Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Dota_Bot_Scripting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is anyone else baffled that some people think choosing fucking stats somehow has more depth that the new talent system.
Like how, just stop for 2 seconds and think about it.

Reminder invoker is the best girl

APOLOGIZE

we dont want you to jungle anymore now go fight lol xD

>damage talents
>gpm talents

These seem like placeholders or something. The values some heroes get and when they get them seems pretty arbitrary.

Are the +damage talents +base damage or +bonus damage?

nth for the gameplay changes were GOOD but the UI shit was NOT

What was in the post-patch patch?

friendly reminder monkey king is broken

the passive will be rescaled within 24 hours to something more reasonable

>You can't diffusal repel anymore

What the fucking fuck. Are we supposed to just wait out the durationa and walk away in the middle of a teamfight against a support omni?

CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHAT THE OSFROG MEANT BY THIS.

Anyone else think all niggers should be executed?

How does backpack work?

that sounds like a good thing

People are butthurt that Homos of the Storm thought of it first.

What they fail to mention is that the skill tree in that game basically replaces most of the actual gameplay variety and depth while it's being tacked onto Dota to compensate for a lack of it in a specific area in addition to existing mechanics that blizzard babbies can't grasp.

CHINKROACHES ETERNALLY BTFO
YOU WILL NEVER WIN ANOTHER TI

rofl anytime someone get stomped by a new hero it's clearly the hero's fault right :^)

PUT SHIT TEHRE, WHEN YOU WANT TO USE THE SHIT THAT IS THERE YOU PUT ON YOUR INVENTORY WITH A 6 SEC DELAY, OF COURSE

New hero :

Monk King

Meele, Str

Skill 1 : Wushu Push
Pushes the target making him wail as he is slowly knockbacked for a short duration.

Wail duration : 2
Knockback speed : 275
Cast range : 175

Cooldown : 12/8/6/4

Skill 2 : Focused Finger Blast
Deals damage in a line that deals more damage if the target was hit while moving.

Range : 1200
Radius : 125
Damage : 75/150/225/300
Moving bonus damage : 125

Cooldown : 8

Skill 3 : Intolerable (Passive)
Grants damage multiplier as long as you are not attacked by any type of physical damage or else this ability is disabled.

Duration before getting disabled : 2.25
Disable duration : 3
Damage multiplier : 150%/175%/200%/225%

Skill 4 : Heavenguard's Assault
Disappears in the air as you split into multiple illusions. After disappearing, attacks the target 1 by 1 making him fly in the air in each attack.
The illusions are invulnerable.
The last attack is always done by the real Monk King as a drop kick, the real was isn't invulnerable however.

Illusion damage : 100%
Stun duration per attack : 1
Attacks interval : 0.55
Fade duration : 0.17
Number of illusions : 6/7/8

Cooldown : 25/21/17

The UI shit can easily be changed so custom huds don't look god awful on the new hud.
Just give them a bit.

ILEXA

4 BOUNTY RUNES

LMAO 4 BOUNTY RUNES

I HATE THE NEW UI
HATE HATE HATERN HATE HATE HATE AHTEAB GAGTEAHAGEB

>6 treants

So did the jungle get buffed or nerfed this patch?

Shadow Shaman with Octarine and +3seconds shackle lvl25 talent can now permanently disable one target.

You have 10 seconds to defend this, dotards.

I always knew my SnY and Blink build on Alchemist is the way to go

How to put shit there?

You can just place it from inventory anytime?

I'm just glad they kept the moving avatar from the UI. They could change anything they wanted but the moving avatars.

That being said, I think it looks nice, but I miss my '___ pwned___ head for ____ on the left

Cant play because people leave cause some1 else get MK

but you have to remember that meepo prefers to stack a camp and then poof it. it's def worse jungle for meepo since he used to be able to clear the entire thing then farm lane and go back

but he gets ancients now and exp is reworked so Im not sure if hes complete trash

old default HUD was ugly as shit though

>chinese teams just pick heroes that get gpm talents at level 10 or 15
>they just turtle high ground infinitely until their entire team is 6 slotted

It's their new meta

>Shadow Shaman
>level 25
>Octarine

when has these ever happened before

>AM with Skadi and Alchemist's Agh upgrade

It really makes u think.;;

when was the last time new hero wasnt OP as fuark? I cant remember

THIS PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH

>Go to sleep because servers were getting DDoS due to F5
>Hear about "leak" hero talents
>Wakeup
>They are actually real
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

>Shadow Shaman with Octarine and lvl25
there you go retard

bottle core on every hero
MERLINI WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

>even with these XP buffs support cucks think they will get to level 25 in >5% of their games

>7 out of 10 games are hot garbage and nothing but a stupid waste of time, the other 3 are the reason people play dota

How true is this statement, dotards?

I don't like minimalism either but I don't mind having more space to look at the map

with shrines, this feels like 6.83 2: electric boogaloo

hope im wrong

There is a lot of potential for the new UI to be easily fixed, but if they don't bother, the game will be very awkward to play for a while.

They need to rework how to skill abilities with hotkeys since a fair number of people are used to O+skill (usually with O rebound to something accessible). I use unified orders so often I want to wait until I can end or escape a fight before deciding what to skill next.

>watching bsj lose to clq when hes playing his signature hero slark vs 3k players

is there any better feeling

I WANT TO PUT MY DIRE IN HER RADIANT

You can blame admiralbulldog for fuelling the op talent hysteria with his bullshit stream

not true
it's more like 19/20 and 1

familia_pakistan build for sun wukong WHEN????

You're really starved for attention aren't you.
Here you go user.

>screen clutter makes it extra sophisticated and skillful :)

So I don't get it. Are games supposed to get longer or shorter?

These power spikes with the talents seem to imply the latter but then the shrines are saying otherwise. Are we going to get 60+ minute hamfests with every level 25 talent making shit stupid as fuck?

I feel like shrines are by far the worst addition this patch but we'll see

If you let Shaman get to level 25, farm an Octarine and slowly kill you between permastuns while your allies cannot help, you already lost.

I want to plant that seed

>having 2 ricing carries on the same team

Yeah that'll sure go well.

>requires shadow shaman with octarine, level 25, and that particular talent
>requires absolutely no stuns or interrupts to be inflicted onto the shadow shaman

hmm

Like I see people saying the new tree system will make dota harder to ballance but it's the opposite imo. More things to change about heroes makes for easier and better ballancing.
Now you don't just have skills to fuck with when you are ballancing so heroes can maintain their unique feel in terms of playstyle while having their tree nerfed a little at say the level 10 choice.

I think base damage.

slardar looks like a girl, i think if they give him pupil-less red eyes he would be edgy as shit

>oppai
>>>/out

Just ctrl + skill hotkey to level up.

This is literally the LoL patch. You're going to see a fucking jungler every single game, just like league, and just like Smite.

RIP dota.

Holy fuck this new hero seems broken as fuck.

I find it funny too
This patch was a huge buff for core players

>Enigma remodel
>not Jakiro
WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?
FUCK OFF

>Slardar actually looks like a fucking sea monster now
Finally I can play my old main. Myrmidon was based as fuck.

As was this one

>luna
>sd disrupts
>she casts manta
>ck casts aghs ult on her
>base dies

th-thanks frog

>teamfighting is more prevalent
>tomes give tons more exp
>supports dont have to walk to base thanks to free regen
>bounty runes everywhere

I can see why you spend more time shitposting than playing. being 1k must be hard

I know this was a reddit meme but isn't this just lifestealer ult but attackable?

sounds so dumb

to put things into perspective: even in that retarded AF vs OG game, not everyone would get to their lvl 25 talent.

it was an 80 minute 100+ kill game.

This game is an arena shitfest now

very true for normal and low mmr games.

From my experience high mmr game like 5k+, 80% is enjoyable, no salt, no blame even if you lose.

>jungle value cut in half
>YOU'RE GOING TO SEE JUNGLERS EVERY GAME
retard

is it safe to say that naga-poster has officially quit dota?

>LOL YOU LIKED LVL 1 FIGHTS?
>TOO BAD XD

>Support CK is now more viable than core CK
t-thanks icefrog.

slardar looks like your big sister than always want to fuck you whenever your parents are out

creeps are cute

but do you, as a support, want to use those shrines for yourself? wouldn't you rather save them for your cores/carries?

The idea is to prevent non-scaling heroes from falling off entirely and to reward successful turtling instead of making it existential torture when you know you are already fucked.
Farmed AM about to push highground at 60 minutes? Watch him get permastunned while melting under seven damage-boosted Shrapnel charges.

Valve literally took the best of each game (HotS "talent system" and some LOL mechanics like spell lifesteal) and add it to the better game, Dota 2

Can you really blame them? they are good ideas

developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Dota_Bot_Scripting

They added 2 more camps you fucking idiot, and JUNGLE BOUNTY RUNES LUL. How is that not a massive buff?

Most likely whats going to happen is multiple heroes in the early game running through the jungle to clear it, since its on a 2 minute timer you'd want to get the most out of it

What? It's the truth.

But sure man buy that midas and all the tomes, steal all the bounty runes and hope the enemy shits out illusions at you.

I'm sure this'll win you games :^)

nah, it's more like aghs luna
he leaves at the end of the duration

>+2 multishot sacred arrows
what does this mean?

>tfw can't sneak rosh anymore
THIS IS NOT FAIR ICEFROG WHY DID YOU DO THIS?

so what am i even supposed to do when the enemies anti jungler invades my bounty rune and steals my jungle?

Because now they respawn every two minutes instead of every one minute.

they're aoe and have 5min cd

you can just use it

can someone link me to the original thread where /d2g/ started talking about 7.00 as soon as it came out

I missed out by a efw hours

Some of these changes make me think IceFrog wanted some heroes to have different playstyles or more dynamic choices but was afraid that buffing/nerfing them would be hard, so it was either OP with many options or balanced with only one. Talents offered a middle ground, somewhat.

Enchantress changes make me wonder if it would be possible to build her more for healing shit instead of carry.

on top of that, iron talon got dumpstered.

these people are fucking stupid, i was hoping they'd be gone by now

Wait it only works when he's doing tricks of the trade?

terrible

The UI is so bad, I hate this no design meme that so many things go for nowadays. I don't even want to call it minimalism because there's usually still some design stuff behind that

I think more people should talk about the tome changes.

Aren't those fucking huge?

>jungling becomes a bad choice
>biological impulse to do stupid shit intensifies in sub-3ks