>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News

Wood Elves Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=ETYy5-0eVVQ

Wood Elves Let's Play:
vimeo.com/193870223/7bcb844b7b

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331/

ded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktV_tH3jz-A&list=PLzIc390g2EA2Gkv4phpQnqIGyTmCIhYC2
twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?687395-New-game-announced-Total-War-WARHAMMER&p=14480436&viewfull=1#post14480436
youtube.com/watch?v=3a96OkyC39Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>20:00:00
nice

I AM PRINCE

AND

EMPEROR

ROLLAN!

GORK AND MORK ARE COMING

>gobbo archers

>10:00:00 for me
still nice

Cmon Wurrrzag

Phoenix Guard will lose to dwarf warriors

CA will tell you to lower difficulty and play creatively

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ROME

the eternal city

I guess I'll give it a roll

Rerolling because I played the meme count summoner last time

Finishing Season of Revelation with Orion atm, GC with Durthu after that.

Rolling for what's next pls no dawi scum

Where is this pic from?

poopoo peepee time to buy this DLC. What am I in for?

I wouldn't be mad if they did Total War: AOIAF. You could make neato plot characters into legendary lords, have dragons and giants, a chaos invasion like white walker invasion with lords that have like 100% physical resistance but die in a single hit to Valarian steel which gets passed down from lord to lord, each house with their own roster, the lizard-like folk or whatever they are from the far south. It'd be a more return to roots focus with less mythical creatures and more heavy grungy fighting, formations and all the sorts. Even some of the shady magic could be brought in.

That or LOTR. I'd still suck cocks for either desu

>Shitvald the Magnificunt
Can't wait to burn Athel Loren to the ground because of Welfs unfab hair and then Bretonnia for their shit wine!

>every time

jesus did no one play Attila?

I did .-.

>What am I in for?
The best horde experience next to Tanukhids, enjoy raiding, raping and razing undefended towns then go into hiding.
Repeat until there's nothing left to rape.

Also Minotaurs, they'll fuck up everything

for a meme they should do Warcraft and then we can imagine how annoyed the Games Workshop board must be

The most fun horde faction.

But also a whole lot of growth/economy management and a need for Minotaurs.

Also you might want to piggy back the two starting hordes around at first to build up those early levels fast. Just set one horde up as your main army and use the other guy as off map call in to get some exp and help you get stuff you want earlier.

Fuck that if they made a Total warcraft I wanna see how badly assblown the WC RTS fans would get.

Why would anyone play the most boring Total War game in years?

jokes aside I did and the only time I've ever seen this thing was from screen shots in these threads.

SOON

I'm sorta surprised nobody has attempted it to be fair. It is kinda the perfect thing for a Total War game if you take what they've managed so far for TW:W into consideration. Especially even now when there's actual goblins and orcs, literal zombies and skellingtons. But it wouldn't satisfy Blizzard's lust for money cause they'd have to make proper dlc and no mtx

>Get home from college, want to play Shogun 2 on an actual computer that can run it without looking like horseshit
>the game crashes on statup
shiet, guess I'm gonna give Rome 2 a try, never played it before.

What faction to play though? I'm leaning Macedon, but I do have the Seleucids and Baktria from Emperor Edition.

What's the deal with the whole Pontus meme anyway? I'm new to total war, just started playing a couple months ago.

>and the only time I've ever seen this thing
well it has to actually be built in a city to show up in a battle map

I think Vlad misses his waifu anons
>B-But what if Isabella never comes back

Do Kemmler, Gelt and Azhag in fact form a Pantheon of Gods of True Understanding? It's as though they were put there to be played only by the pure of heart who don't want babby's first OP units starter pack in their army from turn 1.

I don't often play Warhammer Total War, but when I do, I am able to appreciate the simple, solid comfort of a band of Goblin Archers accompanying me into a game free of cheating, mods and the accompanying ennui. Go ahead, post your endgames delivered on a plate right from the start by your Black Orcs, your Vargheist, your Reiksguard - to me they are as though they had never occurred. Only when I enlarge a screenshot and see in it a member of The Pantheon will I nod my head in silent approval at another understander coming into this world.

More grudges for the Grudge god
im out of ideas atm..

>Total Warcraft outselling Total Warhammer

Now THAT would be a legendary meme, m8.

>They don't use Chaos Cosmetics
>They don't use Varied Zombies
>They don't use Varied Trees
>They don't use Moar Boar Variation
>They don't use Unique Empire States

At some point we need to come up with a good list of all the cosmetic mods that don't fuck with stuff super hard, but just make things look better or make them look right in the case of stuff like the Empire states.

Is Ward Save the same as Resistance? Just wondering if it's some kind of dodge tanking rather than damage mitigation.

ward save doesn't get boned by magical attacks iirc

I had to use a custom chaos cosmetics, chaos knights and chosen look 10x better without capes.

>dat voice
Vlad's voice is quite bland. Doesn't fit his stature at all. I'm yet to hear a better voicework for vampire character than that of Disciples II. Now that was a good shit, properly raspy, hoarse, and impassive. Some voice lines at 7:10.
youtube.com/watch?v=ktV_tH3jz-A&list=PLzIc390g2EA2Gkv4phpQnqIGyTmCIhYC2

>Theodoric of Brionne, a literal who, to be one of Bretonnia's LL's
>his only star moment in the fluff is defending Maisontaal Abbey from Arkhan and the OLD FRIENDS KEMMLER and KRELL

really makes you think

>Elves
>Able to do any of this while they trip over themselves and get buttfucked by the dark 'uns every other hour

they have barely any character models in the tabletop either

>Bretonnia
You enjoy cuckolding and NTR, right?

Wait, since when?

I thought we were getting Alberic of Bordeleaux.

so whos the strongest regular soldiers, i.e. not a named character or a lord, a chosen or a bret knight perhaps?

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

depends on the tier, but dwarf's generally would have the best infantry comparatively (I think black orcs win tier 3 though)

He's a big guy.

You know it wouldn't be a bad idea to make a mod collection.

That said with how every update fucks up the mods you'll quickly have to drop stuff as the mod makers get fed up with it.

LegendofTotalWar, WarriorofSparta, PrinceofMacedon...

Is there anybody who isn't named like a fucking ponce?

Should I be using spear wardancers or wildwood rangers? If wanted to mass something like you would empire greatswords.

Total war history.

lionheart

Rangers are better anti-armor, dancers with spears are better anti large.

p-pls respond

>overcompensation isn't a thing

It's like you don't even know about the "bigger dick" foreign policy theory, user.

here is a roll pic to help you pick a faction

roll

>finally getting around to updating my mods
>CA broke something with unit texturing and so now my units are full of misaligned and miscolored textres
>no one has found a solution to this problem
>CA still tries to say that they do a good job supporting modders

It's no wonder so many modders quit after the first month or two.

Mostly the cosmetic stuff doesn't really get broken,at least in all my reskins, the worst thing that happened was I had to manually re-input a heap of 'stump attach points' to get blood and gore working. But ultimately for every other mod thats just cosmetics like mine are you can just tick load out of date mods and nothing bad happens

the only exception to this would be like something with bretonnia because ca might well rename and change filenames when they make it a faction

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

I did forget though, as this guy said importing custom textures aren't nearly as unbreakable as using in game assets

I would use unique empire states but the creators decision to give all greatswords capes triggers me.

>creators decision to give all greatswords capes triggers me.

I thought I was the only person triggered by that.

Dealing righteous death to those twisted stunties.

Tell me about Pontus, why is it a meme?

sup christmas lads

eb1 or eb2?

This lone dwarf has been at siege with Skarsnik for the last 20 turns. He builds himself some siege equipment, attacks, gets defeated then lays siege the following turn.

Unfortunately this has given Skarsnik something like 15 free levels at this point, but I will hopefully ally myself with Karak Norn and put Crooked Moon out of their misery.

When RomeII was about to be released we were getting sneak peaks at factions. We got fucking pontus before guys like the Selucids.

I didnt mind it, but I will tell you a secret anons, get pack file manager open it up and from there there is 2 ridicuously easy ways to solve the problem, see pic related for highlighted shit.
basically way one is you add a line saying

where I put it in the pic related, that would give a 10% chance of a unit spawning with a cape, 0.3 means 30% and ect

way 2 is whats underneath, you can write a 'dud' entry by changing some letters, that gives you a 50% chance the dud entry will be drawn, no items generated.

this way you can do cool shit like combine that guys neat decaying zombies with the mousillon mods

people have shit taste and can't appreciate the best faction

Really fires my neurons
>Pretty much lost my whole army taking it
>Vlad 200+ kills
>BKs 300+ kills
>Enemy GG 300+ kills

>Can actaully raise dead Crypt Horrors

Ah, that makes sense. It fits with the absolute jewery of Rome II
>Sparta and Athens are dlc
>fucking everyone of note that isnt Rome or Carthage are dlc
>half of the factions that come with the game are some variant of barbarian

At least they have based Macedon, I'm sure they'll be fine for a first playthrough right?

Yeah, Macedon is fucking based.
pikes just make my dick hard

Zoroastrial burial, they thought corpses should be left in the open inside tombs so that they could be picked by crows etc.

this seems to be a pattern with the new "AI"

Parravon lost it's last settlement to Karl Franz in my WE campaign, and has been besieging him for about 50 turns, being chased off every turn, but Karl Franz never leave the settlement so Parravon besieges it again the next turn

I don't mind since I'm at war with the Empire and it keeps Franzyboy off my back

Is it worth taking Templehof as a vassal or should I just conquer them?

Also, holy fuck the vampire counts are easy.

Rome 2, was a literal rip-off at launch, and then CA decides to release the game that Rome 2 was supposed to be, a year after with the same pricetag as Rome 2.

No wonder people were pissed, and lost all hope for the Total War series.

Warhammer literally saved a franchise, that the gaming community had given up on.

>just conquer them?
just conquer them!

haha yes

>a year after with the same pricetag as Rome 2.
why are you lying? Attila wasn't priced as a full title, and was cheaper than Rome2

To all the people saying last thread that the next Total Warhammer won't be like Attila:

>Future instalments of the trilogy will expand the world-map, bringing unique new terrain and introducing new playable Lords and their races. We’re planning these to be massive standalone follow-ups to the main game (like ATTILA to ROME II).

twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?687395-New-game-announced-Total-War-WARHAMMER&p=14480436&viewfull=1#post14480436

>chaos
haha no

Is Unique Empire States 100% cosmetic?

no, you need all of sylvania for easier expansion, and vassals are shit in general.

I don't know if they buffed corruption, but vampire counts are easy to play, but can be a pain to expand with.

Someone post the roll sheet for Rome II please

>yfw these motherfuckers come knocking at your borders

I laugh at the floppy hat

Yeah, it just redoes all the states uniforms to be their proper lore colors and stuff, adds their heraldry to their shields, neat shit like that.

on the first day of festag

>He doesn't love the floppy landsknecht hats

Out heretic, we'll not suffer a tasteless animal

>40 euro not full price
wow, it's 10 euro from a full price, CA and SEGA are SUCH saints.

Stop shilling based SEGA/CA coworker.

>Not posting the boys from the land of skellybones

rollan

Green Knight hasn't been confirmed though.

youtube.com/watch?v=3a96OkyC39Y

looks like shit desu.
Having a dozen of different colors really breaks the uniformity ...yes I know, not realistic.

He is confirmed with a dev post on reddit

>Matt and Lindy on Time commanders
hype