I believe God created THROUGH evolution

>I believe God created THROUGH evolution.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3L15e2sNZsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dumb frog poster

dumb "dumb frog poster" poster

dumb "dumb "dumb frog poster" poster

Quality thread

dumb "dumb "dumb "dumb frog poster" poster" poster

I do, pls don't slice me with your katana

Buy me hearts of iron 4

>I don't believe in God or darwinian evolution

I actually believe this un-ironically btw

Pirate it cuck

>hearts of iron 4

I don't feel like learning EU4

> """learning"""" EU4
It is most simple of paradox games.

>Declare War: the game
>hard to learn

>I believe

evolution is fake fyi

Isn't that hearts of iron 4?

t. Liquoria 2 player

>HPM
>Not Rob's mod
kys

>ALEXEI GRANDIE LIQUOR XDDDDDD

fuck off back to your containment general

youtu.be/3L15e2sNZsU
supposedly this is the modern christian view of things...not very convincing to me

yeah

>people bringing up the liquor shit like it's something bad

You know what the supreme irony would be if Christians massively adopted that opinion, that evolution is what the bible meant all along lol, and then science were to disprove evolution in the future and Christians were the only ones that kept defending it for centuries.

the vast majority of christians have

stop listening to a fringe of american fundamentalist protestantism

ITT /v/

You mean Veeky Forums

it from bit desu senpai

Read Origen's commentary on Genesis

>heretic

He was right about the soul, though

>learning
>EUIV
EUIV is CK2 for normies who can't understand grand strategy or history in any meaningful capacity
t.1175 hours in CK2

What do you believe then?

But this is my actual belief.
Never understood them atheists who constantly have evolution superiority boners.
They tend to forget that Darwin was religious himself.

Did Darwin believe something along those lines?

I miss when CK2 was super ezmodo and I could just be a comfy duke the whole time and do all the cheap techniques but not really do it to get anywhere. Simpler times.

>t.1175 hours in CK2
Like we couldnt tell from your sperging
t. EU4 fanboi

do you prefer young earth theories?

It's shit play HOI3 with BICE

dumb "dumb "dumb "dumb "dumb frog poster" poster" poster" poster

it's easy to pirate it. And it's a good game, but only if you're interested in alternate history

A scientific theory can't be "fake"

>then science were to disprove evolution
"I think we are about a hundred years away from a major breakthrough in biology coming anywhere remotely close to the hard sciences (Physics, Math, Chemistry)" -David Berlinski, Mathematician, physicist, writer, Critique of Evolutionary theory and its adherents, "The deniable Darwin"

it cant be "real" either, its a metaphysical proposition which seeks to derive general principles from our understanding of the empirical world.
If one could be fake, it would most certainly be Evolution....
Change+Time= Everything
That's a nice starting point, but that single idea isn't enough to derive a general theory or principle.
When a physicist can understand it and an engineer can implement it, that'll be the day.

>unironic contrarian retard
Hey, good job, friend.

This is how I know you don't understand evolution

Berlinski is an ID shill and is either not knowledgable or is intentionally being misleading about what he is critiqueing.

And this is how we know you haven't a clue.

He's a heretic! Burn him!

And this is how I know you don't understand evolution.

Has evolution been proved?
Bacteria getting resistant to penicillin is already proof enough isn't it?

Theories aren't proved, they're repeatedly well-tested or increasingly credible as explanations. So far evolution is the best explanation that fits the evidence.

Condense arguments of his into text format then.
I'm not going to go through the lengthy process of rewatching his videos to point out why he's wrong about things and makes basic errors.

And your response to this post asking you to describe evolution will demonstrate your ignorance of the subject, completely.

Go ahead.

Did those bacteria grow wings and fly away?

Not even my point.

My point was this is your religion, and it destroys heretics because it cannot overcome them.

>>I believe God created THROUGH evolution.

You're correct to be skeptical of this position, theistic evolution, as it requires God to have lied to Moses about how He created the world.

Once God is a liar, all bets are off.

Speciation over time due to environmental pressure. Stop listening to that hack Berlinski.

No they don't need to.

Do you not understand that's Darwin's theory?

That a bacteria eventually mutated into you?

And how can you even use a habituation argument to prove evolution, which isn't even a speciation argument?

No, you're a special kind of stupid; the ones the Scientific Delusion caters to.

Humans have impacts equal to meteorite strikes. No other living thing came so close. So it's unnatural. All the other animals probably came from bacteria but not humans. Humans are too gifted.

It's not my religion.
Berlinski's arguments can be fairly easily overcome.

He can't even give a correct definition of homology among other issues, ergo he lacks understanding/ is intentionally misleading.
And he's part of the Discovery Institute.
My post was mostly correct aside from possibly the technical definition of a shill since he discloses that he works for the Discovery Institute, which I guess in turn is a creationist shilling organisation so I guess it comes full circle anyway.
Unless your post is entirely tangential to my post and you just felt like making a point.

No. New knew information was added to the gene pool. Genes were just put together in different combinations that made them resistant.

>No. New knew information
Boy, that was a mess. I meant "No new information..."

He wasn't heretical about Genesis you mong

Wait a year for Paradox/mods to fix it.

Define new information.

Well, I don't know too much about the subject, but I'll try to explain it though it will probably sound retarded. As I understand it, the bacteria were put together something like:
ABC

And now they're:
BCA

There's no new genes, just rearranged. New information would be if they went from ABC to ABCD. Obviously that's super simplistic, but I think that's the gist.

Genes typically don't move like that on a chromosome or plasmid.

Considering the fact epigenetics explains that phenomena...No

Explain yourself.

Since we are talking about God. I have a question that has been bothring me:
If God Is all powerful, all knowing and all good, then why does evil exist?
And with evil I mean everything from cruel dictators, war and all moral wrongs to natural catastrophes.

Free Will

Ok.. But what about natural tragedies such as tornados, earthquakes and others, Those are not caused by human influence...

>oh shit i called debbie a cunt, i guess ill just prepare for a tornado now

We don't know, probably a lot of different causes.