/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: Whoever maintains the dropmaps should add this map edition.

>[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
- From 12/7 to 12/21
- 5* Enkidu (Lancer)
- 4* Gilgamesh (Caster)(Bride)
- 4* Medusa (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
- 1/2 AP all Orders
- From 12/7 to 12/14 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
- Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Final Battle Raid event later this month, you need to clear Babylonia to participate

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11858967
youtube.com/watch?v=o8d1H2IEUXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#DicksOutForEnkidu

>Can't beat chinese go login screen
Well I give up
gonna just stick to my main then

#Enkidugate2017
#YesAllLancers
#NotMyFavoriteLancer
#ScathachIsNotMyVoice

Every thread until Ere-chan

Reposting from previous thread

So as dumb as this sounds, my friend is a Medusafag and he's in hospital right now (Was in a car crash and now having an operation) He gave me his FGO account in case he doesn't make it. He probably will.

I want to clear Babylon for him so he can roll both Gorgons, but I don't think he has many friends on FGO, and since there's a fuck ton of Rider mobs and Lancer mobs, could any kind anons send me a friend code. Sorry for blogposting.

He has like NP5 10/10/10 Atalanta and Medusa. And Jack. Turns out he's still in Camelot not Babylon so I'm going to need strong Sabers/Lancers

Reposting from the old thread

>Ereshkigal is released
>She actually gets to rival Scath because of her waifu potential
>Enkidugate fags BTFO

>He had Magic Resistance as a Class Skill
Presence Detection and Transformation as Personal skills

So how he get axed if that was his official skill in Strange Fake?They even add Perfect Form in active one

She's one of the best AoE Lancers

Characters in GO get skills they didn't have in other works all the time.

>implying Ereshkigal will be a Lancer
>implying her Lancer class wasn't to show her contrasting with Ishtar
>implying she won't be Alter-Ego

Best 4* AoE Lancer
Best 4* ST Lancer is Kiyo

People are just bitching because of that magazine picture

>I don't know what the Alter-Ego class is

Holy shit. Those would have put him miles above Scathach. Koyama BTFO. I mean, if he hadn't nerfed Enkidu then Scathach would be removed from relevancy forever.

Master level cap increase fucking when?

And the jap leak.

not soon enough I want more friendslots

>Alter-Ego

She's actually a damn good unit

Enkidugate theorists forget her when they discuss how Scathach is unrivaled just because she isn't a 5*

Arturia Lancer is the disappointment. But considering that Saber Arturia is inferior to her 4* Alter counterpart, then it's kind of fitting.

Aisin Gioro Xianyu pickup when?

I want more party cost, being gated by a 112/111 is the worst.

Still worse than Cu

It's a kind of cake?

When?

>Characters in GO get skills they didn't have in other works all the time.
That only apply on Active slot,probably because gameplay reason.
I never see a servant get an addition in Passive slot compared to their stat page in previous work.
The best was nerfed rank like 100 Hassan PC.

TMAce was released before official Enkidu stat page get leaked.
Thats clearly a placeholder.
Or are you saying Narita nerfed Enkidu in SF?

Why is the top right one not red?

A Grailed Cu or even Proto-Cu is a damn good substitute if you don't have Scathach

My Proto was doing 100k+ criticals on Tiamat

I want to befriend Enkidu but Gil won't let me.
What to do?

>Thats clearly a placeholder
I know, I just posted that picture because that is one of the reasons people bitch
I don't really care about Enkidu

I did it

Hot

>better armor
>better VA
>better skills
>far more handsome

Why do people select inferior breeds of dogs?

No Koyama forced Narita to nerfed Enkidu,fuck him.
Enkidu should have 3 passive skills

Absolutely reasonable man.

If you read Caster Gil lines he doesn't give a fuck about Enkidu anymore so I'm sure he won't try to stop you.

she has to be the most grailed 4* in the game, you arent special you pedoshitter

Enkidu should have had a skill that lets you change his HP/Att Stat with a slider before battle

He did it

why

>>better armor
The skinsuit grew on me.
Armor on Cu looks weird now.

Just do it anyway and cuck Gil

Gil will probably kill you eventually but it'll all be worth it in the end

Medb

Isn't she currently the best single-target NP Archer in the game?

>pedoshitter
>best archer

>better armor
very true
>better VA
subjective, i disagree
>better skills
now this is just bait
>far more handsome
debatable

hes missing one thing compared to normal Cu, a likable personality.

That's archuria

Yarimashta.

Because NP5

>not Robin or Euryale
nah

He gives a fuck but believes he has no right to talk to him after he became a king because of how much his death affected him.

And I was talking about Archer Gil from the new SF translation.

You are right. I should just try and let it happen. It will be a good death because I am friends with Enkidu.

But I have both and I've Level 10'd her Arts Buff and she's still not doing the level of damage that Kuro does. No partiality, I'd fuck both of them.

Robin hit harder

strawpoll.me/11858967
strawpoll.me/11858967
strawpoll.me/11858967

Yeah, but Robin's a big nerd and not at all cute enough for me to grail

But this one is mine.

why yes user if you're going to compare a np5 to np1 the np5 is going to win, arthuria can spam her np much more though, she is only the best with her NP level advantage, without arthuria is better in every way

Take that back

>Scatfags are annoying as fuck
>But Enkidufags are being terrible right now, and are generally just Astolfofags in disguise.
Who to choose.

Why is both not an option at this point? This Enkidugate bullshit is worse than Melvin right now.

Will we ever get Servants from the distant future?

playing the chinese go just for a bit makes me realize how much we have improved

We have EMIYA. A handful of years is sort of distant, I guess.

I don't mind both of them though.Can someone enlighten me on why they're so bad?

There's only one Servant from the Type-Moon future worth rolling.

Yeah but gil has more futuristic stuff than he does

Give me a spaceship NP like Drake's

>better VA
>better skills
>far more handsome

>EMIYA
He's already from the past, user

I'm still amazed that a first batch 3star that didn't get any buffs is still so strong

EMIYA is of the past now

That would come along with yet more Venus though. There's been enough Venus lately.

Nobu soon

MC of notes...?

>Enkidugate
It's not going to catch on

Wait. Really? Wasn't he still alive in 2030? Or does that only count in Extra?

His critical attack boost is god tier and his anti-beast buff makes him perfect for one-shotting chimeras

I don't see why it's being made an Enkidufag thing. Fans of Karna complained when he was shittier than Scathach, fans of Bryn complained when she was shittier than Scathach, fans of Lancer Arturia complained when she was shittier than Scathach. I can't remember any complaining about her being shittier than Scathach from Tamamofags, but I do remember complaints that she was shit because her skills had massive downsides.

Every 5* Lancer released bar possibly Tamamo has had people complaining because Scathach is still better than them to the point that there's no reason to use anyone else. Enkidu was the last straw because he was expected to be very, very good, and because the evidence that Koyama was intentionally pushing for Scathach to be the best came to light around the same time. It's not a conspiracy theory if there's proof to it, and it's hardly just Enkidufags that are complaining right now.

Also, Enkidugate isn't going to catch on.

What? Is this real?

WHo?

UBW anime showed him making the contract while still young i think, so that can't have been more than 10 years past F/SN. And when did that take place again?

It's in Chink, mate. Not Nip.

>unironically saying that proto cu has better skills than original cu

stop embarrassing yourself dude

>not cute
highly debatable but different strokes

Considering how often I see grailed Kuros, I have to wonder why I don't see many Kintoki Riders. Do people just not like him or something?

If you are still around, Liz is kinda mediocre in stats and her skill set is all over the place since she is jack of all trades, master of none.
That being said, her attack buff can be upgraded to buff female servants more, so if you are here for the waifus is still a decent choice to keep around.
Also try to get an assassin asap for France

Gun God. A regular human with a conceptual weapon that forces the concept of death on God-level beings that have no such thing. Beings on par with Type-Mercury who can exterminate all life on Earth with a thought.

Well, doesn't really kill them exactly. Instead it kind of transforms them into adorable waifus.

Yeah but the anime changed that, he made the contract when he still looked like Shirou, so he must have died later.

>t. Enkidufag

Keep on bitching about your shit Lancer with a shit NP. :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=o8d1H2IEUXc

Have some OOC garbage

Oh, he's cute. But he's not as adorable as other best boys. I'll give him a 7.5/10 in cuteness.

>Enkidu was the last straw because he was expected to be very, very good

Explain yourself how he was expected to be very very good,because none of his skill get leaked

Don't forget his anti-beast attack also applies to the new beast enemies in Babylon.

Friendly reminder that Scathach will never be a main character in the earliest recorded literary masterpiece in human history and will not offer dank bromance feels. The only thing going for her is a sprite throwing a giant flashy stick in a transient mobile game and her existence will soon fade into the corner of your local university's Irish Cultural Studies course, whereas your favorite clay boy will, rest assured, continue to get a healthy amount of spotlight in those Literature classes pretty much everyone is forced to take.

Therefore there is no need to be utterly devastated that the ability to kill an Archer is inferior to the ability to kill the same Archer while demolishing an additional large chunk of HP that was never even there. However, I will not ask anyone to shut up, because I believe in the power of angry fans as well as free speech. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

How is some bad voice acting shit better than just linking the damn original comic

He made the contract about 10 years later, but he died and became a Heroic Spirit another 15-20 years later, so he's still from the future.

My Kintoki Rider is 90, I don't get why he's barely grailed when he's pretty much a 5* and a likable character. I guess I'm the only guy without a 5* Rider.

I'm not an Enkidufag. I'm friends with some sure, but my favorite 5* Lancer is Karna, I'm fond of Tamamo, and neither is my favorite overall. I've less reason to complain than others, I'm just pointing out that implying it's just Enkidufags is wrong.