SM discography: pastebin.com/mXYV0TY3
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/j3MGjNCK
Upcoming Events and Merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

Starlight Stage:
>Live Party: 12/12 ~ ??/??
>Gacha: 12/9 ~ 12/14 Kaoru SSR Kurumi SR
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

News:
- U149 Chapter 1 translated/typeset: - CG Macarons: - MLs in Wonderland: - Latest SS rumors/1komas translated (December 10th): - ML Dengeki preview: + - Puchimasu chapter 95 raw: - SideM manga special and Mini raw: + - Wild Wind Girl chapter 9 raw: - Reds invaded Animate Taipei on December 10th: + youtu.be/pgEjngJpmq8
- Sendai ranked 4th on CDTV's weekly BD/DVD ranking: Upcoming:
December 17th at 9PM JST: ML 2ndLIVE Day 2 Digest stream: live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv282719845
December 21st: Million Live 3rd Live BD @Osaka
December 21st: SideM ORIGIN@L PIECES 02
December 27th: Mana manga volume 6

Sax.

with Syako.

- ML Live Theater ingame background:

Haha Leon is dead

Tsubaki

rip ;-;

who

Who gives a shit

yeah stop with these shit webms

A cute girl who takes photos.

I do.

No.

No.

That's great
Why don't you go keep them to yourself and jerk off to them alone, rather than bothering us about it

It ain't bothering me.

You could do with some happiness in your life, user.

Happy birthday to this sly fox.

>ML brings back Leon
>no voice
>CG brings back 876
>voiced
hm
please start infighting

>please start infighting

>please start inhugging
ftfy

BELIEVE IN CHIE

>not even a new IP

How would Chie react to a random hug?

Leon deserved it for being a jobber and a traitor

Sluts.

>Leon and the Dearly Stars recently brought back
$10 they'll be in whatever the 765 Allstars Producer Meeting is about

Kuroi please

I did the thread nerd

Didn't mean to quote you user, please forgive me.

They won't, they're part of 346 now

Only cuddlesluts.

And should stop making threads. NERD.

They're not permanent additions to CG.
For that matter, 346Pro only exists in the anime and Starlight Stage, so they don't have anything to do with it at all.

No, they're not CG idols. It's just a set of collabs.

I don't get the obsession with new IPs. It's supposed to be a joke, right?

Some people are autistic enough to believe there's a conspiration against them and that everyone is the same person that disagrees with him

Man I don't remember the camera shake. I gotta rewatch that MV.

Cow.

I want the full Million Live + OG cast in iDOLM@STER 3 as producible idols, with the Cinderella Girls as rivals. They could even depict Mishiro as The New Kuroi, and have her all silhouetted and stuff. 346pro is a giant company, and they could depict 765pro as an older, yet less successful company, bringing in new blood to fight against 346pro.

You could even have Triad Primus introduced to the player as the Bitch Rivals, only to steadily reveal that they're just dorks and nice girls.

I see your $10 and raise another $10 betting Yurishi makes a comeback in the next anniversary live and does a duet with Azumin.

Even the CM MVs on the default stages have been pretty neat lately. At least until Yuki's. That was shit.

How now

Mayu is __________

You had me until
>with the Cinderella Girls as rivals.
Shit game.

I can't wait for more Ten-chan bitching in KonoSuba s2.

A darling.
A deepthroat darling.

hyper fertile.

Way too many girls for this to be feasible. 37 MLs is already too much to handle in a proper iM@S game, let alone CG rivals.

My dream is to see a Kosmos Cosmos duet by them. But it'll probably always just be a dream.

Mentally unstable and probably needs a psychiatrist.

I agree with everything but I think 346 should be guest idols, not rivals

Way too many girls for this to be feasible.

SS is doing well

Talk about having to manage so many potential interactions and recording studio time for each of the VAs, because that's where the heavy load of work would go.

Perish for your wicked words.

All of my love for the foxy birthday-girl.

>Way too many girls for this to be feasible. 37 MLs is already too much to handle in a proper iM@S game, let alone CG rivals.
All they gotta do is force them into units. You then select the unit you wanna produce.

This reduces the number of routes down to a rather managable number.

Really ticklish!

SS doesn't do much with individual idols the way a mainline iM@S game does.

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about.

It's funny because whenever the idea iM@S 3 comes up, you always say the exact same thing, involving a full cast of fucking 50 idols and Triad Primus being the rivals.
As always, you're silly if you really think you'll ever get a console game where you'll have proper routes for 50 idols, including unique routes and songs for each of them. Namco already clearly has enough on their hands with 13 idols, there's no way they'll do anything with 50+.

What happened to that Chieri-Mayu doujin series for the P?

We only mention Takemayasa now

I think scamco should fix the hair clipping first before having 50+ idols in their main game

That will just get backlash from people who don't like the pre-set units. There are many people who like individual idols from different units. A big aspect of the mainline iM@S games is that you choose who you produce, and you build your unit.

I never said anything about giving them 50 different routes. See

but that's a lot of worrrrrrrrrrrrrrk

I can't wait, it'll be great.

Ruh roh

Yeah, but they've now done half-a-dozen games based around that idea.

There's only so many times you can write Yet Another Solo Story for one of the OGs. Having preset units will give MUCH bigger opportunities for storywriting.

The Jikomanzoku series? I don't remember if there was one at C90 or if there's one upcoming for C91.

easy to make ahegao

I love Misshy.

That has always been my dream.

Guy's got some balls to put the moves on Mishiro.

And shit taste.

Dayum Chieri sexy

That doesn't address how you're going to sell the idea of preset units to players who like individual idols from different units and don't want to deal with idols they don't like.

The iM@S franchise has always been around allowing flexibility and putting your idols in whichever units you want. Having preset units will result in a ton of backlash, (What happens if your favorite idol and least favorite idol get paired together? What happens if two idols with great chemistry in song don't get paired together? Etc.) Remember the last time there was a preset unit? Remember how Ryuuguu Komachi was received so well?
Even then, preset units don't fix the fact that there will still need to be a fuckton of work put into voice acting costs, tons of dialogues, tons of song recording, and tons of models to do.

>One of the appeals of Imas console games is every idol having their version of a song and mix-matching them
>Pre-set units
Maybe it's inevitable.

Right, it won't be a main im@s game without hair clipping

He'll need those.

Why is she the best red?

She's pink.

your mom

Even Ai is better than her.

She's not though.

That's her lewd pussy.

If she's better, then how come she and her franchise dead and have to leech CG's popularity to stay relevant?

It's not like idols can't interact with idols outside of their unit. Let's say that (inevitably) Roco and Subaru were in different units. There could still be commus with them interacting. Just split between the routes for the two different units they're in.

There's not even any reasons why the preset units for commus have to be used for songs. You could have custom units for songs (and even specific units for certain songs) while still having preset units for commus. That way they only have to write a limited number of routes, while still allowing the player to have as much flexibility as they like for songs and performances. Doing commus would let you level up all the idols in that unit at once. You could then pick whichever idols you like for songs. Do commus with preset units to boost your idols, and then take them into custom units for songs.

Look at iDOLM@STER 2 for example. You could form whatever damn unit you liked, and all that mattered story-wise was who the leader was. Essentially, the story was disconnected from the actual songs.

Because DS isn't shilled to hell and back.

Happy Birthday congratulations to the foxy wife.

Dearly Stars' entire conception is based around leeching off of other idols' popularity

Like ML

Then they'd still have to record all combinations of song lines and all the commu lines.
Writing the story is hardly the only problem. In fact, it probably won't cost as much as all the VA costs and recording and mixing shit will take when you consider the sheer number of idols.
This is just not a practical idea.

oooooooh

CG was im@s illegitimate child and yet it managed to outsell the supposed crown princess ML who has more effort put into it.

>50 versions of songs
Absolute madman.

>illegitimate child
Why do people keep trying to push this meme these days?

You're gonna drown in it

DROWN IN IT