert difficulty?

Expert

That's weird, the server is up but my public IP address isn't letting me connect to it, even after port forwarding. Oh well, guess I'm not the guy to host the server.

What's the IP+port? Sometimes it's a little finicky when you're trying to join from the same household, other anons might have more luck

71.231.183.97:7777, no password

Best I could come up with. Make sure the yellow is on before you start the timer.

If you're on the same connection, I think you need to use the internal IP instead.

holy shit user
I thought this could be made earlymode

You were correct, that worked fine. No idea if it works for the rest of you though.

not working presently. Are you sure you're using the correct IP? some findmyip sites give misleading info

Whatismyip.com and Google give me the same IP and I port forwarded.

*shrugs*

What version are you on? If it's not 1.3.4.4 you're out of date.

Otherwise, rip.

Mind trying again? I think I fixed it.

1.3.4.4, the latest.

There is a way pre-hardmode, but it'll be huge. Gimme a second to build it.

This works. Server is GO

All fixed, 71.231.183.97:7777 it is. Enjoy and please bother me if there's anything wrong or if you have suggestions.

Any slime girl mods out there?

Needs at least ~45 blocks between the trap and the plate to cycle reliably. But it's probably not what you're looking for.

Make 1 your personal studio.
Fill 2 with decorations, maybe a window.
3 is fine

It sure isn't, but thank you for making the device.
Maybe I'll try it in hardmode.

>tmodloader finally updated
Now to figure out what mods I actually want to use...

Filthy piratefag here, do cracked versions have multiplayer? If so, I'll join in a bit

Question boys, what block/platform is being used on the sign post in this image?

Fence and hammered platforms.

Normal platforms don't look completely square like the ones in the picture. Is it a different type of wood with paint or something?

roll

Probably, why don't you try it?

why isn't dark mage dropping loot?

SOmething about when people use living wood and leaf blocks irks me when they make it too blocky. Should be a bit uneven to give it a more natural look.

>them underground wall patterns with ebinwood and stone

Inb4 this becomes a new meme wall.

Yeah, sorry. First delay was I was trying to set it up with the TShock pre-release, which as it turns out straight-up doesn't work on Linux currently. Second was getting it set up to save/resume on VPS reboots, which was more involved than I expected since systemd is new to me.

If everyone's already using Hostfag's setup then just consider this a backup I guess.

107.191.104.108:7777

Large
Normal (currently)
Corruption and Crimson (one of each)
Dungeon size is boosted a bit
There's some hardmode ore pregened because I think altar corruption is fucking obnoxious

If anyone hops on it, let me know how it runs with a couple people connected.

mediafire.com/file/011qgv67i62uga8/TEdit3_BETA_v3.9.16323.155.zip

How far along is the server? Too late to join at this point?

Nah it's still fresh, hop on in!

71.231.183.97:7777

Looks like hammered, brown-painted Boreal Wood to me.

I'll try that out, thanks.