What color did you choose for your car and why?

What color did you choose for your car and why?

I didn't get to choose it. It was literally a case of telling the dealership what I wanted and my budget, they matched it against their database, and then I test-drove it and bought it.
It's silver. I wanted either black or dark blue, but silver was okay too so I didn't object.
I'd have gone for a different car if it was yellow or pink or something, but it would also have been £1k cheaper if it had been some stupid colour.

I almost always choose darker colors, I feel like they look sleeker and cleaner, currently have a red shit box but if I had the choice it'd be black. Red also has a higher insurance (higher theft rate)

gunmetal grey

because it makes my dick hard

Silver. Nice, neutral color that resells easily.

i picked silver on the car that i bought and got silver on the car that i've been gifted
i honestly don't know why i picked silver,it just looked good on the model i was after

I wanted orange or green, but metallic grey with stripes was the only one within 500km.

didn't exactly have a choice

Wasn't too bothered as long as it wasn't a stupid colour

The one that was a decent price and had decent miles was this colour, so I got this

white because it stays cooler in the sun

Black cuz I ain't no bitch

White is right.

speedyellow

because i like being a special snowflake

Any color as long as it's black. Preferably raw carbon with a clearcoat.

Had some bad luck with black cars so wanted anything but that.
Obviously world rally blue was first choice, then lapis blue. Got my third choice

That's a beautiful car user

What is it? Mercedes SL?

It looks mean as hell

I didn't get to choose the color, it was literally the only manual GT wagon for sale in my area for about a year and for a good deal so I jumped on it. I wouldn't have picked silver, but I've never even seen a picture of a blue one (but they did supposedly make them). Second choices would have been dark green or white.

forest green and dark gray panel

90's style

it's the one i found

Vitamin C (orange) because this car's design looks rather stupid in boring normal colors.

Orange Veloster is the Sunbro of cars

>car's black
>takes actual effort to clean
>needs special towels to dry
>towels can't go in with the rest of the wash so towels need special care too
>looks dirty as soon as it moves
never again I said, then I bought another one because the car itself was great for its price but its only flaw is it's black

Dark green
Somewhat rare color for the car
Looks great with Tan seats and Tan top
I like green

I'm glad you like it
It's an 03 cl600 and it's a piece of shit
Goes fast when it's not broken

>V12
God among men. You daily it don't you? Glorious.

When I do get to choose a color on my car I will absolutely choose yellow. Until then I drive whatever color my car is at then. Currently Black. It'll be pic related too.

unfortunately gray or so called silver
absolute disgusting color for bland cuck cars.

Silver
Because it is Mercedes and my last 2 were black

Royal Sapphire Pearl

My first supra happened to be RSP, never really had a color preference back then but ended up falling in love with it

Silver,
sleek look, dust resistant, and i consider it a bright color while blending with traffic

>What color did you choose for your car and why?
For my first car, I had price and option selection choices for a certain make and model. The only car the dealer had was that color and color was not that important to me as long as it wasn't white, chartreuse, pink, purple, or yellow. The only color was metallic red. So I bought it.

After that first car, I became comfortable with that color. Being used to it, the next car ended up metallic red.

Decade after decade. Every new car was a variation of metallic red.

Almost 60 now. Still no car other than red for me. No one else in the family ever got red though.

White
>F R E S H
>Easy to clean
>Reflects light instead of absorbs
>Highly visible like a golfball
>My skin is also white
in conclusion White is supreme

Whatever color the best example in my budget was. Color being a factor is gay.

gunmetal grey, because it looked nicer and is easier to keep clean than black

I fucked up this year buying a black f150.
I mean it looks nice, but I've already given up on keeping it clean/scratch free.

Fuck that picture makes me hungry.

Because the colors are (almost) exactly the same as on M&M's?