Stream: twitch tv/axolotlhooves

>Veeky Forums League Info
/hsg/ is in Group H against /@/, /wotg/, and /tfg/
Team Page: implyingrigged info/wiki//hsg/
League Page: implyingrigged info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_7
Link to games: hitbox tv/the4chanDELETEcup

First for miracle rogue a shit

mulligan for auctioneer

So, what is this card supposed to actually hit right now? It's great against pirates on turn one, but other than that, I'm not impressed.

>9 replies
so its fucking nothing. Bravo OP

i'm a professional shitter, i've lost over 2000 ranked games in my life time. nobody is shittier than me. i'm king shit.

He doesn't seem horrible, but at the same time, I Can't really see myself using him, even in a weapon-based deck. Should I dust him?

>i've lost over 2000 ranked games in my life time
Considering that I have ~6.5k ranked wins atm and that the system like 50% winrate, I dont think you are

it's probably good in pirate warrior, easily better than the 5/4 naga

Only deck that runs him is parrior, and he's not even an auto include there

Zoo and zoo-like decks.

So is OP a trick question? If you're a nigger you won't be able to beat the tavern AI anyway.

>Go to wild
>Bring the same standard deck
>From rank 17 to 5 in a few hours
Wow.
See you guys in January.

I was super hyped for this card..

It took me until I actually played him that I realized it was just +1 attack not +1/1

Sure it would be super OP like that, but as it is its just meh

So what are your rankings for top arena classes, /hsg/?
I know mage is S tier and that's about it.

it's busted in arena

reminder this card was intended for gorehowl and nothing else.

2 fiery war axe + gorehowl = 10 damage for 2 mana.

Its beautiful in a world where Control Warrior works. 8/1 Gorehowls are crazy sweet. A few extra damage over time can swing games in fatigue too.

Shaman and Druid are surprisingly good. And obviously Rogue.

>Gorehowl can kill Rag
Shit I need to brew up some new control warrior list

that's 5 damage

I wanna FUCK that panda

What do u guys think of this aggressive list?

Lights justice seems bad but its fine to turn on small time and deckhand I think

any improvements u can see?

This OP is objective evidence of how fucking retarded the Veeky Forums hearthstone community has become.

Congratulations on being literally the worst general on the board. I'm not even joking. Go look at the Veeky Forums catalog right now. This is the worst one.

being a nigger has way more downsides beyond inteligence.

we go a bunch of new posters recently who like to post reddit memes and defamation they cant post on their site. Meanwhile most of the good /hsg/ players migrated to Shadowverse. This place is doomed.

should i remove something in here for le 1 mana mixture woman of healing? this has been working for me pretty well so far.

I basically agree with you, honestly its one thing to just say nigger in regards to someone but its another to just gratuitously saying it just for views. Its really gross.

I would suggest it has some redeemable qualities like that tournament axolothooves created was high quality and well run. It probably isn't the worst it just looks like it. Oh yeah the autistics too.

sunfury

Not even memeing, I downloaded that game a few days ago and it was actually pretty good.

I'm not autistic about hating anime so the themes don't bother me, and the mechanics are well designed, better than hearthstone in most cases. I haven't checked out the shadowverse general yet though. Maybe I will user.

>like that tournament axolothooves created was high quality and well run.
while I agree with oyu there, I wish he didn't do it on a mac since HS is buggier. Probably would help the overall quality but hey, at least its good already

>shadowverse
I'm a hardcore weeb, but that game just looks stupid as fuck

Can we stop using "playable" and unplayable" they both have "Aya" in them and it's messing things up when I search for the best waifu.

Why?

Yeah, make fun of me for wanting this general to be better than the complete shithole full of retards that it is.

Man you're so funny and ironic bro. Good meme.

>it's really gross to say nigger
I don't even care if the general is shit now, I agree with that. But I'll be God damned before I let some faggot pussy nigger lover spew his bullshit on Veeky Forums. Where do you think you are?

Holy fucking shit Pirate is easy-mode. I grinded from 17 to 12 in an hour, and my personal best before then was 15!

>I haven't checked out the shadowverse general yet though. Maybe I will user.
I have the same feeling regarding the game, I also dont really care about the themes. T obe honest, I only visit the /svg/ thread from time to time to stay up to date on the expansion coming out (next week I think) but it goes too fast so I cant keep up and I'm not into waifu posting 24/7. But hey, I wont judge a game based on its 4chang general. Hope you keep having fun and enjoy the freebies we'll be getting when the expansion hits.

where do you think we are?

the aesthetics are just so jarring. I don't like it for the same reason I don't like that bushiroad garbage.

MtG and Hearthstone are both fantasy games about casting spells, and have a heavy fantasy aesthetic. You can't just take that same model and reskin it as some waifu bait weeb game.

>Pirate Miracle rogue decklist on tempostorm

What the fuck is this shit?

Yeah don't get me wrong, I'm not going to stop playing hearthstone. It's just the community in this thread. I've had enough and it's just a waste of time to even be reading this thread let alone posting in it anymore.

Which is also why I haven't bothered reading/posting in the shadowverse thread, since as you say, it seems like nothing but waifu posting.

>Hardcore weeb
>Playign HS
>doesnt like Shadowverse
user? I mean, did you try it? You should cause I'm not a weeb at all but like the game a lot. It's basically like HS but with a bunch of other mechanics/classes difference and less rng overall. Also the game gives you a lot of free stuff.

Some faggot got to legend with it yesterday so now every retard is playing it

don't take this the wrong way, but I think you're using your own personal tastes as an universal standard.

>did you try it
I have an addictive personality, so even if a game is f2p, I'll end up paying for it, and I've heard shadowverse is really heavy on the P2W side of the F2P model

no, I'm using my personal tastes as a guideline for what games I personally like and don't like, also see the above

And I want to fuck Kazakus.
Send help.

Why there isn't any art of him anyways.

Can you fuck off to the svg you faggot shill? Seriously, no one fucking cares about your shit waofu game

broaden your horizons.

Shadowverse would be perfect with a clean UI like Magic Duels (not all the presentation, just the UI).

what is starcraft general

I do.

What now, nerd?

If you read my post you'll notice that I didn't say that the game was "better than HS" or anything, just different and since the other user likes anime, he would probably like the themes as well. My goal is NOT to take people away from here but merely to speak about other options available. I think we're done on the subject so no need to be triggered.

I'm not a nerd, I have friends, own my own business and my girlfriends a dime.

Back to plebbit with you familton

A thread where people talk about starcraft.

How does this shit even work?

>Game doesn't follow the design I am used to, therefore it's bad.

Sounds like plain old 'tism to me.

like miracle rogue with 1 drops

>When WotoG came out there was a small tournament organized at my uni by the comp.Engineers
>When Street came out: Absolutely nothing, HS group doesn't even exist anymore
really makes me sad

I am considering dusting these legendary cards:

Captain Greenskin
Nexus Champion Saraad
Hogger Doom of Elwynn
Chromaggus
Rend Blackhand

Am I going to regret losing any of these?

don't put words in my mouth retard
I don't like the aesthetics of your stupid weeb game, get over it
if you can't handle someone having different taste than you then perhaps you're the one with a touch of the ol 'tism

Reddit is literally better than this general at this point.

It didn't used to be, but now it is.

You play a bunch of spells with auctioneer on one turn, the pirates are good cause you can kind of shift to an aggro plan if you think you can squeeze it out

Last chance to sell HS accounts before the nosedive.

You heard wrong, faggot. Shadowverse is the least p2w card game out there.

I agree

It works great against pirate, zoo, hunter, basically all minion based aggro decks
and it's not entirely dead against midrange decks, which will usually run at least a couple targets (eg totems, trogg, whelp, wyrmrest)

it's just not good in this meta because of all the fotm slow decks with few or no targets whatsoever

I wouldn't dust him, he's playable and easily one of the better leggos in the set.
With Brode's love for weapon-to-face gameplay i'd bank on grapplehammer seeing a ton of play over his lifetime.

>/hsg/ worst general
there's a lot of competition for that title, friend

We'll why don't you fuck off there then retard?
>reddit
>pic related
>better than anything

whelp.

time for OC.

>Worst one

Calm down, its hard to take you seriously when you claim dumbshit like that out your ass

Just came from seeing CSGO general, and the thread is literally every single reason why the game is dead, shittiest community possible

>has difficulty controlling anger in ordinary social settings

Literally the WebMD definition of autism. Good job exposing yourself, kid.

>>has difficulty controlling anger in ordinary social settings
I feel like you might be projecting a bit friendo

What's the problem here?
>Shield slam face
pretty sure that cant hppen but would be great if possible
>Raza
This is a legitimate question. A battlecry effect should be permanent, like Mistcaller. Why the hell would it stop working?
>Paladin stuff
So liek any blog post in here?

>Plebbit
>The place of ''Le gold and upvotes''
>And
>If you post something without being 100% politically correct, we are going to delete your post, because ''muh safe space''

Here we at least have free speech

How do you even kill shit aside from le roy

>Here we at least have free speech
oh yeah, that's totally why people get banned from time to time right?
>m-muh free speech
>haha look at me guys! Nigger! NIGGER! hahaha free speech!
So worth it right?

>shield slam targeting a hero
>implying he didn't just sequence wrong, I already tested it
>some retard playing mark of the lotus with no board
This is the discussion on the front page, but don't forget the epic streamer memes

>has difficulty interpreting other people's emotional states
>thinks my reply expressed anger in any conceivable way

oh boy

dude, calm down, lel

Usually Edwin or questing adventurer and some lists run the new mana wyrm

>s-stop replying to me! u-u mad?!

>these 2 autists arguing about which one is autistic
It's both of you

>but don't forget the epic streamer memes
So literally like /hsg/.
Also the tech question are not better here, just look at this weekend.
>Mulligan for AUCTIONEER
>/hsg/ tournament, people bring banned cards
And we get all kind of retarded questions all the time, like why does execute kills a spellbender, why does cards trigger AFTER or BEFORE when its clearly written on the fucking cards, people who dont understand how a battlecry vs permanent effect works, etc.

>against warrior
>aww shucks didn't get one of my 4 anti aggro cards even with hard mulligan, pass
>le 1/1,equip a 1/3 wear, summon a 1/1 charge, coin 2/1 charge (all 3 minions are pirates)
>take 4 damage turn 1
>contemplate why I play this game

>no fun allowed: the post

Nah, just you.

>Play an Arena game for the first time in forever
>Win a super close game
>Don't wanna play Arena the rest of the day

The struggle is real

>Make a whole post discussing something, making good points with facts and arguments
>Wow, you used the word ''fuck'' better delete this whole post, this is hate
>Wow, you pointed out how stupid the person you replying sounds in a ''aggresive'' manner, better delete the whole post
>Wow, you just anally raped someone by showing them some facts, but on the last line, you called them a cuck, well better delete the whole post, people can't call anyone names on the internet

Plebbit is literally one of the reasons why the internet is becoming shittier by the day, all this PC bullshit should stay away from us

Also the upvote system is clearly utter shit, and if I have to explain this to you, you must be a plebbitor cuck so I'm not gonna even bother anymore

For me its:
>be 3-3 in arena run. Feel like just quitting but I wont so meh, this should end soon
>get at 9-3 and want to kill yourself at that point sine its taking forever and you expected to lose at any moment

But seriously, I can't stand arena. Even when I do well its too fucking long, I just get bored of my deck and feel like stopping or closing HS.

Le kill your le self you le fucking letard

>byron still isn't online
time to end it all

>he does NOT mulligan for auctioneer
Disgusting

>Also the upvote system is clearly utter shit, and if I have to explain this to you, you must be a plebbitor cuck so I'm not gonna even bother anymore
I hate it as well.

To be 100% honest with you, I go on reddit but never post. I just look at all the informative posts and don't participate. Just like how I watch streams but close the chat.

get downvoted senpai. This looks like hate speech to me

>be 3-3
>keep going
kek

>Chromaggus and Nexus

The rest is shit ( I probably would also keep Hogger, but you see desesperate as fuck to consider dusting Chroma and Nexus )

I mean 3-2 then 9-2... you know what I meant.

Is it even possible to get into this game without spending money?

I came back after not playing for months and get memed every single game by these retarded C'thun decks.

I don't want to spend money but if there's a way to have some kind of fun with this for free I'd love to know.

>get memed every single game by these retarded C'thun decks.
You're either posting in the future or I'm in the past.

>playing a standard deck in Wild

should not be allowed. fucking kill yourself.