hi anime

>/poeg/

>/poeg/

hi catposter

>yale

>using hot water

so lonely people also have dry skin?

so if i had friends i would be taking cold showers? fuck that

oh right. desu they were so useless there I didnt even notice them. Good luck getting the other jewels

your showers wouldn't be 20 minutes long as you reminisce every mistake you made during high school while trying to hold back tears

got this from divination cards, think it has any potential?

if i regal will it get 1 stat or like up to the max randomly?

i manage showers in under 10 min

>take clothes off: 5 minutes
>turn shower on: 0 minutes
>regulate water temp: 2 minutes
>smoke a cigarette in the comfy warmth: 4 minutes
>wash body thoroughly: 15 minutes
>self-happy ending: 2 minutes
>dry body: 2 minutes
>apply creams: 5 minutes
>other beauty products: 10 minutes
>get dressed: 3 minutes

48 minutes sounds about right

>ever using a sword that isn't a foil

>smoking a cigarette in the shower

>5 minutes to take off clothes

are you an eskimo

Anything I should change about my BV build?
poeurl.com/VfR

I have it open with the gear I want in Path of Building to sim end results, but I don't really see anything lackluster I can cut

id get rid of those retarded spell damage nodes on witch and instead get Force Shaper

>When boosted Izaro starts the fight with Leap Slam and nearly one shots you
This fuckin' guy.

>izaro teleports you right onto a saw

>5 minutes to take clothes off
>3 minutes to put clothes on

I just can't picture how this would work

Those 5 nodes are 15.5% of my total damage (according to PoB)

Force Shaper and its nodes are 23% + bonus chaos

So yeah, that works

>got to be more careful to take off clothes or they can get ripped / stretched

you've never worn anything expensive?

HOW ARE YOU MAPS

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR MAPS

>spend extra money for clothes that fall apart
for what purpose?

>Caring about expensive things
lol poorfag

cut exceptional performance, you just need one of the duration wheels
cut the witch starting spell damage nodes
spec into force shaper
spec into power charges, including the +spell damage node behind the witch power charge

still sane, exile?

Looks okay

post the map device.

Yo, question: how does Dyadian Dawn (has a "you deal no physical damage" mod) interact with Avatar of fire and added fire damage hem?

My understanding is that with added fire damage gem, it takes your physical damage before conversion so you still get the full fire damage added when using avatar of fire (or even if you have 100% phys to fire conversion, which I will have). Does using Dyadian Dawn prevent me from getting that extra damage with added fire?

Anyone know?

power charges are pretty ineffective for a 2 point investment.
Even with both inc crit AND mult gem, 1 power charge is only a 3.5% dmg increase

the duration cluster I deem worth it because it increases duration on not only BV, but also poison and vaal auras

iirc conversion is last

>getting clothes flimsy enough that they'd rip or stretch while taking them off for a fucking shower

So I'd still get the added fire damage? I mean Dyadian Dawn isn't actually taking my damage away, as far as I know, it's just making damage that is physical not actually work.

just imagine that you are doing physical still, it just hits for nothing

Tul is an odd one. I managed to kill him once i realized at what distance to stand. Because once he starts chanelling his frost shit you need to instantly move behind him.

Also you need enough sustain to outregen/lifesteal his autoattack which is a bit of a pain in the ass.

But yea, the others have way less punishing patterns.

Ah, ok. I may try playing around with it a bit then once I get my avatar of fire going. Dunno if it'll be worth it or not, I'm not really an ignite-focused build, but it might be pretty decent.

>not ignite
then why

Apparently, this is the ending that you deserve

Well, I do ignite, it's just not the focus of my build, and it's got life and resists. Plus I have one, and don't really have much else decent to use at this point, and not a ton of currency yet, and I still need a 5 or 6L belly and a Xoph's Blood.

>FIVE FOR ONE
>BUT WHAT IS THE ONE

I'm surprised hasn't nerf Breach loot yet. It's so insanely rewarding.

Redbeak.

The one is a redbeak.

Is it? I never found wisdoms scrolls to be too rewarding. Also they did nerf the map drops from breaches already.

They did. Non-rare Breach mobs no longer drop maps

Didn't stop me going from T1s to reds in under three hours though.

I've never been able to get a 6 link (I always buy it cause I never fuse for more than 5L and I didn't even manage to get a 5L this league) in the first week until now. I straight bought a 6L Belly for 9.5ex.

I also spent 40c buying jewels, and like 80-120c buying other random equipments that aren't even that good cause I feel like splering. I also bought a Vinktar for like 70c.

I still have like 60c + an exalt left after all that.

Breaches in general give me either Chaos, 4-5 in terms of Jews/Chance/Fuse, then 6socket items etc. etc.

>9.5ex

It absolutely baffles me how people manage to get so fucking wealthy so early into the league, while I'm sitting here with maybe 20c worth of shit overall.

>6linked death's opus
>+1 arrow Drillneck
>Mostly 20/20 gems
>Voidwalker with leech enchant
>mostly solid rare equipment otherwise

Yeah the trick is getting good

>thousand ribbons

fuck

its unbelievably easy dude
literally no excuse
i have done literally nothing except stuff everything of value into one tab and wait for offers

Is there any software that would allow me overlay a real-time capture of another area of the screen?

Like a capture of your flask bar on the middle of the screen for example

Really triggers me how important shit isn't centered or near my field of view when watching my character

I'm not the only one "getting rich" either though.

Glove/Helm/Feet with 80+ health and 80-120+ resists are going for 40-70c or even multiple exalts when they're only 15-20c at this time last league.

I'm been saying the Breaches give way too much pure currencies but poeg said they're difficult so it's balanced.

You get to endgame before anybody else and control the market price for cards, quality gems, maps and enchants. This is how most people become super rich.

Your best bet is to just play a lot while not being shit. If you're running a few dozen maps a day on a build that doesn't have to reroll shit and has good (Not top) clearspeed, you'll slowly build currency at a pretty good rate. An ex a day is a pretty reasonable absolute minimum. Hey, you're not going to be one of those insane 100 ex players, but you'll get your 6L after a week, and that's fine. Don't compare yourself to the top players because you'll just be disappointed, not only are they better at the game, but they absolutely no-life.

Some people play a lot? Also clearspeed > everything.

Oh and knowing the right prices for items is also great help.

Actually, looking at the market, I'm pretty sure it is pretty balanced.

Are you by any chance playing a build that is new meta?

found 2 ex, and several items worth multiple ex that i am waiting for people to buy. found some sick CI gear this league. spam maps pick up good bases , or any CI gear, boots , gloves and shields especially. wands, daggers, foils, 2h mace/axe and all belts and jewelry .
alch every hubris and regalia you find ilvl 70+. also if you list something and someone low balls you a few c, i find it's usually worth taking the deal, i'd rather have 45c now than 50c in 5 days

Is Lightning Strike meta?

I got a 5L Marohi Erqi. What 4 abilitys should I be using with EQ?

How does this tree look for a prospective Righteous Fire build?
poeurl.com/Vgf

Ontop replica

less dur, melee phys dmg, conc effect, fortify or phys to lightning.

>Ptl
> literally reducing your damage
Retard

What are the best support gems for meme flurry besides increased aoe and faster attacks?

>literally reducing your damage
literally how?

Phys vs armour -> The higher the hit the less of an impact armour has.
Converting phys to lightning -> smaller phys hits -> monster armour has a bigger impact on your dmg, and the monster resists now also reduce your dmg

Unless you are going full conversion, dont bother with phys to lightning. WED would be way better since you get around 50% of your phys dmg into elemental with hatred + herald of ash.

Raider or what?

i haven't played since the first 2 weeks of ascendancy. what are these prophecy things? just random chances to get particular upgrades by completing a task? can you replace them some how?

They're not always upgrades. Prophecies range from certain things happening on maps to certain things happening when you use currency. Some good, some bad. Also keep in mind that all the area-related ones only occur within the difficulty that you rolled the prophecy in, so if you want the maximum worth of each silver coin don't spend any until you reach Merciless.

Yup

>what are these prophecy things?
Quests and other assorted random bonus stuff.

>just random chances to get particular upgrades by completing a task?
Yeah that.

>can you replace them some how?
You can spend silver coins to seal them into tradeable items. Some prophecies (Vaal Winds, Jeweller's Touch) can be valuable.

How are SSF people ever gonna even attempt Chayula? They spawn so rarely, and I get 4-5 frags every time.

it's a 3 month league, champ

*insert league dies after a month meme here*

What's this worth in hardcore

2c

nothing. Bad base, low life roll, low res rolls on two of them.

There you go then

Good attack raider gear is super meta, like 25% of the entire population is playing it. Of course it's expensive.

>SSF
just because you feel pressured to do all your challenges right now doesn't mean SSF players give a shit, it's fine for chayula shards to be rare if they're going to be high level by the time they attempt her breach

>got a uul natol breachstone
>he still hasnt spawned in a normal breach yet for the challenge
reee lads

>open up my first tier 6, tower
>get some error about missing critter AI component
>crash
>try 3 more times
>crash crash crash

~____~

what is a good alternative to death's hand for a dual wield phys blade flurry? I'm too poorfag right now to afford it.

The red axe that looks like a key.

tfw ask any of my friends if they wanna play the game
tfw tell them i will make a new character with them or carry them
tfw they still won't play with me
tfw leveling a shitty scorching ray marooder alone

piss off you normie shit

1-2c

>poor
>wants to play FOTM

bad way to go

Relentless Fury if you're non-Raider
If Raider then Singularity