I wish v6 challengers didn't exist

I wish v6 challengers didn't exist.

v6 muscle make browsing used cars ads complicated as fuck

The car is honestly too pigfat and big for a V6, even if they make POWA. It should only be offered with a V8.

It almost ruins the car because 90% of the challengers I see are a v6 being driven by a woman or a nigger. There are too many shitty ones on the road.

Also
a v6 is just pointless because the base car is so heavy

Only people who matter will know the difference. It's not like you would talk to Tyrone and his donked out v6 challenger about anything.

You guys do know that how its always been for pony cars right. Majority of them were the weak engines with less options.

>tfw your mom had a v6 challenger
>tfw she now has a v8 ram
>tfw you drive a miata
>tfw your mom's car has twice as many cylinders than yours

It isn't fair. These cars should exclusively be higher performance cars. Too many poorfags driving around these cucked versions of challengers and mustangs is ruining it for the real enthusiasts who truly appreciate the real versions of these cars.

>tfw most people just assume your hellcat is a v6 when it isn't running.

I wish manual transmission V8 Chargers existed.

Good fucking God, that interior is disgusting

I can imagine how cheap the plastic must feel

The only reason that we can drive the v8s is because they can sell a ton of the v6s.

I was in a local strip mall going to a store for something, and this local challenger club is there. Imagine my surprise when a pack of nogs walks right past a hellcat to look at some lime green monstrosity of a v6 with 22" wheels.

Feels better than your car

Kill yourself fucking faggot

i'm sorry that your bus pass expired

Did an oil change on one the other day. It was shit. Made my Subaru feel like an Acura.

I wish challengers didn't exist, period

Cultural differences

Assmad samefag v6 owner

LS1 swap

The wheel and shifter feel great, console buttons are fine
>Made my shitbox feel like a shitbox
top lel

Can confirm. Wheel is nice and meaty. Shifter is great. Buttons don't feel cheap, and even the budget plastics are relatively pleasing to the touch.

reeeeeeeeeee