Tom Clancy's The Division General /divg/

Using the Same Images Edition

I will post this general everyday until you like it

>Update 1.5 patch notes
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/news/152-275402-16/the-division-update-15-survival-patch-notes

>Twitter/Forum
twitter.com/TheDivisionGame
forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/498-The-Division?s=05301fb84bc812f6898090faf8670414

>Best guide is best
docs.google.com/document/d/1g6wkNuXw0VJiymTqa79Yze7iJPNjMi35zerzd31fN6M/edit#

>Wiki is dead but we have this
divisionfieldguide.com

We have a Discord: discord.gg/mG7Sjcu

Last Wave:

>tfw CHiPs

>Operator

>Snow Operator

>Only used with shield

Are these numbers right? They seem absurdly high for no reason.

I don't think they are, the MK20 - and its variants -
have ricidulous DPS, so it's easy to get it that high with attachments. Toughness is an easy one, just stack armor on evey item until you hit the cap.

page 10 bump

don't die

MY BACK IS ALL FUCKED UP! I NEED SOME MEDS BAD!

The Division is fun again

IT IS!

I don't understand why this thread isn't active. It's a shame /divg/ is dead. I can understand quitting the game a month after launch but they really fixed a lot of things that made people quit.

DZ is still a mess but there are still a lot of other options you can do in this game. I hope Last Stand changes people's minds and I hope that Massive adds some sort of a guild system.

I will continue making these threads tho...

Also, don't forget to join the Discord, it is a lot more active than the threads!

CPR Bump

>farming larae
>see more than three items
>see this
>die a little inside

running with Robust chest.. fuck that Barett farming

How do i get some equipment without doing missions? Im in world T2 and the matchmaking for hard missions never finds other players.

Do HVT, solo missions, DZ

or join a friend who is on T5 and let him carry you.

>how you'd like your solo loot farm, senpai?
well marco, just give me that 7 guys rushing me while 2 heavy pin me down
>say no more senpai.
T-thanks

Wouldn't be more beneficial to wait till like page 9/10 instead of spamming page 1 bumps? I mean I guess it's one way of getting a image/post limit thread.

Go fuck yourself!

>get Medved, Caudeceus, Hungryhog, the fucking Tommygun
>only want Showstopper

fuck me

I had 3 showstoppers, it is a crap weapon, sold them all again.

>never get any named weapons
>get 3 Showstoppers in 2 days

Everyone has their own Hells

By the way, rumour has it were getting a year 2 which hopefully they'll actually expand the world rather than these pocket game modes, not that survival isn't bad but UG is shit and we pretty much know last stand is fucking 3D tower defence.

>CHiPs
Man, I used to watch that with my dad when I was a kid. I used to love that show.

Can I be an autist who only text-chats in the Discord? Talking on mic is scary

Yeah I'm hoping year 2 dlc is actually good. Survival is okay, but I want more stuff to do end-game. More/better missions, heroic missions, incursions with actual mechanics, story continuation, etc.

Literally 3 people talk in Discord and we knew each other from before. other 40 people are mute

Has /divg/ always been a thing? I could swear the few times I came looking for it here in the past few weeks it was not here

It's prone to dying a lot, and the threads only recently became a thing again. /divg/ was a thing for a few months after release but died 'cause the game was shit at that point. Hopefully more people come back so the thread can live.

I vaguely remember it being something during launch but it failed spectacularly. /divg/ started again after 1.5 update

Cool, was hoping for it since picking it up after 1.4

Same. I'm glad the user keeps making these 'cause I never would.

We always talk about who the best operator is, but who's the most fun operator?
And what guns are the most satisfying to shoot?

I think Bandit is the most fun to play, 3 speed and Nitro along with the MP7 turns the game into a speedrun sometimes.
And I dunno what it is about the UMP but it just feels so satisfying and responsive.

I love Bandit and Jaegar, but the R4C has to be the most satisfying gun.
>Easily controlled recoil
>High RoF
>high damage
>Sounds sexy
You're in the wrong thread though.

I played Survival for the first time and I spent most of my Dank Zone time avoiding everything and almost getting killed. Somehow I've managed to call the evac minutes before I was supposed to die and the hunter tore me a new asshole while he was healing like a billion times.

Is Dank Zone part supposed to be that hard on solo or did I just have shit equipment? I've noticed I was probably one of four people who made it into DZ and one of two who even triggered evac.

>get purple weapon
>go in DZ
>get all purple gear
>get gold weapon

Also if you dont want to bother with a hunter, call in evac and run to another extraction and call another one