Serious, What's stopped them from becoming the world's super power...

Serious, What's stopped them from becoming the world's super power ? they had invented and accomplished many things in the past 2000 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too diverse to consolidate their power enough to project it

Not all races are equal
A culture that bans toilets and cemeteries also doesnt help

chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

The poo

Lets see

Hmmm well, there's your answer

>Both are third world shit holes

China and Pakistan.

My point is that India will be a poor shithole into the 2050s.

Furthermore, China and its neighbors will have already developed far more and be economic powers in their own right.

This means that India will never be able to dominate anyone economically or politically enough to be a superpower.

Then again, they already are a superpooer.

DUDE

POO IN LOO

LMAO

Yeah I believe that India only really started growing in wealth after liberalizing their economy in 1991. That's a good 13 years after China who enacted reforms in 1978. I'm guessing the headstart is what makes China so much better off right now. Honestly, I don't see India becoming an economic superpower anytime soon. They need to deal with corruption and a huge wealth disparity first. That kind of thing can take a while to shake off.

>DUDE
>POO IN LOO
>LMAO

Hahaha if you point out a fact that 55% of Indians don't use toilets as proof of their backwardness, then dude memes hahaha le awesome argument mister

>1991

India has grown slower than China in all but 2 years since then.

Democracy
Massive diversity (hundreds of cultures and languages)
Shit tier infrastructure

It's improving though, once they become more literate in english and they finally bring electricity and plumbing everywhere they will become a super power, they are only about 20 years off from becoming the next China.

That's because China is snowballing right now, they've had more time for growth and they manufacture literally everything. In the next few decades we will see India become a giant in the tech industries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries

If you hate indians just say so

Quality of life has nothing to do with judging super-power status. Case and point: the USA is the world's greatest military power without question, but has a much lower quality of life than many other countries.

>Hahaha if you point out a fact that 55% of Indians don't use toilets as proof of their backwardness, then dude memes

Not even an argument. A shitty(LMAO) toilet meme tells me nothing. Spamming the words "poo" and "designated" brings nothing to the thread and instead just fills it up and makes it harder to sift through the already bullcrap responses that you often find on threads. Using it to point out backwardness is fine, but it's pretty obvious that that's not the point when people make these posts.

>they will become a super power,
No.

>they are only about 20 years off from becoming the next China.

You mean where China is today?

More like 30.

They will not ever catch China, just as China won't catch America.

I didn't do either. I posted a factual image of India's open defecation rate compared to other countries as proof of its backwardness.

Now fuck off.

They have no history of political unification.

The Mughals and British didn't do a lot to uplift them into modernity.

The fact that their republic survived decolonization is an amazing feat in and of itself.

>China wont catch america

They already have in major cities, it won't take long to catch up elsewhere, you have to realize china isn't held down by a shitty government, they just do whatever they want whenever they want. If they want solar power they just throw billions at it without getting bogged down by shitty corporations and political opponents. I'm going to be laughing my ass of in about 6-8 years when china is leaps and bounds ahead of america

>they've had more time for growth

India has been independent for 2 years longer than China.

Furthermore, China's growth in its latter stages 1991-2014 outpaced India's.

This is forgetting when China grew nearly 300% more than India 1976-1991.

China simply will not catch America's development levels.

Case in point, Japan/Taiwan/Korea.

50 cents have been deposited into your account.

India has been a democracy the entire time, they couldn't just kill millions and then rapidly rebuild and modernize. India will be a slower process but they will still snowball out of control and grow exponentially

You realize America has had since about 1880-1890 to modernize and become what it is today.

Japan and Korea have had since the 1960's and 1970's, Taiwan is to small to be significant. By 2100 China will be so far ahead of america it wont even be funny

India would have 1.6 billion people today if it had China's birth rate/death rate since 1950.

India genocided nearly 500 million people/kids/fetuses by being a shithole.

It is extremely unlikely that China will ever catch the US, barring something catastrophic event such as yellowstone erupting. The US simply has too big of a lead. China is building 2 carriers now whereas the US already has like 12? Good luck catching up there.

>what is growth

No shit america is stronger now, in the future when China has a GDP 3-4x bigger than america and still growing strong then China will produce 20 aircraft carriers without any effort

>By 2100 China will be so far ahead of america it wont even be funny

Based on??????

I'm simply making a point that no nation has ever started from 3rd world status and become better than (kind of shitty) America.

The closest is Singapore, and they are a rare case that is still slightly below America.

Nations can play catch up and narrow the difference, but wealth doesn't just appear out of thin air.

America and friends have gamed the system so that they benefit extensively from China/India's growth.

>China's GDP ever surpassing the US

Haha no.

China is the super power by 2020 f a m