Eve Online General /eog/

Fuck you edition.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX?
Yes of course!

>I just started, what should I do?
Get 250,000 free Skillpoints by using a referral link.

If you're too lazy to make a spare account, just use this link:
secure.eveonline.com/signup/?invc=310b178d-f7c4-4a5f-b357-ef84bb63d764&action=buddy

or beg for one in the thread.

Do the Tutorial then the Career Agent missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.
No, really. Find a corp.
You don't want to be that guy.

Read the /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/JGKUEsZy

Future:
Dec 14th-25th everyone will get a daily christmas gift from ccp! only redeemable for 24 hours per item.

Past:
>Nov 25: Eve Down Under
>Nov 15: Alpha clones, Engineering Complexes, reworked boosters
>Sep 27: Coronation of Catiz I
>Sep 13: Mining barge overhaul, some new frigate models, capital module balance pass
>Sep 12: CSM 11 first summit
>Aug 13: [SoundCloud] WH CSM Townhall 13AUG2016 by OrangeEagle
>Aug 09: Citadel contracts, dmg/rep visuals, clouds performance boost, cargo notifications
>Jul 26: AT prizes announced (blood raider variations)
>Jul 23: Goons move to Delve, SMA closes
>Jul 19: Broski joins then kills QFC
>Jul 18: Billboards submissions open
>Jul 07: AT rule changes: 10 players, no cap-xfer, no CDs, blood raider ships encouraged
>Jun 29: "Shadow of the Serpent" event began, serp capitals introduced
>Jun 28: Citadel trading, overlay vectors, new implants, drugs legal, NSA nerfs, triage/seige/bastion now ECM immune, mass fitting
>Jun 23: RIP SP dailies
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.eveonline.com/signup/?invc=7759338f-91aa-4573-84e1-fb2c8e3f6737&action=buddy
docs.google.com/document/d/1knVqZEH8qFY0eT44nMEFwcKd3t4PbgcZeuv58SVUxsI/pub#h.1y810tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gallente is cuckrace

>army

thanks for deleting your first post so I could spread the truth about gallente further, bro

>there are unironic welfare queens playing this game

daily reminder that fozzie did nothing wrong and OP is a faggot

>still being this butthurt

>implying I claim welfare when I have a degree

Ever think that maybe the stereotype fed by a liberal media could be incorrect?

>still being this butthurt

is this picture autism or schizoid personality disorder or both

O-oh.
Is this from eog?

Why would you continue replying without saying anything to counter my last reply?

It's /R9K/, chances are a healthy helping of both, with some more issues thrown in.

Because I don't care what your reply is you frogposting turbosperg

Have a good day then bud, I hope life turns out okay for you.
Chances are from this interaction, it won't, but I still hope it does.

k

>be alpha
>be amarr
>ships look pretty, loving the laser aesthetic
>hear amarr is basically shit for alpha characters
Help
send help please I live in Jita

Just go Omega, Amarr have some of the best big ships

>tfw she squirts all over the place

I need the source video of this

hmm...i was looking for that image .

also, if you need a referral link newbis, here is another if you want one other then op's
secure.eveonline.com/signup/?invc=7759338f-91aa-4573-84e1-fb2c8e3f6737&action=buddy

>spreading malware
>2016

tisk tisk!

...what...

you literally just hacked my computer bitch!

well atleast i didn't hack your face..whats even going on...beside my meds having kicked in.

>Amarr have some of the best big ships

>muh level 4s
>muh cap stability

>7 lows
>I know I'll shield tank it

blobber pls

oneiros

jesus 10% of ships in this game look like they were deliberately trying to make it look as ugly as possible

More like 20%

Now that it's been confirmed that the stabber is shit with ACs why aren't you flying beams with it?

>now

>quad light beam lasers

coming back to the game after having not touched it for 6 months

what the fuck should I even do.

Give me all your money.

What do you eat while you mine for your CEO's Titan /eog/? I like pic related with some extra butter on top

>K-space
lmaoing at your life

>wh
>pvp

havent hung in the threads or played for a long while. Just saw an article saying CCP are thinking of selling off Eve Online?

What are those npc miners in belts for? They weren't around when i used to play.

Killing, you kill them for lumps of extra loot.

fun I guess. you can shoot them then they hotdrop you

Is it just ore?

The barges ar shit. You only want the hauler.

Should I rush cruisers and battle cruisers or are destroyers fine for a noob?

wew lad

There's a hauler?

Yes, there are barges, haulers and combat ships. They can be combat probed, they show up on dscan with a small diamond icon before the name XX's faction Mastodon (for example.) Add them to your overview in the settings.

Btw the npc DSTs have the same warpstab bonus as the real ones lol, so double scram or faction point.

I hope you're getting something in return for that.

Would a gank catalyst with 2 scrams do it?

you will die. you can't do these things in fun ships

Yeah but it's a catalyst so it's not a problem if it dies so long as it can kill the hauler before it does.

you probably won't, fun is not allowed

He's gonna bridge us around once he gets a Titan. We're just mining tons of ore to get everyone with the skills to fly one into a super.

lol

probably not before the help shows up and the help would fucking nail a catalyst. For real the stuff that warps in is no joke, full fleets of either frigs or cruisers or bigger with full EWAR and Logi. If you are in highsec it's supposed to be less retarded but I had a frig fleet warp in on my hurricane in 0.0 and kill it, mostly because of the neuting. I still killed the hauler and got a skin out of it though.

don't do this. why would you give free stuff to people who have bought some skill books?

oneiros

Are lvl4 missions profitable for a newbro? I keep reading they are better than mining or exploring, but those posts are usually years old.

Yes

no

So our corp gets stronger. We're paying rent at the moment, if we have supers we can join another alliance and don't have to pay LadyScarlet.

>neuts and webs aren't ewar

But you do realize once your CEO cracks under the pressure of expectation when you're in a real null alliance, he'll just take all the shinies and leave you to rot. So really, you're getting fuck all in return, you are saving him the isk while getting nothing for it. Anyone with a titan would bridge you if you're in their alliance, regardless of whether or not you helped build it.

they dont affect electronics in any way so no they arent ewar

>it's not ewar even though ewar ships get s bonus to ewar which are neuts and webs

>TPs don't affect electronics therefore aren't ewar

>infinite blueprint
>5400 runs

what

As an alpha you would make more Isk/h belt ratting in a destroyer in nullsec. With a low SP omega account blitzing L3 missions would probably be better than running L4s.
L4 missions only really become worth running once you can fly a BS/T3/HAC with half decent skills and even then they're not that great compared to other stuff you could do with the SP invested.

To make decent Isk with missions requires a shitload of min maxing and very specialized setups. If you can't blitz them and fly a BS with low SP you'd only make a couple million an hour.
docs.google.com/document/d/1knVqZEH8qFY0eT44nMEFwcKd3t4PbgcZeuv58SVUxsI/pub#h.1y810tw

I think that means you can only make that much at one time

can someone explain the economy aspect of this game? i've only played about 20 minutes or so in the past, and i understand this game isn't about combat, so is the goal to have the most dosh in your bank account?

no, the goal of the game is to do whatever you feel like. you can make money your goal if you like if you're an autist

oh just saw that copie has "runs remaining" and orignials "max runs"

thanks, still confusing

It's a society simulation

How do you mean combat exactly? PvP is a core aspect of Eve, it's what drives most of the industry/economy.

those ewar ships also get bonuses to the actual ewar related to their race

signatures are obviously electronics related

webs are tackle not ewar

>karmafleet hasnt evaluated my application from last night yet

>miners mine minerals from asteroids
>some minerals are only found in nullsec
>industrialists buy tech 1 blueprints from NPCs
>tech 1 ships and modules get built with minerals using blueprints
>nullsec/lowsec people run structures that mine moon minerals
>industrialists invent tech 2 blueprint copies
>tech 2 ships and modules get built with minerals + materials made from moongoo
>wormhole dwellers supply materials for tech3
>industrialists invent tech 3 blueprint copies
>industrialists build tech 3
>market jews trade
>space truckers haul
>everyone else PVPs and blow up ship causing demand

Tackle is not a category merely a player derived moniker

>signatures are obviously electronics related
>>>
Except they're not

stiletto is my favourite ewar ship, look at all those ewar bonuses

>want to get out of my shitty dead end corp
>most of the alternatives are affiliated with reddit or SA

>put autocannons and plates on a ship
>it has now zero signature

Stilleto doesn't get ewar bobuses

>"if you make a reddit account just to join we'll know"

5% bonus to Warp Scrambler and Warp Disruptor optimal range

80% reduction in Propulsion Jamming systems activation cost

Looks pretty electronic to me

looks like propulsion jamming to me, not ewar

>5% to warp scrambled and warp disruption strength per level

neut and web bonii were only added to ships because TDs and TPs sucked ass compared to SDs and ECM

neuts and webs are still not ewar

What is jamming?

propulsion jamming? it's a thing everyone has to use in all forms of pvp and is not related to ewar at all

The fucking icon for ewar category is point.

>wanting to be affiliated with them

My goal in this game is to become part of Hotline K162.

gaaaaay

>he actually joined a nullblob fest guild where he is gonna be treated like cattle