Classic American and Aussie cars are gay

No Australian classic car or American car ill ever be as cool as this.

Muscle car owners can try make their cars equally as cool with tacky flame paint jobs, big 500hp engines, tacky blowers out the hood.. Tacky 20inch billet wheels, and tacky chip foose paint jobs but really you are just showing people with taste that you are a cashed up bogan or red neck.

what about British cars with big fat American engines?

They are cool so long as red necks don't get their hand on them and add big shiney wheels and shitty paint jobs.

oh god, that's the one thing that keeps me from buying mopar and GM. they insist on ugly Chrome rims

righto my boy

I concur

>"Who's that, daddy?"
>"Well little MX-5, that's your grandpa!"

Muscle car lovers will defend these tacky modifications.

I took a perfectly restored Healey out for a weekend. It's an anemic piece of shit and a British automobile in every sense of the word (that's not positive). Have some USA palette cleanser OP

a black on black regular fastback or a Blue with white stripe Mach 1 is so much better. Mustang is supposed to be an elegant car bridging British and American design ideals of the 60's

Was your pickup truck that you drive your gun club buddies around in much better?

What kind of car is this?

>"Well little MX-5, that's your grandpa!"

thats the Elan

I'd prefer to forget about mid-2000's chip foose cancer.

>big 500hp engines, tacky blowers out the hood.. Tacky 20inch billet wheels,
you want that on an austin healey

The problem is anything defined in the American classic category is pretty much shown but not stated that any car within model year, with or without modifications. This goes for both show and performance competitions.

So if things like autoshop tier paint jobs and hood pins trigger you, then ok.

Fuck off cunt. Why does the grill look like British dentistry?

Mfw Opel omega b with a ls1
Get felt pommy cunt

>British faggotry

fuck that's gross

CAN'T GOOSE THE FOOSE

Yeah

Nah

Get

Fucked

You

Gay

oh god its getting worse

Cunt

you wouldn't be this upset if you didn't care.

CAN'T GIVE CHIP THE SLIP

I'm so glad were past the Foose boomer specials
These things have always been ugly as fuck.

Isn't this just an Opel Kadett?

Just needed to post my saved pics m8, I'm grateful for the opportunity and your "enthusiasm" for cars.

Not sure, probably. They were crazy, such a light car with a 3.3 i6 and triple carbs, there were also 5.0 v8 death traps

As a muscle car lover, I die inside when I see things like that. Especially Camaros. Fuck you Foose and all your nigger friends.

I hope someone steals it and unfucks it.