>4 cylinder
>diesel
Or get the 308 hp gas version.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NenSIjZCu0M
youtu.be/O2MQi2cUORE
youtu.be/TstxIWiqjs0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does it come with the fancy suspension and winch?

Looks pretty cool. how much torque does the 4 cylinder have?

>sport truck
so whats sporty about it? looks like absolute dogshit for offroad and roflmao if gm thinks it can hug the tarmac
id rather buy a real 'sports truck'

it has no torque tho

>369 lb*ft

it has 275 lb ft retard.

>butt hurt Ford Fan Girls

None.

Looks pretty homosexual. As usual, the Japs do it better with superior truck engineering.

>chevy fangirls are homosexuals
lmao

The diesel with 181hp has 369 lbft.

Dumbass.

bump for more GM fangirl assmad

>not making a long awaited Silverado zr2
ok i hate gm now, sign me up for a raptor

Repost

lmao
it has no power, dumbfuck

gm fangirls are retarded

>being so inept at modifying vehicles that you demand to buy your slightly more offroady pickup straight from the factory even though you know it's a horrid compromise like prebuilt computers

And what exactly is it that you do with "power" in a pickup truck?

t. gm's marketing

i guess you have to damage control the fact that you can't beat ford lmao
accelerate. diesel fags are getting desperate again.

And what is it that rapid acceleration is useful for in a pickup truck?

>being so poor you can't afford the best offroading truck
lol

Passing other vehicles.

loving this damage control from diesel fags btw lmao

lolk

pic related a real sports truck

you win baja or dakar
diesel fags stay btfo and towing your own fat ass around roflmao

bwahahhahahahaa

>diesel fags WILL defend this
lmao

>Ecoboost V6 has 100 more hp
>30 more lb ft of torque
there goes my sides

watch as diesel fags justify this

But diesels blow gassers out of the water?

It's funny you say that because this year's Dakar was won by a 3.0L V6 turbodiesel. And I haven't even checked the earlier ones.

see
you can't even pass a camry with your shitty diesel

lmao

And by won I mean the car class. The actual quickest vehicle was a diesel powered house.

okay them, the literal best offroad vehicles in the world are dirtbikes, dirtbikes dont use diesel shit because its shit
stay btfo

did diesel fags ragequit again?

>LARPing as someone with a job on the motoring section of a chinese cartoon forum

>responding to alphonse

I know I shouldn't, but I will.

youtu.be/NenSIjZCu0M

>nissan fanboys projecting

please kys alphonse

Slower than a stock f150

youtu.be/O2MQi2cUORE

>this poor

>implying that F150 is hauling 10k
>implying you didn't want the (You) from another obvious shitpost

youtu.be/O2MQi2cUORE

>damage control

this.

Diesel fags gettin desperate

youtu.be/TstxIWiqjs0

kek you don't even try anymore

SHITPOSTER BTFO

>don't even try
just like gm when they made these shitty diesel truck

GM is shit though

and so are diesels

Theoretically good, but I haven't followed the thing in a few years and it's an absolute disgrace to see several entries being trailered from challenge to challenge and then simply blowing up in the sled pull. They should do a Drag Week on Diesel Power Challenge and ban support vehicles.

Agreed.

Not sure what the approach and departure angles are but I think anyone buying the gasser is cono used.

You get the diesel for more grunt crawling around and far superior range. Looks promising to me

>far superior range
yea, a class exclusive 6 mile range

What's confusing about superior range while off road with a diesel? Must not be your hobby which begs the question why you'd even be shutting up this post except to dump on GM. Plenty of reasons for that but this rig isn't one of them from what I can tell

>181 hp

Have you ever wondered why semi trucks "only" have 500 hp but 2500 lbft of torque?

except 500 hp is a lot. i don't have a problem with that.

Americans, how does it feel to know that you're not getting the "original" version of this; the Isuzu D-Max, with its practical 2.5 diesel, 7700lb maximum weight and 7700lb tow rating?

Slower than the 2.7 Ecoboost

into the trash

>7700lb tow rating?

So it's worthless?

It's ain't a lot for 80,000 lbs.

it is. stay btfo gm fag

I'll add; do you guys think there would be a market for these trucks if the chicken tax wasn't a thing, and diesel fuel was priced more similarly to gas?

Smh

Relative to 25 tons or more of load?
>baka

I'd rather have it reliably meet US emissions standards. We Americans shouldn't be lazy.

People do buy trucks as pavement pounding commuters... you are seemingly in this category of the confused
>baka

Its fucking not, torque is way more important than raw horse power

* for towing

That's the entire fucking point, but the moron keeps droning on about horsepower in a fucking pickup truck.

stay btfo
you're right torque is important.

that's why the f150 has 510 lb ft

stay btfo

diesel a shit

while you can get torque from horse power, things like better differentials, transmissions and other factors can increase torque which is the main requirement for towing especially when accelerating or decelerating you don't want that trailer in control of your truck without the torque especially on hills

diesel fags are getting triggered again.

must suck knowing the ecoboost v6 is superior

why do people care about horsepower numbers in an off road truck? i mean wtf?

i own an 80 series land cruiser and am a huge toyota fanboy but this new offering from gm sounds like an incredible plat form. anyone saying otherwise has never driven off road.

>ecoboost
why don't you just say neutered engine with a turbo

then again turbo doesn't help your torque much at all

is that why it has 510 lb ft???
ignore these retards. diesel fags are triggered they make less power AND less torque

diesel a shit

torque is more important for towing than raw horse power

Stay before is lazy and shows how deep your capable of considering the aspects going on here... which apparently isn't even the complete surface.

i think youre confused my man.
ecoboos v6 is a good engine and its great on road. but everyone who knows anything about offroading knows that diesel is superior in every way. it has much more low end torque which is all that matters.

the zr2 is shaping up to be an incredibly capable off roader out of the box. things like this are rare these days so i think we need to encourage this, not shitpost about meaningless hp numbers.

We've already agreed on that. You don't have to spout more confusing, wrong explainations for it.

You're right. The whole surface is the ecoboost V6 makes more power and torque.

Diesel cuckolds BTFO.
>diesel is superior
it isn't though. it makes less power and torque. are you daft?

Ecoboost is a fine range generally speaking but your ignoranceor fanboism is glaring.

lol
overall numbers are mostly meaningless in an offroad context you fucking retard.
it matters where the torque is, and it needs to be at the bottom end. diesel is superior for offroading this is undeniable fact man.

>it isn't though. it makes less power and torque. are you daft?
please seeyou need to at least have a basic understanding about what youre talking about before blantantly shitposting about it.

you are embarrassing yourself.

>it isn't though. it makes less power and torque. are you daft?
better low end torque faggot

you can make more torque with a transmission ratio swap

not an argument
see
the ecoboost v6 delivers max torque at 2500 rpm.

I'M LOVING THIS DAMAGE CONTROL FROM DIESEL FAGS.

>better low end torque
it doesn't tho.

the ecoboost has more low end torque. keep up the damage control.

A 3.5L engine in a full size truck makes slightly more torque than a 2.8L engine in a much lighter mid size truck, stop the presses!

Well it sucks down a lot more fuel the moment you ask it to do even stoichiometric. It's pretty plain you don't understand the basics. My education of you is complete when you look up the multi-syllable word and it's relation to the subject. God damn, there is a lot of stupid-but-confident on this board...

>140 lb ft is "slightly more"
>ignoring the fact it makes more than 250 more hp
whatever helps you sleep at night diesel fag
gm is trash. stay mad.

did you even read your own image? look at the other fucking half of it you total retard.
the diesel engine delivers the exact same amount of torque at a LOWER rpm
jesus christ how are you this dense

ITT: a bunch of retards think more power is better

The Raptor makes 510 lb ft of torque you illiterate retard. And the base V6 makes 30 more lb ft. Nice job ignoring the fact that it makes more than 100 more HP too.

the fact that horsepower numbers are even seriously being discussed in a truck thread goes to show you how retarded the busriders here are

ITT: triggered diesel cucks resort to ad hominems after getting btfo

>power is everything

yea watching all those 1000 horse power muscle beating loads of other cars I can see it now

Seriously, undertake a little reading to understand why different approaches are taken. It will improve your depth and decision making

not an argument.

>this damage control
>l-let me b-bring up le raptor th-that'll show em
i hope you are enjoying your bus ride

>MORE IS BETTER
>more is not inherently better
>n-not an argument!

Go back to school you illiterate moron.

Jesus Christ.

>1000hp civics and integras that acheivery that power very abruptly at the highest end of the rpm range which ends up being a combination of useless and dangerous

Ftfy relative to my era

So you admit diesels are interior?

>interior
the interior of the vehicle has nothing to do with the performance

although cloth is lighter would probably give you an edge