/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
- From 12/7 to 12/21
- 5* Enkidu (Lancer)
- 4* Gilgamesh (Caster)(Bride)
- 4* Medusa (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
- 1/2 AP all Orders
- From 12/7 to 12/14 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
- Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Final Battle Raid event later this month, you need to clear Babylonia to participate

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/378-Fate-strange-fake-(Free-Range-Spoilers)/page246
fgoservant.web.fc2.com/fgo_servant.html
reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/5hva6z/enkidu_my_room_lines/
news.fate-go.jp/2016/m2t3pi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sita when?

how come literally nobody has caster gil

GEORGE THREAD

>Just realized I rolled the exact same number of 4* and 5* servants
What the fuck man

Best costume

Why is she the only one with the modifier that's better than every post-interlude AoE NP barring Arash? Why haven't they given any of the more recent AoE NP servants similarly strong modifiers? Why are they all left in the shit at 300% ? It's not like DW does NP interludes anymore.

Is that good or bad?
Are we talking like 15 or 2?

Are you ready for the Kouhai avenger?

George Bush 5* Archer when?

>still no Jaguar Man art

What were they thinking?

11 each
with one being a NP2 on 5*

The next day, Gilgamesh announces the break of dawn. He says he hopes everyone got enough sleep, because he's segueing right into the results of last night's study. He brings up a display of Tiamat, and Quetzy is very impressed. But how did he even make that? Roman explains it was a collaboration between him and the priests of Uruk; they provided him the information, and he put it all together.

Gilgamesh agrees that it was quite the hassle, but right now he wants to call attention to Tiamat's feet. Ever since last night, Gilgamesh has been receiving reports from the remaining few on the coastline. He's learned that Tiamat is walking on top of the water, that she doesn't seem to have some magical ability to control her own weight, that her legs seem far too thin to support her massive body, and that (this report specifically says this is a hypothesis) she can only walk on the water. Based on all of that, Gilgamesh and Chaldea came to the conclusion that Tiamat can not leave the waters, as the land would swallow her up. This would explain why she made that pathway to Uruk upon surfacing; Roman compares it to a train track. Get rid of it, and you'll stop Tiamat's movement.

With that in mind, Gilgamesh declares that the target has shifted from Tiamat to the black mud. You need to find some way to physically remove it. Roman chimes in to say that Chaldea has officially labeled the mud the "Chaos Tide", and that at the moment the Chaldea team is desperately trying to research a way to convert it back to regular ocean water. If they make it in time, that should help delay Tiamat's movemen- a soldier busts in with a new report.

I have him

It's out niggers, we shoujo now.

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/378-Fate-strange-fake-(Free-Range-Spoilers)/page246

> the entire point of Gate of Babylon is that the original is always superior to its derivatives
user...

LIZ THREAD

Just give me servant Fou.

Have you gotten lazy Liz user? I haven't seen a new Liz in weeks even though we've got a new order.

Tiamat has started moving again, and she's only three hours away from the nearest city (Girusu?). If she keeps up the pace, she'll reach Uruk in eight hours. Roman is stunned, and groans that there's no way Chaldea could beat that time frame. Gilgamesh curses that there's no other choice. It may seem impossible, but you'll have to destroy Tiamat's legs. He calls a soldier to head to the walls and gather 50 elites, but then Quetzy cuts in to say there's no need.

Quetzy reminds Gilgamesh that the soldiers on the walls are in charge of the artillery, so they can't spare any. Instead, just leave removing the Chaos Tide to her. Her Noble Phantasm isn't nearly strong enough to evaporate the entire ocean, but it's entirely capable of drying up Tiamat's immediate surroundings after she makes land. Jaguarman excitedly recalls that Quetzy can do that, while your response seems to reference something that happened earlier.

I don't have time to go back and check everything, so I can't say I got this bit right, but Quetzy says it was the NP she had back at the Festival of Eridu. She also says something about how she couldn't use it when she fought you because the sunstone (?) broke. Ishtar recalls this, and says while it was bad luck for Quetzy it was good luck for you. And then Mashu says that it came back because of the crazy piledriver you did? I have no clue, check the picture if you want to try.

blushing Shishou is best

guts

fgoservant.web.fc2.com/fgo_servant.html

>imitations surpassing the original is literally one of the main points of the route Gil is the most involved in
>Vortigern also isn't actually a dragon
wew

>It's in the artbook
>is a paid DLC
makes me mad everytime

Not him, but didn't he say he went abroad or some shit and that he has no access to a computer?

>King Hassan instakilling every enemy

STOP STOP I don't want this to end so soon.

> command seals
Aaaaaa----laaaaa!!!

retreat and do it again

What are the new master missions ?
Please.

Quetzie lines and shiet when

Gilgamesh asks if he can count on Quetzy, and she confirms. But, she adds, using her NP will take all of her power, so she'll need your group to ferry her over to Tiamat. I think she also says she'll need some magical energy supplied to her after using it too. Ishtar sums up the entire plan to see if she understands (I guess so she could sorta contribute to this conversation), and Quetzy confirms. You're up for it too, which Gilgamesh takes as a sign to start the operation. He tells his soldiers to take their positions, and that he should be the only person left in the ziggurat. He forbids his soldiers from abandoning their placements, no matter what happens. They are more than happy to obey, much to Gilgamesh's pleasure.

Gilgamesh orders you to go too, and tells you not to keep him waiting too long for your report on your success.

>You: I'm off, King Gilgamesh!

Your group hurries all the way out to the gates. Mashu reconfirms the plan with Roman, and he answers that right now he's in the middle of analyzing Tiamat's movement speed to figure out where you're likely to run into her. He warns you that the area around Tiamat will be extremely dangerous, as aside from the fact you're getting Tiamat's attention (he doesn't know what she'll do though), there's a huge concentration of Lahmu you'll have to fight through. Roman says that once you make it to Tiamat and start the battle, though, he should be able to plot a route through the Lahmu in about two minut- he cuts himself off because he just noticed Gilgamesh is addressing Uruk.

15 undead trait
15 beast trait
15 dragon trait
3 archer or caster skill gems
3 berserker or assassin skill gems
3 lancer/saber/rider skill gems
Complete all other missions

And I found this while looking on Reddit.

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/5hva6z/enkidu_my_room_lines/

Damn it, I'm also waiting for a video with all of her My Room lines, since I haven't rolled her yet. I want to listen to that sexy based
Onee-chan's playful and cute voice.

RIZ THREAD

Strange/Fake Event when?
Richard, Alceides, Dumas, Ipoolita and Prelati would be nice addition to the gacha

Thank you
Fuck off reddit

It's more like "good thing you didn't break it back then because oh look, now it's come back to you like good karma and she can use it here"

three of her transcribed lines were translated earlier

Her summoning line is her surprised a cute summoner is what summoned her instead of a naked priest, then she asks if you dislike tall onee-sans

Her line with Ishtar says she wants to try batting back her NP shot

Her line with Tamamo is complaining about how their characters overlap and that they're both sun gods

>all male
Literally who cares

You are late, George already claimed it

Hippolyta is female. She's a saberface though IIRC.

When will people stop considering Tamamo as a sun god.
I would felt insulted if I was one and compared to a monster fox.

"They called him... 'The Wandering King.'"
"Oh, that's what you meant. True, I have heard that during his ten years on the throne he spent less than a year in his own country, but—"
"That's not it; I'm not talking about how he was always headed off to a battlefield or on his way back from one."
Caster sounded as if he accorded some importance to what he had to say.
"I don't understand," the chief asked doubtfully. "Where did Richard the Lionheart wander, then?"
"Over the border between history... and myth."
"..."
There was power in those simple words. Enough to make the chief fall silent in spite of himself.
"Means he was the last king with one foot in an age when faeries and runes were still out in the open. Not something you want to take lightly."

>"Over the border between history... and myth."
>"Means he was the last king with one foot in an age when faeries and runes were still out in the open. Not something you want to take lightly."
What does Dumas mean by this?

IIRC the jewel was in her altar, and you were originally supposed to break the altar to reduce her divinity so that you could beat her (like what the axe did to Gorgon's temple), but you elected to luchador her instead so it all worked out?

news.fate-go.jp/2016/m2t3pi/

I consider butch ugly overmuscled dykes male.

More or less

>Richard is stealing Sabers shit
kek

It means he can Excalibur.

>Hippolyta
>overmuscled

Did you confuse this for a franchise with muscular women or something?

Richard chuuni power is enought to connect him as part of the world before magic "disappear" ?

But what does it mean?

>amazon
>not overmuscled
Thats not exactly the most detailed picture either

just info about the japan only Da Vinci event

Now that I think about it, what the fuck Marduk was doing? He could've one-shotted Tiamat if he wanted.

So /fgog/, how do we make Maxwell's Demon into a playable Servant in FGO?

>No Class skills.
>Jason-tier level of physically weak
>His single skill makes him impossible to kill
>His Noble Phantasm creates a psuedo-perfect perpetual motion device

Thanks.

Also a correction here, Roman was saying he just needed two minutes to plot a route to Tiamat. What a slow GPS.

Gilgamesh calls out to all of the people still in Uruk, and praises them for staying alive up to this point. Before he gets to the meat of his speech, he first notes that he's extremely pleased at their survival. Anyways, half a year ago Gilgamesh told everyone that Uruk was doomed. He didn't order his people to go out and meet that doom, though. In fact, he was entirely okay with them running away, losing themselves in pleasure, or just outright tossing themselves into Irkalla in grief. But instead, they chose to fight to the end. And thus Gilgamesh came to understand that Uruk was a joyous place. He came to understand that humanity no longer needed the protection of the gods, and thus he responded to his people's will by turning Uruk into a fortress. Even now, Gilgamesh does not think that was a mistake.

Uruk now faces its final trial. And once they deny the original god, the age of humanity will truly begin. Gilgamesh calls out to his elites to take heart: this is a battle to reject the gods. He tells them to offer their lives to their king, and that they should all strive to convey the glory of Uruk to all the generations to follow.

>Ishtar: ...I give up. I can't believe he's that prepared.

Ishtar reveals that Gilgamesh had a stage built on top of the ziggurat solely to make that speech. She calls him a moron.

I just realised Enkidu is my first non-girl 5*, sort of

>tall
>not even 170cm
Thank you, Japan. Even when you try to pander to people with a fetish for tall women, you still make them short for me.

Gilgamesh had a ziggurat built just for making speeches? What a hammy bastard.

fuck off giant fucker

Took you long enough to use the Lunch CE user

I can finally use Dantes again

No, he had the ziggurat there for a while, it's just he added a balcony for the sole purpose of making that one speech.

But I don't fuck giants. I'm happy that all girls in this franchise, even the "tall" ones, are still short enough for me to enjoy them.

It was one year ago when anons riduculed Scat for being a poor man's Okita and Jack, and memed about diapers.
What changed?

Despite living entirely in the Age of Man, Richard has managed to dip his fingertips outside his own era.
Along with Saladin and Rashid ad-din Sinan, the story of the Third Crusade went a little past the expectations of humanity and history.

The other 5* Lancers were released and were shitty compared to her, she got an NP Interlude, and we got raid bosses.

They got a look at how shit the other lancers were in comparison.

I could set it back on Dantes as well but people honestly seem to like it on Waver more.

She is still shit, just not as shit compared to other lancers. You literally have no better choice if you want to use this class, but you have plenty of better options elsewhere.

You know, what with the whole "withholding assets" thing and Koyama's waifufagging, along with the fact that they apparently weren't going to give Karna Brahmastra until Nasu put his food down, I get the feeling Karna in particular was meant to be better than he is.

>weren't going to give Karna brahmastra

What do you mean by this?

The last several dozen times Scat was the best boss and raid boss killer, I lost my trust to such false comments like yours.

It was almost a year ago so I could be wrong, but I remember reading something in Nasu's diary about how Karna wasn't going to have Brahmastra in his Extra attack until he decided Karna was too boring without something like that. Like I said though, nearly a year since. I could be remembering it wrong.

Considering that we now know Koyama dictates how units turn out it's not surprising in the least that a garbage character like her is at the top.
Just imagine how good this franchise would be if someone cared about non literal who heroes.

Ishtar may not think much of Gilgamesh, but Mashu and Roman are very impressed with him.

Anyways, Roman's done plotting out a path to Tiamat. He calls out your entire party (you, Mashu, Ishtar, Quetzy, and Jaguarman), and warns you that this is the point of no return. He asks if you're prepared for a series of harsh battles, and you affirm. Roman is satisfied, and then as Chaldea's current commanding officer he goes over the plan one last time. He tells your group to give it your all, and you set off.

I'd like to keep going, but unfortunately I need to drive someone to the airport early next morning so I need to stop here. Sorry.

Is Quetza a big upgrade from Rider Kintoki? He already hits pretty hard

Do you wish he was rollable?

I love how the main FGO thread's title on 2ch is "[Sakurai Hikaru Faggot Plagiarism] Fate GO shit [(bunch of other names) Nasu Kinoko Takeuchi Scam]"

I love extra how the fuckers keep that title but have been through over 4000 threads of 1000 posts each.

We get raids every half a year if not less, so it's irrelevant. Amakusa was good at Nero event, it doesn't make him less shit anywhere else.

Well, they aren't wrong

Ishtar does think much of Gilgamesh, she's just salty and tsundere because he rejected her ass.

He will be when the India order rolls around.

She's said to go after you in this Order but the way she interacts with Gil it feels like she still has some lingering affection for him.

The only way (you) won her attention was doing something Gil told (you) to do.

I meant many other bosses as well, not just raid ones.

That dodge + anti-divine damage + crit damage + ST NP are useful for many tough situations.

Im going to beat hard Quetz or die trying

where is your mash and jack

>implying I have Jack

>having two wavers

What are they talking about now?

>+100% NP on the first turn
>double mad buffs
I don't have Kaleido

Gacha addiction is a thing

Do you have any servants that if you roll you'll burn on the spot without even considering keeping them?
Mine is Astolfo, I don't need riders to start off but I just never liked the guy so I wouldn't keep him even if he was my only golden one.