Final Fantasy XV Thread

Ardyn edition

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2016/12/11/the-terrible-wonderful-strange-process-of-beating-final-fantasy-xv/#4527b4322445
youtube.com/watch?v=l0UQkOsowTw
finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_X_-Will-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Good characters, decent storyline, horribly weak combat and actual gameplay

I enjoyed it. Would suggest to anyone looking for party chemistry, storyline, dialogue. Would not suggest to anyone looking for good gameplay or a combat system worth its' shekels.

7/10. Would buy again. Because my tastes are specific.

WHERE ARE ALL THE EXTRA PARTY MEMBERS?

finding new people you could invite was such a good part of the other FF games. Why would they leave that out?

First post worst post

>You'll never go must up the courage to ask her on a date through Altissia
>You'll never spend a fun filled day eating awesome food and riding the gondola together through the beautiful streets
>You'll never get to tauntingly tease her with cakes and sweets
>You'll never get to walk by all those clothing stores and have her beg you to go inside
>You'll never get to walk by Luna's wedding dress exhibit together and have her daydream what it'd be like to have a luxirious wedding together
>You'll never get to have a parting kiss with her in the sunset filled town square as she thanks you for the wonderful day

lel, was FF7 your last FF game? They haven't done that shit in fucking ages.

Whats your go to driving song and why is it Aeriths theme?

To focus in just 4 characters

Though I agree Iris deserves a spot and maybe Aranea and that cat that follows Noctis

Calling the Rain from Kingsglaive

>invite
You mean have forced upon you.

Name one optional party member in the series(outside of Yuffie and Vincent) (and maybe some dudes from 6 because I just can't remember the gamr that well)

Aranea joins you randomly in the open world.

X > VII > Tactics > VI > IV > Vagrant Story > Heavensward > XII > IX > V > Type-0 > WoFF > LRFFXIII > XIV:ARR > X-2 > Crystal Chronicles > XIII-2 > III > I > Crisis Core > VIII > II > XIII > XV

>I haven't played XIII but I read people think it's bad

If it's daytime I'll use Eternal Wind, Sunleth Waterscape, or Balamb Garden. Blue Fields walking around. Judgement day whenever I was infiltrating. Find Your Way in dungeons.

I wonder if it's possible to get a summon while Iris is in the party

First for Iris is a filthy slut

It is

What's your favorite quote?

Also why the fuck make all the world of FFXV when we only get a part of it?

I think so.

>Name one optional party member beside all the optional party members I listed

How does it feel to be such a faggot?

I dare you to say that again cunt

Would Gladio be pissed if Noct fucked his sister?

>edition

He would kick is ass

Reverse it, take out Vagrant Story, replace I with X, VII with II, XII with XIII, VI with Crystal, and you're pretty much good or rather better than with what you started.

>plebs complaining about chapter 13

Chapter 13 is unironically good.

you're SUPPOSED to feel weak.

you're SUPPOSED to feel exhausted.

you're SUPPOSED to feel lost.

you're SUPPOSED to not know what is happening.

you're SUPPOSED to hate these feelings.

Why? Because you're Noctis and that's how he feels. you never feel more connected to him than in chapter 13. All his frustration and emotions are impossible to connect with when you're roaming the open world or have all your gear.

I am so happy they put that in the game and it will be THE litmus test for me to try on people

what the fuck is happening with that bunny

a real 'phantom pain', if you will...

The quote where Noct wonders if Titan has "skipped leg day".

That caught me out of nowhere and made me giggle like a cunt.

Considering he's always on his ass to do his job and one of his jobs was to marry Luna for the greater good. You bet he'd be feeding him his teeth

>garbage game general
Fuck off cancer.

I don't mind the gameplay by itself, even though its attempts at stealth gameplay are awful just like they are in the rest of the game. Also it's not really 'lost' since it's so fucking linear it's not even funny.

Chapter 13 just drags itself on for too long while Noctis refuses to even jog at a moderate pace properly. I just Holy'd like thirteen axemen, why does he have to tread like he's sneaking into the Louvre.

I fucking love this game. Its the most fun I've had with a Final Fantasy since X

Should I buy and play this now or wait for a bit until they patch whatever they want to patch into the game?

>Being this jelous
Lel

I know right? Not since the last mainline FF! (XIII)

Reminder that is canon according to the wiki

Thanks, user. After the clusterfuck this year has been, I appreciate that more than one should appreciate someone random on Veeky Forums saying something nice. Have some shitty OC

Prove me wrong fatso

Jealous of what?

>according to the wiki
And to the HD Remaster.

Why do I already have 70+ hours on it and every time I try playing VI I quit in the very first dungeon?

>he didnt name his chocobo Bobby Corwen

Filthy. Slut.

I will fucking choke u m8

I can't get enough of this. I need the doujins.

Who's best wife material?

>Black Mage Village

I feel bad every time I remember it

>her shirt is actually a leotard of shorts
>she wears her panties over it

Holy fuck best girl.

I'm excited for Noctis and Ardyn in Dissidia. Will be a little weird since they're practically clones of each other moveset-wise. Maybe they could use elements of Ardyn's mindfuckery to change up his moveset a bit, like switch places with characters and other illusions.

>that cellulite
T H I C C

I don't like the English voice acting

Cidney.

What did Gladio mean by this?

>the last 50 fftard of the board going full autismo and making threads about the game like it's a masterpiece, when they are just a bunch of pigs rolling in their feces in public
embarassing.

Iris the cock hunter

Iris

Anyone who says anyone but Aranea is a degenerate.

>Bobby Corwen
>Bobby
>Bo
>Corwen
>Co
>Boco

COULD MOZART ?!

@360435596 (You)

Tidus also made dick jokes.

"Something THIS big couldn't possibly be an illusion."
"I've been getting a lot of practice lately. Helps because the size makes it easier to feel confident when I'm going to use it."

I like all girls (Especially AraAra and Gentiana) and I think they're all top tier. But if I have to choose a waifu, it's gotta be her

>Breast size is just okay
>Nicest feet
>Nicest hips
>Has good genes and will produce healthy babies
>Will never cheat on you
>Not a gold digger because she's also rich as fuck
>Will probably be the best mother out of all girls

shit taste desu

Don't know if you noticed but Gladio isn't exactly opposed to the idea of Noct and Iris being a thing. He just knows it can't happen.

Aranea

>@

Get the fuck off my Veeky Forums.

How do I unlock black as chocobo color?

>healthy babies
>dying from magic cancer
No.

All 5 were excellent in their own different ways

Personally, I'd go for Iris.

What the fuck are you doing

I agree. Leviathan is best girl.

Http://www.you.com/360435756
REEEEEEE SEEEKRIT CLUUUUUB DESUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Forgot the GOAT hair

baby black chocobo. wait for it to grow up in 100 real days

Can't believe Gladio let Prompto take that

Luna obviously.

Wait, they actually expand upon that clusterfuck in the HD remaster?

Jesus Christ. That's equal parts hilarious and butchering his character. Not sure if I love or hate it

you have to get cucked.

Its really good. Im actaully impressed. I was expecting worse.
Hurts everytime. That game will live with me forever.

Aranea
>Mercenary for hire, constantly smells of oil and blood
>Probably has had a three way Biggs and wedge before
>Uses her body to give her troops moral boosts
Cindy
>Also constantly smells of oil
>Been giving truckers the reach around for years to make ends meet
>Family issues, probably cries herself to sleep at night
>Loves the Regalia more than she loves you
Luna
>Hasn't actually seen you in years, only communicates to you through stickers in a notebook
>Weak body and dies quickly, can't give you strong healthy heirs
>Has been in contact with the sickly commoners so likely contracted leprosy
Gentiana
>Cold as a freezer cunt
>Isn't actually human and will move on to the next mortal eventually
>eyes are creepy as fuck
Iris
>loyal as fuck imoto
>has loved you and only you since you were kids
>grows up into a badass deamon hunter

Gee the choice sure is hard isn't it?

>I hate so many things about this game, but the few things I do love are so good that they outshine everything else. I was not really expecting that to happen, and I’m glad I took this leap of faith.

forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2016/12/11/the-terrible-wonderful-strange-process-of-beating-final-fantasy-xv/#4527b4322445

Great dungeon music

youtube.com/watch?v=l0UQkOsowTw

More like Aranea would be amazing if not for her own responsibilities.

>linking opinion blogs

wow thanks for that hot epic link, faggot. can't wait to read what some forbes dude think about a video game!

>Wait, they actually expand upon that clusterfuck in the HD remaster?
finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_X_-Will-
It's not that they expanded on it in the remaster specifically, but there was an audio drama related to it that they translated and even dubbed it for the remaster. The audio drama is six months after 2.5.

>Final Fantasy X producer Yoshinori Kitase met with the original script writer, Kazushige Nojima, for Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster and brainstormed about the world after Final Fantasy X-2. The developers wanted to have the story continue as a direct opposite of Tidus and Yuna's happy story, and thus Sin was brought back. Kitase commented that similar to Sephiroth's role in Final Fantasy VII, Sin plays an important role in Final Fantasy X and the developers wanted to keep Sin involved with the story. "We can't say what happens to Sin after the radio drama, we wanted to leave something up to the player's imagination."
Christ fuck.

Gentiana pre-nerf

>Great cast
>Serviceable battle system
>Hours of dumb bullshit to do

It all turned out way better than expected for me. I wonder how it would have been if the team wasn't given the hard 2016 deadline.

You really would've waited 2-3 more years?

I'd personally rather wait 2-3 more years for a finished game than get something that clearly is unfinished, even though I enjoyed (most) of my time with the game.

>>Nicest feet
My nigga

When gladio goes off on his solo adventure and prompto asks "i wonder what gladio is doing right now", noct replies "probably meeting girls" and prompto snaps back with "SON OF A BITCH". made me kek irl

>feetfags
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why does Ignis wear gloves that cover everything but the thumb?

What possible purpose could that serve?

Wait, what happened to the White dog?

Died shortly after Luna's death.

So his thumbs don't overheat, duh.

So he can use his phone.

Dumbass Japanese fashion. Same way Noctis wears that stupid ass glove over only one hand as well.

If she didn't start dying because she was absorbing the Starscourge from others and then actually did die from Ardyn's dagger, Luna. Otherwise, Iris.

That's FFIV, yeah?

Didn't realize that before, but she really is wearing panties over her shirt. Must like the stimulation she gets from the shirt on her flesh as it moves around insert Lenny Face, because it flags the spam filter

Good. Spread my pictures far and wide, child