Arguments about ethnic groups

Why do anons always argue 'YOU DON'T KNOW HOW BAD THESE PEOPLE ARE MAAN. YOU LIVE A SHELTERED EXISTENCE IN THE SUBURBS AND I AM LIVING ON DA STREETS WHERE I SEE EM ERRYDAY' as if that is going to convince anybody?

Are they trying to convince anybody of anything or are they just venting frustration because they had the misfortune of running into human garbage and need to make it about 'race' for some reason?

Don't get me wrong I have seen walking talking stereotypes of all kinds during my life so I know there are those that live up to it but in my experience, most people don't.

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
therationalists.org/2016/07/13/why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/07/14/black-child-poverty-rate-holds-steady-even-as-other-groups-see-declines/
youtube.com/watch?v=FszQelEQ2KY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I live next to a ghetto in the midwest and yeah suburban white people have no idea how bad these niggers are.

But anyway, how the fuck is this Veeky Forums related? Just go to /pol/.

Because I will get dogpiled with cries of of 'ALL BLACKS ARE EBIL' and infographs. Besides this is about peoples social interactions with each other, not politics.

It's not a coincidence that black neighborhoods tend to be statistically more violent and downtrodden than white ones. Boil it down to biology, society, culture or whatever the fuck you please, but it's an objective fact that they're shit.

>lol the centuries of discrimination that resulted in their communities being trapped in the cycle of poverty has nothing to do with it
>it's just their culture whitey dindu nuffin

I don't give a fuck what it is. I know that you can feel safe in poor white neighborhoods but you cannot in poor black ones, it's just statistics.

All communication on an anonymous format is to vent.

Oh so it's when right-wing people want to voice their political opinions but it's not when sheltered nu male libshits like you want to share your opinion.

Reported.

[spoiler]Not really.[/spoiler]

This lol. The liberals literally think Veeky Forums is supposed to be just a leftist version of /pol/ and not a history board.

I never said anything about all blacks being innocent angels or that BLM was a good thing, I have met really trashy people who were black. I just don't let it paint my perception of everyone in that ethnic group. Were I the nu-male that triggers you so I would have done such.

Also yes it is /pol/ when they start shooting their mouths off about racist things and use crappy infographs and go on about 'the redpill' it is kind of a trademark, like the Nike logo.

Finally, I never grew up in a suburb, I grew up in a very ethnic place and according to /pol/ I should have a burning hatred for all those who live there, I do not because I met good people and bad people who live there.

there is also a 'humanities' attached to the name of the board so yes discussing people is a part of this board. Also you can go ahead and start a thread about why you think blacks are garbage, nobody is stopping you.

>nobody is stopping you

Make a thread saying "blacks and garbage" and see your ass canned. So yeah there is someone stopping me.

Not necessarily, you could discuss what sort of sanitation methods that black societies used, problem solved.

Well here's an infographic for you, seeing as you still haven't replied to Why are poor blacks murderous but poor whites are not?

I wouldn't say the same thing personally, lot of poor white places are full of tweakers and I feel real damn unsafe around them.

There's an entire continent filled only with them
You just have to look at it to conclude it's not just a few exception that are rotten, but rather that the good ones are the exception

Then why isn't that reflected in the murder rate? There are poor white towns that haven't seen a murder in decades.

Asians are superior to whites

They are. And blacks are inferior to both whites and Asians.

Dunno, but I personally am going to pour through years of data to look at the trends and try to figure something out rather than just cherrypick one year.

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

So it remains an objective fact that white neighborhoods are safer than black neighborhoods regardless of income.

No it's /pol/ because you faggots spew outdated facts, use buzzwords and contribute nothing.

You are the muslims of Veeky Forums, nobody likes you.

>murder rate among black men 19 - 24 was much lower
>"""only""" 91 per 100 000
>my face when

This is catastrophically bad.

>implying that poverty doesn't link to crime

therationalists.org/2016/07/13/why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/

Not sure, I need more than just one jpg for one single year, I need like an entire pdf with several years that bring that up.

Yeah, because most of them don't live in shitty conditions.

See

It does link to crime, but poor whites murder much less than poor blacks and rich whites murder less than rich blacks.

And I live next to an African community and they're pretty nice people.

What's your point?

Ever been to Kentucky or West Virginia? Abysmally poor, uneducated white people everywhere yet they don't have Iraq tier murder rate, how come?

see

African or African-American? Huge difference.

Ok to prove that I think we would need to gather data that represents several years from several countries before we can draw any conclusions.

Because there are less poor whites than poor blacks

Source: Pew Research Center data from 2013

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/07/14/black-child-poverty-rate-holds-steady-even-as-other-groups-see-declines/

Why dont whites kill themselves? Or get fathered by asians only?

>not discriminated against by cops

>no thug culture brought out of this discrimination

>lack of single motherhood rate

>lack of a thug culture

HMMMMMM also, see

African.

>Because there are less poor whites than poor blacks
WRONG

>I don't understand what the word RATE means

Oh I am sorry for wanting more than just one fucking jpg to base my entire worldview around.

Proportionally there are a lot more poor blacks than poor whites.

No.

See

More poverty = more crime

White people don't necessarily have a thug culture built out of discrimination now do they?

You don't hear much songs from white people stating "fuck the police" now do you?

>tfw I'm from a poor country with a murder rate less than 1.5

Niggers have no excuse

More poor blacks than poor whites as a demographic you fucking retard.

>More poverty = more crime

What about "poor blacks murder at a higher rate than poor whites" is so difficult to understand?

Thug culture and black on black crime is certainly a factor though.

What part of "thug culture" and "black on black crime" is it hard for you to understand?

Nooo, proportionally there are still more poor whites than poor blacks.

The word you're looking for is the RATE of black poverty compared to white poverty. Learn the English language then get back to me

Well white people aren't headfucked enough to indulge in thug culture so I'm struggling to see how this makes the blacks look any better.

And the reason they keep on propagating the thug culture is because...?

This. Rap glorifies gang culture which is something that never gets mentioned when talking about "troubled youth".

No idea

ok let me break it down,

according to that jpg there are 19.7 mil poor whites in a population pool of 195.2 which comes to be about 10.09%

in a pool of 40.1 there are 10.8 mil who are poor which comes to be 26.27% who are poor.

so therefore in relation to each others size there are more poor blacks than poor whites.

An example can probably be from the giant single fatherhood rate.
Combined with the other factors I've listed

And the reason nigs make shitty fathers is because...?

I lived in the ghetto. I myself am not white. It was terrible growing up, It's partly why I became a shut in in much of my teenage years and had a limited social life. I could have gone down the road a lot of my friends and ppl I grew up went down joining gangs, being punks. But I was fortunate I had a strongly cohesive family and could focus On making art and browsing online. Because of this I never got into too much trouble, never was arrested, and got a job in my senior year working at a museum before I got out to university. Most of these people were normal when we grew up together. But somewhere in middle school most of them get messed up. It's sad cause they were good kids. Some are trying to turn their life around in their 20s. Others just in jail. But they all made a choice and though they lost their virginity before me, had crazy parties. At least I killed anyone like a friend of mine did. To this day I still freak out a bit if a car behind me slows down as I'm walking. Shit was scary as a kid. Especially the corner stores and the infamous parking lot behind McDonald's where sometimes gang rapes happened.

Again, culture and poverty.

A victim hood mentality, shirking of responsibility.

Single mothers can be married to the state.

youtube.com/watch?v=FszQelEQ2KY

Not him but the answer is welfare.

>Well white people aren't headfucked enough to indulge in thug culture
Oh no, there are definitely people like that.

Not him, but it's always to someone's benefit. Gangs are contagious in poor communities, but the African American brand of gang culture is helped by gang leaders of long lived gangs and rappers, both looking to make a quick buck, whether it's from dealing cocaine or selling bad music. This is just the tip of the iceberg, though, there's tons of reasons. This thread could have a general by the time we're done.

I guarantee you, though, removing any trace of rap music, GTA and thug culture from mainstream media would see these people disappear in our lifetime.

They had shit/no fathers.

You have isolated white communities in the south who behave exactly the same way, sans hiphop stealing music.

>Oh no, there are definitely people like that.

So decide already lmao. So the poor blacks are killing each other because of thug culture, yet now you say whites have thug culture too, yet they don't kill each other at such insane rates. You literally cannot create a logically coherent argument.

I think he means that some of theme embrace it but not at the same amount as black communities though, there is nothing incoherent about this unless you think that things can only be one logical extreme or another.