Autistic things you do while driving

I get bored at stoplights and take the 3 letters off the license plates from cars around me and try to make words (adding vowels as necessary) and then say the words outloud to myself.
RAZ... FR(i)Z.... Y(a)G(u)M... etc....

For the remainder of traffic I will yell at the car in front of me referring to it by "name" (Get the fuck out of my way YaGuM! You Cunt!) until they turn off and I have to find a new victim....

I saw a license plate that said FAP the other day.... I was overjoyed.

ur so quirky user

I always make sure my wheels are pointed straight ahead before turning off the engine. It drives me nuts to see cars parked with their wheels turned.

I get out and double check the spacing of the car between the lines to see how close I was the centering the car in the spot.

I keep a spare, black cotton towel in the back seat to wipe down the inside of the windshield if I start to get a film on it. Same with rear window. (I don't smoke).

I go nuts making sure the headlamp lenses are spotless, even polishing them annually.

> Drive properly
> Indicate properly
> Don't tailgate motorcyclists
> Don't park like a cunt

Nobody else bothers with those...

When I change lanes on the highway, I let it blink three times minimum before moving over, and I leave them on until all four wheels are within the lane and one extra blink.

sing

badly

If there aren't any other cars around I like to try and get just enough speed that I can coast to the next stop light and have my car stop by itself

these lel

>I always make sure my wheels are pointed straight ahead before turning off the engine. It drives me nuts to see cars parked with their wheels turned.
you're supposed to do this so that if you get hit while parked or you're on a hill and your brake fails, your car rolls in a direction that isn't dangerous.
I thought they taught this in driver education.

I fuck with VAG drivers on the road. They are usually already driving bad so they deserve it.

i also do this my bro

>move my shifter from side to side to confirm everytime i put it neutral
>rev intermittently at stoplights in my bike
>keep in 1st gear as long as possible whenever im in something with an loud exhaust, including my bike
>veering off the road into mud puddles when in a truck
>low rpm turbo spools with the windows down
the autism is strong with this one

Unless there is a fucking deluge im not using the fastest screenwipes.
Call me a faggot but im fuckin afraid of the speed and how close to my face they are.

>stop short at red light
>slowly inch forward every few seconds
>watch as the people behind me do the same

I like to see how many people i can make do a train reaction of inching. So if i inch, then the person behind me does and the person behind them, and so on and so on.

0 eye contact with people around me

Thats the best way to city drive. Only bad side is when people jump infront and force you yo use the brakes.

Driving instructor made that a part of my test; if facing downhill, point to the curb. If facing uphill, point to the street.

This is essential for me after one time my car started rolling downhile while i was out and it stopped at a garbage dump.
I also put a rock upfront just to be sure.

>>move my shifter from side to side to confirm everytime i put it neutral
Literally every time

Lmao this, my car is obnoxious as well, just keep eyes on the road and gauges

>low rpm turbo spools with the windows down

Fuck yes.

I park mine in gear since it rolls on shallow hills with just the parking brake.
>move shifter side to side
Once accidentally tried starting it in gear. Looks pretty funny when someone else does it, but it freaks me out when I do it.

Veeky Forumstistic

No neutral safety switch?

DESU I don't really know when those became a thing.

>turn down the radio at stop signs
>use blinkers for every turn no matter how trivial
>make sure my parking is completely within the lines and gives ample spacing to the cars around me
>don't inch forward at red lights like some fucking retard
>don't stop ON TOP of the crosswalk like some fucking retard

To be honest, these aren't even symptoms of being an autist. This is how you're supposed to drive. What a sad time to be alive

I haven't even heard of that.

assuming there's a curb.

i look for the license plates that say "DTF" (texas here) and make projections as to their character

>see PCs in gtaV bobbing their heads sometimes when driving
>catch myself doing the same exact head bob earlier today
What
How

>tap foot on footrest or hand on center console/steering wheel/leg to the beat of the tunes
>keep eyes glued on perpendicular traffic light waiting for it to turn yellow
>catch myself slightly moving my jaw up/down as I shift
>crack door open before shutting off car to make sure my parking wasn't completely dildos

Sometimes I forget I'm driving and lose myself in thought at a red light. Woops.

I did this last night when I was tired and had some guy scream "you're a fucking faggot" at me. I don't even know where he was I just heard it. There were no cars behind me, or anywhere for that matter.

100% this. If you let your online guy go he grooves out, I do that one.
Sometimes I'll even stick my arm straight out to the right without taking my eyes off the road, or across my chest to the left like im doing a drive by with an Uzi in San-An

I check around for other vehicles when I merge or switch lanes every time. Pretty OCD, right?

I make acronyms out of license plates

for example

ISB-91C
i suck black cock

YGF-777
you gay faggot

etc etc etc

Easiest way to remember is if the car starts to roll, the front wheels should hit the curb.

>It drives me nuts to see cars parked with their wheels turned.
Aside from parking on hills, people also do this for wheel lock. Makes tow-away or push-away car stealing much harder.

Sometimes drive with my left hand like pic related

Use the blinking high beam switch (the one that you need to hold) even for longer distances

Sing or just hum like a motherfucker

Look at the road light dial to make sure the fuckers are on, even if it's the goddamn thirtieth time already

Be too retarded/lazy to properly tuck the seatbelt in after getting out and have it dangle outside and smack it with the door

Roll the window down as soon as I come below 50km/h. Back up again when I reach 50km/h.

>Use the blinking high beam switch (the one that you need to hold) even for longer distances

Funny thing, in my shitbox this makes my high beams brighter. And no, that's no placebo, everybody that tried this says the same.

Often when you use the "blink" function, both the high and low beams are on at the same time. When using the regular high beam, the low beam is turned off.
That is often the case with combined headlights.

I like to swear a lot when im alone driving.

I scream obscenities at people who don't know how to drive

Before turning the engine off I always

>turn off radio
>turn off lights
>turn off cooling / heating
>turn off wipers

I just hate to start a car and get blasted by 4/4 speed blowers and the radio screaming at me

Also
>always spray a moderate amount of water on >the windshiel before using the wipers for the >first time

I do five before switching. If there's heavy traffic I keep it on until I'm fully over. If little traffic, I just wait until I'm most of the way in and turn it off.

>Apex every turn at any speed, even 10mph
Used to make deliveries to a plant and the speed limit was 10 and there was a couple of sweet curves around thd back.
>Floor it up to the speed limit

I listen to eurobeat.

Shadow train for manual driving.

When parking I put the gear in neutral and engage the parking brake. Is this wrong?

Do you drive an auto? If so yes

Tbh I always park with my wheels straight unless on a steep hill because
>AW11
so,
>manual steering

But I always put it in gear, either 1st or R depending on parking grade just in case the parking break decides to shit itself.

Blast Monster High song on full volume lol

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people. I sit behind a car thinking their inching away from me because they think I have stopped too close to their rear bumper. Or it is either that there pulling up in order to give space to the people behind. So I have to choose whether or not to move up or stay back, either way I am asshole.

>tfw did this on my second day of driving a manual
So obviously I got spooked and slipped the clutch before I had started to give it any gas and stalled.
Oh well.

It was god just letting you know.

In the summer when I want to floor it for whatever reason, I turn off my A/C to pretend that my car will free up some HP and make a noticeable difference.