FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>flatline.gif

Other urls found in this thread:

images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/542932685170122185/BE969A0332BD3441E73E1486AD75CAE8E170BAD6/
images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/455159125783063133/A5E520AE92DD07C71284F4965BCED0B9BDC9E370/
pastebin.com/paR1KPqw
youtube.com/watch?v=QvBAEp3Znn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had a dream that wasn't related to 5N@F, but it had a scene where a space marine got sick and puked up robot parts. This shit is getting to me.

bumping for you lazy shits

>Crisis lives Skyrim

Hell yeah!
I wonder what he plays as....

The fact that Crisis plays Skyrim makes him a total fucking pleb

Are there cupcake plushes yet

Yes, both nightmare and original flavor.

I would kiss original Freddy on the mouth

I might grab one, it seems just inconspicuous enough to not raise questions

You can always grad other stuff, just say that you have a relative that wants it like a niece or nephew. It is Christmas time so say it is a gift, the rest of the year you can say it is for a birthday.
Granted, I've just threw the whole, being ashamed or embarrassed thing out the window at this point.

How you guys doing?

Drew a happy bun

That is a happy bun

I've had three spooky dreams about Afton since SL came out.

comfy happy bun is the best bun

They can and do work just fine in space. Though imagine any space agencies would have purpose-built ones.

Water-cooling
Lead-lining
Astro-cuddlebots

images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/542932685170122185/BE969A0332BD3441E73E1486AD75CAE8E170BAD6/
or
images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/455159125783063133/A5E520AE92DD07C71284F4965BCED0B9BDC9E370/
Never took any screenshots of my lusty Breton milf.

I've not played it in years and I wouldn't have played anyway near the many of hours I did if there were no mods. I am however still a pleb. I enjoy Bethesda games in spite of themselves, they aren't very good at all but there's not really much else that offers the same experience of being able to make anyone and go anywhere / do anything. New Vegas on the other hand is on the best games of the past ten years.

>tfw actually nostalgic for last year, FNAF 4 and TSE and all

If a person is made of sadness, does that mean that they cannot exist in Fazbear's then?

Cool toys.

Why would it wear a helmet, though?

More toys.

>Freddy even comes with a little minifred
Noice

user called this one Long Fox Silver, Ghost Pirate.

So is Michael the older brother from FNAF4?

What's a pirate without his grog? Thirsty, I imagine
Nobody knows, Mike.

Cause it looks cool?

Unless it stumbles around blaming John Madden for critical mission errors it ain't true NASA tech.

But for serious, will it suffer the same fate as that probe that was improperly set to run on Imperial measurements instead Metric?

>sharing
Got one more after this and I'll quit spamming.

Fair winds and safe sailing.

What a cute dead kid bunny, your style reminds me of Panels a little. Hope you draw more sometime.

Where did you find these at and what is with the Nightmare Foxy?

Thread on /toy/ and user got creative with Nightmare Foxy.

Oh ok, hope to find these soon.
What thread anyway?

and yet, after seeing him puke up a robot, I'd still do 'em.

maybe to protect from space detritus? assuming a normal bot goes to space, ones made specifically for space missions would need to have been built to deal with the cold, junk, pressure and all that

>Kraken
that reminds me I need to get wasted one of these days

But is it as cool as Bonnie doing a flip on a motorcycle?

Toy foxy looks a little chubby

>they actually gave mango big belleh

Nonsense, he looks the same as the other Toy Bots, like Blonnie.
They're all kinda bean-shaped.

Are these in walmart yet?

I wonder if Wave 3 will cover the Toy Animatronics?

GameStop's where I found all of mine.

Probably the old ones from 2, as they're easiest to make. All you really need to do is take the first game's characters and carve in wiring or replace a hand.

pffft

>Solar panel ears
Cute
the next time you make a request fillout form, ya better include NASA bots.

It could just be a huge wave for the Fnaf 2 animatronics, like they did with Fnaf 4 this time.
But they will probably just finish off Fnaf 4 and then do like an Endoskeleton or something.

Those really are some good looking figures.
Aside from mangle anyway.

Me in the club

From the thumbnail I expected them to do a Russian dance.
we have a dangerously low amount of slav robots itt

N-NANI!?

what

Very happy

I agree!

Breaking a rule in Fazbears results in the worst possible punishment. Hugs

I definitely will be!

A hug can mend a person on the outside, but they're still hurt on the inside.
Happiness comes from fixing the problem that caused the sadness in the first place, not from merely putting a bandage on it in the form of a hug.

If that Bonnie can be happy with his legs sawn off so can you dammit.

Bonnie is an immortal fictional robot that doesn't have to worry about the nuances of life, has no responsibilities, and is known and loved by millions. What the hell does it matter if it has legs or not when it can simply have some built or drawn for it?

To the window! To the walls! To the sweat runs down my balls! Till a y'all bitches crawl! Aw, skeet skeet motherfucker! Aw, skeet skeet god damn.

>shit-talking a cripple
For all you know that Bonnie is probably a war veteran. A medic in the field that never harmed a fly and only wanted to save lives where they matter most and paid an extreme price for such passionate altruism.

I press F in your name, stay jolly, Bonnie.

Is Scott still /ourguy/?

Would she turn into a nightmare bot aswell assuming she'd been sent to Mars or Pluto before nightmare bots were a thing?

Is Penny x Netty still best OTP?

When they're together, the real magic happens

>controlled shocks make the robots shrink out of existence
What the fuck?

Minireenas are fucking weird, man. They seem like they're just wooden dolls with no mechanical bits, but they can get up and move around fluidly. At first it only seems like there's four of them but later on in Night 4 you see literally hundreds crawling out of the darkness to climb on you. And now with the Custom Night it's revealed that they can teleport. The fuck are these things?

Good question. are they haunted? If so, by whom? If not, how can they move around?

>argonian and khajiit

marry me

If they are haunted, there's really only one person who could he haunting them, and that's Afton's daughter/loli wife.

If they're not, then, fuck I dunno. Afton seemed to be able to use voodoo magic to bring himself back to life after getting scooped and then did it again after getting springlocked. He might've used some demonic ritual to create the Minireenas. Not sure why the fuck he would make something like that but what do you expect from the guy who hasn't made any good decisions throughout the entire franchise?

What if Afton's channeling an Elder God or some deity to cause all the spooky stuff? Kinda like Eric Zahn.
Either that or maybe the minireenas ARE possessed. SL shows that you can come back after getting stuffed inside a suit. Maybe a few dabs of fresh brain matter in each minireena is grounds for possession.

I hope Scott goes apeshit with the sci-fi horror angle in the next game. Imagine s bio-mechanical robot.

So we're basically the beams Cave Johnson greentext story now

Calm down, Gay Edan.

We canon now

Hallucinations, man.

Baby acknowledges their existence, though.

>not rocking the shit out of those meowmaries
pastebin.com/paR1KPqw

Imagine if the movie took place from William's perspective and was a "day in the life" story with upbeat 80's music.

Got me two new babies. Pardon the mattress condition, moving.

youtube.com/watch?v=QvBAEp3Znn4

Your Bonnie has no face.

I want to watch Purple Guy be the night guard in a restaurant with Tammy but every Purple Guy is replaced with Robby Rotten.

I don't mean every appearance is a hallucination. But some of the more bizarre ones could be intended as such.

That's because Bonnie's busy performing maintenance on Springtrap, obviously.

When's vawfag going to come back and make more cute recordings

So last night I was listening to Bonnie play his guitar. Yeah, he was okay, but there was something lacking. He told me that the dead kid inside him was a musician and that meant he was good, but I told him that it was his music that had no soul

booooo

Best steel donut

Get off the stage!

Should I get the 16 inch plush of Freddy or Foxy?

I've got the 16 inch plush of Funtime Foxy and she's super soft. Would recommend.

Freddy, obviously. They don't call this shit Five Nights at Foxy's.

Freddy is the patrician choice.