/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed) (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed) (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43649/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27028/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12851/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61620/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38053/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52667/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50595/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38491/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33391/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45642/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35892/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spiderpost

Waifus, Lore, Harmony

waifuns

Husbandos

LONGHORN WHERE IS IT

MODESTY!

Gerbils

Is Cyrus still alive?

Dude, no.

Yeah, he's with Vivek Sue and other RP forum characters and furry self inserts in sparkle land.

>There's /fog/ which is dominated by waifu posting with very little game discussion
I fucking wish this was true. 90% of it is shitposting about how awful FO4 is as an RPG and game, how Bethesda does nothing but fumble the ball(despite raking in millions) and how Obsidian is King of RPGs(despite needing kickstarters) that had their series stolen and held hostage from them.

Waifuposting would be a massive improvement.

Wasn't he just a mortal dude? I'd doubt it.
Didn't Vivec get snatched up by daedra or something during the crisis? I can't remember.

I need Morrowind style all black Bosmer eyes for Skyrim and can't seem to find a mod with them, can anyone help?

I turn them into bears because im Arachnaphobic

No, Vivec is Michael Cuckbride's self insert so no Daedra could snatch him.

All the heroes are still alive. The Nerevarine is in Akavir, and the Hero of Kvatch mantled Sheogorath.

And the agent/s from the first two games?

Eyes of Beauty, Elves edition. Manually replace all of the bosmer eye textures with the black eyes texture.

That top is lookin' a little flashy, miss. Please be careful.

>The Eternal Champion
self-explanatory

>The Agent
Dragon Break fucked his shit up

Is Fortify One-Handed cumulative?
As in am I wasted my time placing it on more than one part of my armour set?

The Agent (Hero of Daggerfall) is both dead and alive, he died in Aetherius but the Miracle of Peace restore all the fractured timelines, so he's also alive.

Make more Ermy shots and post her more

>self-explanatory
Except that doesn't mean dick. It was just a title given to him by Uriel VII, it doesn't make him immortal.

Yes.

If you have a necklace and ring enchanted with fortify one-handed they'll add up.

Fortify effects stack, yes

The Agent of Daggerfall is in the future fighting Cyber Elves with Pelenial.

Thank you.

So they didn't actually state what happened to him? I know the Ministry fell on the city because he had no power to hold it there anymore, but I couldn't remember if it was that AND he disappeared or what.
Everything's in order, I promise.
Noted.

It stopped floating because Vivec willed it so.

He's a sociopath, just like all the gods.

All those things are true though.

Go check your Nexus download history, /tesg./ What's the last five more you downloaded?

I wish Skyrim expanded more on the Thu'um. It was a legitimately interesting part of the lore and even gameplay, the boss fight with Miraak was actually quite good. Reminded me of the explanation of how Dragon battles are debates.

There just wasn't enough Shouts in the game. The amount of crazy stuff we could've been able to do with Shouts would have been great.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43649/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27028/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12851/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61620/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38053/?

>more
*mods, obviously

5 is kind of a lot

plis respond

VVE - Vanilla Voice Expansion (Formerly MFVM)
A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads
Seranaholic
Puppeteer Master
TDN Equipable Horns

>Less Intrusive HUD II
>Realistic Water Two
>3D pubic hair for CBBE and SOS
>SOS Schlongs of Skyrim Fur Shoes Fix
>SOS - Mens Nipple Rings for Schlongs of Skyrim Body

Uh. Well. You see. I was just looking for SOS compatible gear and found other things. I only kept Less Intrusive Hud and the shoe fix though.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52667/?

Currently trying to convert this for husbandos.

RWT is so good though!
Check out minimal hud if you haven't yet, it's great

Half breeds are gross.

I'll give it a try, been trying to find a sweet spot I like with my hud.

woops

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50595/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38491/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33391/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45642/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35892/?

I want to PET little Yarti on the HEAD.

So I've got a bunch of mods to make the factions better and actually give them standards and stuff (Thieves' Guild Requirements; College of Winterhold Entry Requirements; Better College Application; College Days - Winterhold; and Enhanced Skyrim Factions - The Companions' Guild).

So, do you think it would be safe to merge them? You know, to keep the active plugins as low as possible? They don't seem to need any patches, they all seem to be compatible, and nothing depends on any of them.

Who is best vanilla waifu?

He's been dead for literal centuries. FFS he's not immortal, divine, or magical in any way, he's just some guy who's really good at fighting.

I've been trying to make her a bit better since I keep finding things odd about her
like the underside of her chin/jawline was odd in particular
but here you go user

This seems like a problem. Should I be worried?

It's because they have the same time stamp. If you right click them you can reset them to something different

how normal is it for characters to have fucked up mouths when expressing
I mean not Ada tier but it's still pretty bad

Post an image.

I thought that was a boy. Anyway, move her mouth up a bit and it would be 10/10.

Define fucked up in this context.

So good at fighting that he can defeat a dragon despite not having actual superpowers?

Is that a euphemism for something?

You would sexualize Yarti's daughter you degenerate pedo shitposter

Why would I do anything to any of that backstabbing cunt's waifus?

how the fuck do you turn up the volume on skyrim, holy fucking shit what a half-cooked game fuck this

>So good at fighting that he can defeat a dragon despite not having actual superpowers?
Defeating a dragon isn't much of an achievement, anyone of sufficient skill can.

The audio menu, your windows audio menu, or just turn up your speakers. Are you retarded?

Gameplay and story segregation aside, you must be more than a normal person if you can defeat a dragon by yourself while you're armed with a sword and equipped with light armor.

>backstabbing
What?

It is implied that he might've been an incarnation of HoonDing. But still, incarnation of HoonDing or no, Occam's Razor is that he's probably dead.

That's not me.

>I don't understand audio settings
>Blame game instead of my parents for mishandling me

Topkook

it still sounds extremely low.

Fix your cables/setup, or your sound system is utter garbage to begin with, get a new one.

It's quiet as shit, yeah. You'll just have to alt+tab and raise your volume that way.

Are you going to cover up some more? That's not very appropriate for the middle of town.

You just need to be a hero to kill a dragon, and those aren't common, but they aren't exactly rare in a place like Tamriel.

Making them stay dead is the hard part.

To be specific and list out a text list of everything wrong
>teeth clip through lips often
>the bottom of the teeth mesh clip out through from under the lips
>lip corners are lopsided after a while of mediocre sculpting from a year ago I still don't know how to fix and switching mouth shapes won't clear
some other things will crop up once I stop noticing the other issues I'm sure but this is what's on my plate

Aldmeri feminists GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reminds me of pic related.

The only one who needs to cover up is you. You have a lot of nerve talking down to anyone about modesty when you're providing the town's men a free peep show every time you step out of the house. Cover your face you dirty harlot.

>talking down
clearly they're talking up, user

Hey, how's the progress on your waifu's face?

I'm a proud Nord, born and raised! My mom is a Nord too! Annndd also I have the authority of the town Guard to arrest folks doing bad things, especially gross people who don't dress appropriately!

There's nothing lewd about faces you weirdo!

I'm afraid I can't help you much since I've never encountered this problem, but maybe you should make her lips bigger, and raise her mouth a bit.

Pretty good, I guess?

Could've sworn that you were wearing revealing clothes with your mom 5 months ago.

Is there anything lewd about toes?

You can check only the mouth nif in RM sculpt and push it back a bit.

Only a lewd person would say yes

*unzips dick*

>person
Lewdniggers aren't people

.... ... yes ...

You're a damn Aldmeri spy is what you are. You were probably raised by n'wahs too! Ulfric's men will make short work of you and those like you when he takes power, mark my words...

Good job. Now I actually might consider fapping to her.

You must be experiencing those things my mom used to say dad has "delusions of grandeur"! They made him very sick.

No no, toes are fine. Anyone who says otherwise, is a weirdo and I would probably lock them up if they admitting to it!

What about hands. Is there anything lewd about hands?

How magically adept are dragons? Would they be able to do something more complicated than just breathing fire, like binding a lesser dedrea in human form?

Yes.

Didn't see that coming from eight billion light-years away nope.

>delusions
Explain this. Who's that guy next to you, your pimp? Customer?

>DX9

Absolutely haram.

Is there any particular reason why she collects hands?

Who is this dong deity??

>actually uses SSE
lmao

Brelyna