Meme Detailers Are Fags

Why can't more detailers be like Larry and take real time and consideration into detailing a car? If I'm paying top dollar, I want top dollar treatment. Now all we get are instafags calling themselves detailing bros with their foam guns and shit getting foam and water all into the vents and in the hood of cars. Those faggots spray blue foam on shitty Lambos and think that they're the real deal. Can you name detailers that you guys trust? Larry's AMMO NYC videos on YouTube are so calming and helpful in his precision and focus on everything that he does.

jeez if you like larry so much you should s his d

Prefer to drive my cars than spend hours making them shiny.

because people just want to appear to be good at something but not truly be a experienced by having to pour hours and hours into a trade.

>he can't keep his own car clean
The fucks wrong with you?
are you a middle ages mother doing school runs in it or something?

I drive the shit out of my cars because I live far away from work and drive through shitty non-gentrified neighborhoods with terrible rocky roads that messes up my cars all the time and I just abuse them when I'm driving around. I was talking in response to the subpar experiences that I have had with detailers.

Apparently all you need to do is link some shitty rap to you hosing down foam that you sprayed on some fag's car and claim to be the real deal, obviously complete with motivational hashtags. It pisses me off so much.

Why are you even surprised?
Instagram is for niggers, and people doing nigger shit.

There are plenty of good detailers around. They hang out in forums, not instagaram

This. I wash and wax once a month, but AMMO videos are absolutely autistic

Your car isn't worth half a million dollars and rising.

>Detailers

Is that like saying sandwich artist?

I had mine detailed once, previous owner of the car paid for it when I bought it from him. I thought, why not.

So I get there, and it is literally like 3 400 pound fat fucks, sitting around, sweating, doing nothing. I get back to pick it up and nothing is done except maybe a 1 minute interior wipe down.

But karma is a bitch, I left some HONEST reviews about them while the owners tried to defend themselves, many others commented about similiar experiences. Now I never see them have business when I drive by.

this, pretending what pablo does for 75 a day plus tips at the local car wash is a """"""profession""""""

nope, you're just getting what pablo would earn if he had his papers

How do you know cunt

damn u owned them lol

I used to think that but when your doing concourse level stuff you HAVE to be that anal. He is self aware of how silly he gets with stuff though. Watch his how to clean wheels video and he even says that he goes "crazy person" clean.

Are you guys even talking about the same thing?

yeah, "detailers" are a glorified name for these car janitors

damn this nigga is TRIGGERED

So the super OCD gran autismos like the AMMO guy, and the foam lance negros from Instagram that are basically a mobile carwash are both "Detailers"?

>be down pour last week
>friend with subaru says he wants to go mudding
>i drive a civic
>fuck it, we go "mudding"
>i swing my car in mud and gravel
>literally drifting around corners as if it was rwd
doing 40mph in second of course
>didnt spin out once
>electric steering so just throw the wheel in any direction

car was soaked in muddy bull shit and covered in mud.

no i dont care to clean it.

the trick is to clean the things just enough that no one else can notice you did a shit job

man i really need to wash/wax/vacuum. fuck. i'm too lazy. help me.

holy shit i just went to dudes website and it is actual autism. im happy that the guy found his niche. but whoa.

I paid about 300 dollars to have my paint basically restored. The guy regularly does museum collections and cars worth more than a plebs yearly earnings for 5-10 years. Made my WRX look like it just came off the show room floor. Gave me pointers,tips, and suggestion to keep the paint in good shape. Still scratched the bitch, never buying a black car again.

He spent 8 hours washing and detailing my car. It was well worth it in my book.

If anyone is interested I can direct you to him, he works in the Buffalo Rochester NY area.

Yes, because a professional buff and polish is within the realm of possibility in the DIY sense to those who could actually afford it.

>thinking hosing the car down with a garden hose or polishing with basic chems will do it

Would someone post a link to a nigger detailer

First I gently wash with a combination of Mr. Bubble and a teasy hint of Joy then I hand dry with a chamois made from the hides of the Andelusian yak.I make my wax from the finest hand selected carnoobs then I age it for 7 years in oak casks then gently apply in a circular motion with a hypoallergenic sponge lightly moistened with Evian.
I then hand buff it with mitts made from matching chinchilla hides.