Dueling Network General - /dng/

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2386

PERCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
YGOPro (Mac): Shit outta luck
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Pendulum Evolution (December 23rd)
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (Feburary 25th)

●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)
●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46M7LczrSLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most decks don't care about the banish 10 because they can search important cards out beforehand, then use the 2 new cards for other things, or don't have anything super important to banish. And if you can't search things beforehand, in this face-paced meta, it's better to risk it and hope not to banish important things, for the chance to Draw 2 and get important pieces.

Also WAIFU

first for original memes

POP POP POP WATCHIN' SHITTERS DROP

post decklist

Number C101, because the classics never go out of style

>hard OPT
>worthless T1
Well that's one waste of a pack slot.

>tfw waiting for more MACR reveals
What's rumored to be in this pack?

>treatoad even with charmers now
Please make it stop I don't want to live in a world with toads anymore

Buster Bricker, the only good Yugi archetype ever.
Sorry, "good".

I'm willing to bet an entire playset of Pot of -9s on it getting an Honest clone.

But Hime, this card doesn't suit you.

If you're summoning this T1 you need to kill your self.

>Summoning things in any turn but turn 1
By then you've already killed yourself, my man.

Daily reminder that dedication to your waifu and saving your deck shuffled gives you better hands.

>CuteGirl
>blondgirl
>narue
>Bonbun
Can I request a drawfag to make a pic of these four dueling each other?

We don't know what 2 of them look like. We know what Narue, bonbun (right?) and Empole look like.

>Being this much of a retard.
Mill your self.

Then again, I don't think we should have someone draw Bonbun...

Why is /dng/ so obsessed with penis?

I'm playing Infernoids

Isn't this nice

The one on the right is a lot harder to find than the one on the left. Girls are often naturally cute and girly, being girls. Bois that cute are a rare treasure.

But empole is ugly as fuck

Says the one not going to date them once I move to NYC.

Have you ever got a draw without forcing them?
I only get them with cubics.

I've gotten one, at my last Regional. Slow playing BEWD shitter who drew Soul Charge both games.

How does he even look like

Brown manlet

Traps aren't supposed to be tall.

But that was a real draw?
Like you both lost at the same time?

Traps aren't supposed to come from Central America, either.

If you could call him a trap then I feel pretty bad for your standards. He's an ugly short brown guy who wears glasses and is basically like every other failed "trap".

only im allowed to call empole a manlet

It was put down on the record for that event that we had a draw, because we had both won a single duel out of the match and could not complete the 3rd in the Bo3. I'm just being literal, you can't get a draw within a single duel like that unless it's forced via weird cards like that Cubic thing.

Do NOT shittalk Narue-chan.
My waifu so I don't care.

I can't find the Adam's apple but I still think CG is a trap.

That's not CG, stop pushing stupid memes

You're literally desperate for bottom of the barrel trash, if you're content with that then take pride in your dirty trashcan as much as you want.

Regardless of how good/shit he will be. I'm going to need him for the artwork alone.

desu Narue has some pretty nice not!vagina bones.

I'm referring to empole

Trying to make a goblin themed deck but i have no clue what im doing

>he hasn't found someone who they like beyond them being attractive

if you honsetly believe that is CG, you are beyond help

Cease

post pics

What do you put into a blue eyes deck when you cant have alternative dragons?

In 5 days time, we'll finally see what he does, hell, if we're lucky we could see him on Wednesday night. Are you excited?

ABCs.

scrounging goblin is the only thing that relates any of the goblins together in the first place

I figured scrounging+rise to full height+darkness neosphere was a decent enough core for the deck, to roid up scrounging's defense so that he'll probably get you a goblin in hand to discard for neosphere, and then bait attacks on his 0 def body to summon neosphere who can use full height's banish effect (with his 4k ass+indestructibility from battle) to protect your other cards from the lightning

everytime i try a shaddoll engine in my stun decks nobody summons from extra and i brick with shaddoll fusions

REEEE

Just a bit.

>That tease at the end of the Pendulum Evolution commercial.

Post boipussy

What commercial?

Was watching a raw of ep 134 and it had a commercial for Pendulum Evolution. Zarc had a pretty cool tease at the last second. It will probably be on youtube soon.

Post cards you like even if they aren't super good.

Found it
youtube.com/watch?v=46M7LczrSLE

it makes me feel safe

So i tried to make a deck that was as annoying as possible, but i feel like it could be more annoying but i dont know what else to throw into it.

>tfw ignored

I've reported shit being broken like 5-6 times, never gotten a response.

haha memes lol
god this is fucking unplayable

that's literally just a worse barrier stun

Konami stop powercreeping my card! Reeeee

>that wasted great artwork
im still mad

Poor Yuya is going to turn into that? He just wanted to chill with his waifu, is that a crime?

Meh it most likely is, still i enjoy playing it and wouldnt mind any feedback on what traps would be better than others just for the sake of annoyance

>once bumped a really old thread with a really old issue on The True Name (not made by me) since it still hadn't been fixed and it seemed more appropriate to do this instead of making a new thread
>post deleted by some moderator so the thread went back to page 10, issue ignored
>until way later when it was an fixed in update 3.0 and not listed in the patch notes
>in other cases, had good discussions with users and feedback from Eerie that resulted in a ruling being cleared up and a bug fixed before the official ruling came out, which confirmed we were right when it did
It'll get fixed eventually, these dickheads are fickle about when they want to listen

>a worse Rush Recklessly from its very inception
lol jewart

Hedgehog archetype, when?

in TCG MACR alongside the Plumber archetype

>Ulti-Cannahawk still limited

As if we needed more proof that KoA forgets about cards in the banlist

Anyone else run into a group calling themselves Team Hunt? They gang up on you and take your deck when you lose. Stay Frosty everyone

I don't see what the point of the Localized Tornadoes is. Just run 1 Jar of Avarice and 1 Transmigration Prophecy to loop shit. Instead of running 3 Terraforming and Summon Breaker run 2 Terraforming and Dark Sanctuary. Most of the Traptrix outside of Myrmeleo and Dionaea are garbage too. You can also run Archfiend Eccentrick/Performapal Changeraffe/Dragonox to take advantage of your pendulum zones and free up backrow space for Demise. I would take out the Solemns and put in more of the good Mirror Forces because you won't have enough LP to abuse them in the long run.

Cannahawk stays banned because Spirit Beasts take so long it throws off tournament play, and KoA can't be assed to wait for them to catch up.

how come this isn't an issue for japs?

Reminder Japs have Skill Drain at 3.

You literally don't know how RBs play if you think unlimiting Ulti-cannahawk would change anything

Jap Konami doesn't treat its customers like retards

And you literally do not understand that Cannahawk got hit because it was making tournament play difficult in the West and the mouth-breathers who participate IRL were actively complaining about it. It's not a meme, it's a fact. Spirit Beasts didn't top a damn thing but got b& before they got better support anyways.

I tec it into most of my synchro decks

Haven't played percy since january and now I want to catch up again bu it seems there's no more update version on the site. Can I just use my old version with online updated database or is there somewhere where I can get the newer version? I'm using GNU/Linux by the way

So what do you guys think are the chances of the rest of the "Entity" cards to be imported to TCG? Most of them wouldnt do shit nowadays but it would be nice to finally be able to play Noids at full power.

>no top
>banned for long play

Does anyone have a psyframe deck list?

yeah

Yup, I do.

I love non targeting disruption
Honorary mention to Books and F8

Should I even bother going to reigonals without Barrier/Pot?

Help, I'm actually having fun with this game.

What deck/build?

Cool

I'll tell you if you drop your trip

This desu.

だが断る

>2 eccentrick
>2 bismugear
>3 counter
>crimsonite
>only 1 Alkahest
>no Castel
>that side
You have bigger issues.

Well no shit I'd change things around from what works at locals to something that works at reigonals.

But

>Crimsonite
>2 Bismugear
>1 Alkahest

Literally nothing wrong with that.